the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiki

Go down 
+9
pilgrim
PsiForce
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Linda
Reunite
mntruthseeker
sky otter
Lightning222
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PsiForce
PsiForce

Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Line dancing looks like fun but I'd probably be all two left feet or something. Lol.

My stalker comment was a dig at people who act boorish an infantile when a person doesn't agree with them. They usually start following you around and comment behind you hoping to elicit some sort of response. These sort of people like the drama. They like it when their blood boils and they think they have new game to hunt. At least that is my observation and opinion.

If all anyone does is act as if their way is the only way or they know better or know more than your views must be invalid. Anything anyone else says probably wouldn't even make a blip on their radar.

Reiki and the like can be beneficial to people. I don't say it will always work but it can help. Pure energy healing shouldn't be used to substitute for a medical facility. Reiki/holistic healing:etc should be used in synergy with Western practices. Such practices is a bit more widespread in the Eastern hemisphere.

Reiki or energy healing isn't good or evil. It is merely energy. However, it could be harmful depending on the intentions of the user.

PsiForce

sky otter wrote:
i am not going to go in cicles with you Linda..you seem to enjoy that too much for my likeing
and who said anything about stalking???

i said questions could be ask more nicely
and no one likes to be insulted by you either, in your manner of questioning them

that is also my opinion and observation
and
i end here..i refuse to do the circle dance you luv so much...
i'm much more into line dancing...

blessings
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Intimidated? Lol! Not at all! However, I am thoroughly disgusted though. Last night I felt like I waded through a pool of slime just to reach the door. Good thing slime doesn't stick to me for long as I am very good at purging unwanted stuff from me.

I love the welcoming duo here. They are so friendly and territorial. :p

PsiForce

sky otter wrote:
flower

Hey

Lightening 222 and Psi Force...

do not leave..some new folks around here is a good thing..
i almost said new blood..yikes oopsb

unfortunately raincloud we have a few here who think they can call the shots and act like
their way is the only way..

well i guess to them it is..
not true. for most of us

..although some are very good at intimidation and some are followers
most here are honest searching folk looking to share ideas and conversation and crazy things we find in other places..

Lightening i think you have some interesting things to add to the mix and i would ask you to just consider the source

Psi Force..i would truly be interested in conversations about healing if you are so inclined....
or anything for that matter...

i am totally curious about anything that helps us as individuals to learn more about ourselves

neither of you seem to be easily run off..so don't let the pair of them get ya...
think of it as strangely funny
joy can truly be found everywhere..

welcome to both of you from just another voice typing in the night.. yawnx

group-hug
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:55 pm

flower

Psi- F

when i started with the reiki it was because i wanted to do self healing..it was a good place to start..it crashed some barriers i had in my own mind about working on self

i have always felt we heal anyway.. a little help is not a bad thing..

i think most of us are here on a journey of self..and all these things are tools to that purpose
now if we can help anyone or thing along the wy..all the better

you mentioned another medthod for healing early on..and i will have to page thur and see your wording in order to ask you a question about it
..well maybe not..was it a form of study or did it come naturally to you..?
i gotta go see what you said so i can be more clear in my question:sorrysmil:
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

flower

ok Psi..stop with the poke
take the higher ground
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Hey Psiforce is your avatar Altair from Assassins Creed? I loved that game, the story was so complex.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 pm

I'll answer that one Reunite, yes it is.

Let me say one thing here and on to bigger and more positive things. No one runs me off from anywhere, it is a conscious decision I make when I feel my energy isn't going into positive places. I felt that way earlier today but after pondering I decided I would alter that, I am here as long as I feel some benefit from that for my own development.

One more thing, Tom you can come out from behind the curtain now. Your lack of presence after making accusations is so telling.

I am who I am and nothing will change that. I don't expect to resonate with everyone as everyone will not resonate with me. I threw off the social conditioning a very long time ago but everywhere I see people with the knowledge of what it is still cling to it like a security blanket.

For the record I'm a Scorpio and don't cower easily. If that's too dark for you, deal with it.

I've been busy re-reading the Ra Material. I needed to get that out of my system and now that I have I won't mention another word about it.

Let's move on to the healing part of this thread. PsiForce I believe sky otter asked about Amadeus.

peace
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:20 pm

hi ya L222

Thanks for the confirmation. Altair is a great character who defeated the Knights Templars.
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 pm

Sorry sorry. I couldn't help it. Lol.

