the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reiki

Go down 
+9
pilgrim
PsiForce
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Linda
Reunite
mntruthseeker
sky otter
Lightning222
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Reiki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:58 am

I have had healing performed on me simply by the person's hands being held a few inches
over me. I felt a nice warm heat and after a couple of minutes was pain free.
I have personally given healing to my grandson by the same method and the results were
very rewarding.
The problems begin when people start attributing 'magic like' qualities to it, when in fact we
all possess healing powers of some nature.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Reiki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:52 am

clapping

when in fact we all possess healing powers of some nature.

Glad you're back Tom..you always have a good take on stuff

and we all do possess healing powers..but some need to go thur some type of "training / orientation / initiation..?.".
to realize / recognize that healing ability or to better understand it and how it works for them

we are still such infants in learning what we can do..on so many different levels

focus and intent are only two of the things needed .... recognition of our powers and a knowing / belief in ourselves are slso
important
i am personally looking for the fifth ingredient that takes it to the next level of permenance
BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Reiki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Thanks for the welome home Dian,
I agree with you on most of what you say, but not necessarily in the order in which
you say it. I'm a contrary ol' fart!

"recognition of our powers and a knowing / belief in ourselves are slso
important
.."

That is the most important part.
And as you always rightly say...discernment and question everything...especially our teachers.
There is a tendency for people to give up the belief in themselves and hand over the intuitive
and natural powers they possess to others., simply because they don't believe in themselves enough. Society as we know it is geared that way...., to take away our natural powers and belief in ourselves. The real shaman teachers are the ones untouched by outsiders, and they are very few.
Going back centuries., the real purpose of the "discoverer's" was not only to 'discover' and exploit new lands.., but to exterminate the indigenous wisdom and culture that was untarnished by greed and power.
The evil that exist today, stretches back many centuries and handed down through the generations of the perpetrators of that evil in order to maintain the power and stranglehold
over the society 'they' have created.
Because we only live a limited lifetime., we, as a purposely divided society., find it very hard to accept that anyone could possibly perpetrate this evil power driven monopoly.
They are indoctrinated from birth to believe as they do, much the same as we think we are different from them, they are taught the same.

I'm sorry if I seem to be straying from the point., but bear with me please.

This is a very, very simplistic and shortened analysis of the rationĂ¡le of why we do not have faith in ourselves, of the innate power that we possess as natural
self healers and eternal spiritual beings.
If we were not afraid of sickness and death.., then we would have no fear!
Fear is their [i]power
., take that away and they are less than powerless.
That is why they give us their teachers.
To make it difficult, and sometimes impossible for us to understand, generation after generation..., that we could be all powerful beings if left to the natural laws of nature.
It will happen., when we question the teachers seriously........ and question the answers even more.

Hope the welcome still stands. wink
Tom
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Reiki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

lol!

well hell, you contrary ol' fart!..if i had known you wanted it in order i would have thought about it longer.. BigSmile2
i was just typin as it came to me...
the welcome back, of course stands...opinions and differences or agreement with them are what gets us to talk to each other

i do agree with ya.. and i always think it is a shame they didn't enforce the prime directive way back..but..sigh..they didn't

and we are left to discover that we are smarter and stronger and have more knowledge than most want to admit to..we have been taught that it was ego and boastful - talking about how good we were..

when to be fearless is all we really need...
i came fearless and was pushed into fear for awhile...and had to go thur the 'teachers/student" thing for awhile before i got back to the fearless..
it makes me un-employable

my hardest thing for me anymore is the acceptance that some of those i love will not find their way to be fearless before leaving this confining meat suit...
you can't talk them into it - no way - know how...they have been herded into the corral of fear and they ain't comin out..and they think those of us who are out are in danger and we scare them ..
so sigh sigh sigh to that

opps.. you started this tangent thing...so sorry for going off but talk of teachers and such always takes me in this direction

i truly think we are all on the same page- here ....we just express it differently..words are more of a barrier than a gate at this point
so we have to go soft on the listening with more than our ears...

ok.. stepping off the box soapbox

hey new cool emoticons... jawdrop yoda confetti
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Reiki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Yep, you're right.. We're one people separated by a common language! hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reiki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reiki   Reiki - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reiki
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: Health :: Alternative Medicine & Healing-
Jump to: