the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
savannahskye
savannahskye

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-17

POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Empty
PostSubject: POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse   POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 am

Quote :
This is a clear case of an abuse of power by authorities. Suzanne McHenry, a British citizen and mother of 3 children, has been falsely accused of burning her 4-year-old daughter with cigarettes, even though evidence indicates that the marks on the child's skin were the result of a Staphylococcus infection.

DHS removed the children from their home without a warrant and without even offering an explanation for their actions. In addition, the parents were not given any paperwork from the DHS, nor told where their children were taken to.

Suzanne McHenry, who has been described as a caring mother by those who know her, is currently being wrongly held against her will at the Crittenden County Jail on a $100,000 bond, which the family can not afford to pay. Here is the disturbing story from Action News 5 in Memphis, TN:

British citizen jailed for child abuse in Crittenden County
http://www.wmctv.com/global/story.asp...
Posted: June 10, 2009 10:44 PM CDT
By Janice Broach

MARION, Arkansas (WMC-TV) - A Mid-South mother is charged with child abuse after investigators say she burned her 4-year-old daughter with lit cigarettes.

Prosecutor Lindsey Fairley says police received a tip claiming Suzanna McHenry had caused injuries to her young daughter.

"Officers got a call from the state police children's hotline about injuries to a 4-year-old. They investigated and found the child had numerous burn marks all over her body," said Fairley.

Marion police detective Mark McDougal says the girl told people at school that her mother had burned her.

A doctor who examined the child said the burns appeared to be caused by cigarettes.

But McHenry's friends and neighbors say she's innocent.

Her husband, Calvin McHenry, says his daughter had a staph infection that looked like burns.

"I just can't believe this has happened," he said.

The couple met online and have three children together. Suzanna McHenry, a British citizen, moved from England to Crittenden County.

"She's in the Crittenden County Jail on a $100,000 bond. I have no way to get that," said Calvin McHenry. "I'm trying to get legal representation. No lawyers want to talk to me. I've got no money. I don't have any kids here, no nothing."

Suzanne McHenry remains behind bars and is forbidden to contact her children.

---------------------------------------- ---

More information: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.p...
http://amiablyme.wordpress.com/2009/0...

CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT MANUAL.
On page 106 it states that "Impetigo: A bacterial skin infection, usually caused by Strep or Staph, that causes circular crusted lesions with or without blister formation. Can be confused with cigarette burns.
http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/ps/cctf/...

Suzanne McHenry Fund
This fund was created to help Suzanne McHenry in her fight for her rights and the rights of her family.
http://suzannemchenryfund.chipin.com/...

THANKS TO 1Route24 FOR THE VID AND INFO https://www.youtube.com/user/1Route24

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse   POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:59 am

It is very alarming what can be done to falsely accuse somone for something they haven't done.

Locally there are hardly any men that are boy-scout leaders anymore because they are afraid of some bad ass kid that comes up with a sexual harassment story or something. It is alot harder to prove innocence.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse   POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:23 pm

micjer wrote:
It is very alarming what can be done to falsely accuse somone for something they haven't done.

Locally there are hardly any men that are boy-scout leaders anymore because they are afraid of some bad ass kid that comes up with a sexual harassment story or something. It is alot harder to prove innocence.

yes - i consider many child protective service agencies as
state-kidnapping... i know some men who are EXTREMELY
careful when dealing with children (teacher and cab driver
to specify two) and it's not ust the "bad ass" kids, mic
(i'm gonna spread rumors...) but parents looking to make
money off lawsuit (michael jackson, perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
savannahskye
savannahskye

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse   POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 pm

The link to the Prison Planet thread on this, (now 25 pages long) is:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109477.960

Ive been reading this, and their facebook support page, its awful

Suzanne and Calvin McHenry Support Group

https://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Suzanne+McHenry+&init=q&sid=5a1a68cd4efa30d366e5ea38990deb27#/group.php?gid=113480075624&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse   POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Very very very very RELAVANT material!!!!!!

And there are unfortunately millions of humanity.... just like these who are....
.... presumed GUITLY FIRST and will never ever get back the pain and suffering that was/is
.. associated with being found GUILTY FIRST... even if they get properly acquitted from their original "labeling" of miss-conduct!!!

THUS.... the question that comes to mind, to me is...

.... IF/AS WE SO NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO SO CHANGE THIS.....

.... HOW WOULD WE SO CHANGE, IMPROVE, or PREVENT THIS FROM OCCURRING???????

As much as I agree this is a REAL injustice, what steps...

.. IF WE HAD/HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THIS .... WOULD WE SO IMPLIMENT???

And... as for right now..... I don't have much answers on how to resolve this as of yet...

AND YET/THUS..... GREAT GREAT STUFF TO REFLECT UPON.... ON HOW TO SO PERMANENTLY.... PREVENT SUCH INJUSTICES.... FROM OCCURRING!!!!

THUS..... THANK YOU Fellow Simultaneous SelFs.... for sharing this!!!

Blessings,

Steve
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse   POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 pm

TO ADD TO THE ....... COUNTLESS.... INJUSTACES THAT HAPPEN TO ALL OF US.......

... LIKE any and all injustaces done to Micheal Jackson...
.... (whether or not the LESS THAN WONDERFUL ACCUSATIONS were accurate or not).....

.... (to me) I believe MICHEAL JACKSON... NEVER COMPLETELY RECOVERED FROM....
... the PRE-JUDGING that occurred in his LIFE ....

This video "to me".... REFLECTS HOW CONFIDENT HE WAS.... prior to the "less than favorable"accusations were so placed into the MEDIA's hands... that he may still to "this moment point".... BE IN SOME NEED TO HAVE MENTALY RESOLVED?????? (I do not know 4 sure and may never know... when the pain of such so permanetly stops)!!

& THUS... HERE IS TO ..... LESS AND LESS.... PRE & MISS JUDGING IN THIS PLACE CALLED HEAVEN ON EARTH.... & THE REMEMBRANCE OF MICHEAL.... WHEN HE WAS AT THE .... TOP OF HIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse   POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Hopefully these monsters who falsely accuse will soon get what is coming to them.

Someone sent me another video of MJ doing 'the man in the mirror' the other day because they knew I was never a fan due to my believing the press about his 'crimes'

Now I feel that I was wrong because his messages were clearly about love and change. RIP MJ.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse   POLICE STATE 2009: Mother of Three Falsely Imprisoned For Child Abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1