PsiForce

sky otter wrote:
flower

ok Psi..stop with the poke
take the higher ground
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Reunite wrote:
hi ya L222

Thanks for the confirmation. Altair is a great character who defeated the Knights Templars.

Assassin's Creed is an awesome game and Altair rocks! I can't wait until the next one comes out!

PsiForce
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 pm

You must be asking about Amadeus or Ama Deus. It was something my Master tuned me to as I was interested in other forms of healing energy. I'm actually a natural born talent. I decided I wanted to try out Reiki just to see what it was like and to perhaps refine my own abilities. I've been told a number of times that I am like a massive fire hydrant that goes blasting away at the recipient. lol! My Master later told me about a stronger form of Reiki..much stronger than Usui's. She told me some folk who have done Reiki for decades couldn't quite handle getting tuned.

Here's a bit of info I found on it. It'll give you a better idea of what it is I hope.

Ama Deus Shamanic Healing

Ama Deus (pronounced amma-day-uss) is an ancient, energy-based system of natural healing. Through the charging of sacred nameless symbols with the power of Universal Love, healing energy currents are transmitted into the human energy field in order to effect healing by restoring equilibrium and balance.

It is a shamanic energy healing technique that has been used for the past 6000 years by an ancient South American Indian tribe called the Guarani. The Guarani live deep in the Amazon jungle of central Brazil and is one of the oldest surviving cultures in the world today.

sky otter wrote:
flower

Psi- F

when i started with the reiki it was because i wanted to do self healing..it was a good place to start..it crashed some barriers i had in my own mind about working on self

i have always felt we heal anyway.. a little help is not a bad thing..

i think most of us are here on a journey of self..and all these things are tools to that purpose
now if we can help anyone or thing along the wy..all the better

you mentioned another medthod for healing early on..and i will have to page thur and see your wording in order to ask you a question about it
..well maybe not..was it a form of study or did it come naturally to you..?
i gotta go see what you said so i can be more clear in my question:sorrysmil:
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Psi, do you have any web links to this type of healing. It sounds very intriguing. What are the biggest differences between Ama Deus compared to reiki and how long have you been practicing healing with this style?

Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Hello New World!

To be honest I don't use Ama Deus much but I have had it for 4 years or so. I've always used energy before I even knew what Reiki or Ama Deus or other frequency healings were. I am a natural born energy manipulator. I have been a Guardian and a Healer for eons....

The biggest difference I can see between Usui Reiki and Ama Deus is the strength between the two. In my opinion Ama Deus feels a lot deeper and fuller and heavier. It is the heaviness of the earth, of the land, of the mountains or the crushing power of gravity. Reiki is much lighter and more gentle. If Ama Deus has the essence of the earth than I would say Reiki has the essence of air.

I chose to have an Ama Deus attunement to help boost my Reiki and my own natural abilities..but to be honest..it isn't like I really needed the boost. However, getting the attunement was a very interesting experience.

I unfortunately haven't had more than just one attunement done as my Master only learned enough to give one attunement. My training for Ama Deus is incomplete. However, when I do use Ama Deus or Reiki, I don't use any symbols.

You could try this website for Ama Deus. You may find something useful there. I hope this helps.

http://www.spiritsofnativelight.org/ama_deus.asp

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much in the way of pertinent information for Ama Deus. It doesn't seem to be as popular as some of the other forms of Reiki.

PsiForce

New World Orphan wrote:
Psi, do you have any web links to this type of healing. It sounds very intriguing. What are the biggest differences between Ama Deus compared to reiki and how long have you been practicing healing with this style?

Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:39 am

I am always interested in learning about different forms of healing. I do go to acupuncture every now n then, but I want to give reiki a shot. Now I will have to look into Ama Deus as well. Thanks for the link.

Hey what was the ending to assassin's creed btw. I never got to finish that game , I think mine had a glitch. It wouldn't load or unlock the next stage or something. Such a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 am

Well I suggest you start the game again because it's worth playing it till the end..trust me, they even mention the lizard people. It's an awesome ending.

However if your disc is faulty and you can't complete it here is a wiki link that will tell you the plot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:24 am

Lightning222 wrote:

One more thing, Tom you can come out from behind the curtain now. Your lack of presence after making accusations is so telling.
peace

L222, I am peeking out from behind the curtain, where I was quaking with terror, lol,
just to say I am really glad you are staying.
I know I can be a bit forceful in some of my post, that is how it is and there is definitely
no intimidation nor offense intended, we all have different personalities, and they don't always come across in their true sense using this type of communication.
I would have liked to have responded to psif as soon as he answered the question, but I didn't have the time, other than to read it. It would have been a positive response, but
since my partner and I have been called "slime" in a thinly veiled rude post, I think I'll hold off on that.
I am sorry if I have caused you any upset, but my intentions for this forum are 100% genuine.
Good luck in whatever you do as I shall not be replying to anymore post on this thread, although I may lurk in now and then.
lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 pm

flower

Psi F
tanks for s'plainin

short on time right now..but wanted to say thanks
wave
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 pm

I haven't finished the ane yet as I'm playing some others too. Lol!

New World Orphan wrote:
I am always interested in learning about different forms of healing. I do go to acupuncture every now n then, but I want to give reiki a shot. Now I will have to look into Ama Deus as well. Thanks for the link.

Hey what was the ending to assassin's creed btw. I never got to finish that game , I think mine had a glitch. It wouldn't load or unlock the next stage or something. Such a fun game.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 pm

The game does become a little bit of the same thing over n over, its still amazing though. Sorry to send this thread into a tangent but iz very curious, what others are talking about here?? The last game I got caught up in was Fallout 3, great game btw.
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Have Fallout 3 too. I haven't finished that one yet either. I'm currently playing Mass Effect. Fun game.

Gonna go lurk in the shadows for a bit and ambush some bad guys! You never know when the hidden blade will strike!

PsiForce

ps

No worries about pulling the thread off onto a tangent. It has happened before and will happen again. Eventually it will right itself. :)

New World Orphan wrote:
The game does become a little bit of the same thing over n over, its still amazing though. Sorry to send this thread into a tangent but iz very curious, what others are talking about here?? The last game I got caught up in was Fallout 3, great game btw.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 am

Hmmmmm, now I've seen something like this before.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:21 pm

http://2012changesarenow.blogspot.com/2009/09/catholic-church-bans-reiki-in-hospital.html

Catholic church bans reiki in hospital....

Quote :
But last spring the US Conference of Catholic Bishops announced that reiki - hailed by many as therapy, derided by others as quackery - would no longer be practiced in the church’s hospitals and retreat centers. Reiki, according to the bishops, is not grounded in science or Christianity and is therefore inappropriate for Catholic institutions.
http://www.boston.com/news/health/articles/2009/09/22/reiki_banned_from_roman_catholic_hospitals_as_neither_science_nor_medicine/?rss_id=Boston.com+--+Health+news
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 pm

I take this article with the same grain of salt as the FDA banning herbal and natural supplements and the AMA denoucing natural healing practices. Not so long ago acupunture and massage were looked at the same way, now MD's are getting certified in acupunture and referring patients for treatment.

Oh well I guess anything that might effect the bottom line of profit is quackery for them. lol!
Back to top Go down
PsiForce
PsiForce

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:06 pm

LongHunter wrote:
Hmmmmm, now I've seen something like this before.

Sorry, I haven't really been on in while.

You have seen what before?

PriForce
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Healing, something similar such as the topic.

What did you think I meant, PsiForce ?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 am

http://www.paranormalreview.com/health/almost-half-of-healers-patients-report-immediate-benefit/

Almost half of healers’ patients report immediate benefit
2009 October 4
by Roy Stemman
Psychical researcher Tricia Robertson
Eighty patients have co-operated with Scottish psychic researcher Patricia Robertson in a study of the benefits they have received at the hands of two English healers, Gary Mannion and Nina Knowland. The healers also participated in the research.

Robertson revealed some early findings in a lecture on paranormal healing to the Society for Psychical Research in London on Thursday, 1 October, titled “Do Miracles Happen?”

She reported that 86 per cent felt heat from the healer’s hands during treatment, half experienced a quick cessation of pain, and four out of ten said they sensed “internal manipulation” during treatment.

Robertson, whose previous research includes mediumship studies conducted with Prof Archie Roy in Glasgow, is gathering a database of signed testimonies from each to the patients who agreed to participate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reiki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiki
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: