the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force

Go down 
+2
sky otter
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Empty
PostSubject: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:49 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zvxk0Tn0v8&feature=player_embedded#t=415

Quote :
The Stench of Truth 221 Clips from the G20 Thursday September 24, 2009. Pittsburgh PA. I was disappointed by the lack of economic protesting in the area that I was, but I could not get around too easily to see the G20 Resistance Project which was approaching the city from the other side. Free Tibet put on a good show. The G4 20 group for Marijuana was present as well as anti-abortion protesters. I handed out leaflets to a mostly receptive audience. 9/11 was an inside job people were present but not very vocal.

Sky are you visiting Pittsburg?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:20 am

flower

Hi M

well the local channels have decided that this is so wonderful they are doing a 24 hours a day coverage..and it is damn boring..
they must have cameras everywhere and the two people teams are all over..more coverage than conflict

the cops have to be bored to tears having so little to do but look at each other..
i watched some of it yesterday and all the protests that had permits were only 20 people or so..wierd some monks..now if they are poverty monks..how the heck do they get here in force like that??

the anarcists that did property damage didn't have a permitt and those were the ones that the cops were stopping..
and the remark was made that they expected about 5000 ..in reality only about 500 showed up
they split up into smaller groups as teh police stood in front and they couldn't continue directly
and as i switched between channels i had to really laugh..there were maybe 15 or 20 folks in black with hoods and masks in the middle of the street and they were swamped by the press and independents who numbered in at about 100 or so and were trying to get pictures ..
..then the line of cops in riot gear that numbers about the same as the press and picture takers...
the whole thing was a joke..

i have to say that it was very sad to see this beautiful city shut down for a bunch of world leaders who get to see nothing but baracades and police..most business were closed and either people working from home or in another location out of town...
you couldn't drive into town and the few people i saw walking around looked lost...

here are a couple of the local links if you are interested...
http://www.postgazette.com/
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/index.html
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/

how this is supposed to promote other countried to want to come to this area and do business is beyond my comprehension
scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 am

Quote :
the whole thing was a joke..

That was my exact impression when I saw the video of it. TPTB must be disappointed that no-one is interested in coming to their parties.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 am

what if they gave a G20 and nobody came?
look like nazis, don't they?
i see this as "turning the tables"
we used to fear THEM, now they fearing US
non-compliance, non-participation
took all the air outta the bubble
wonder if they gettin hazard pay or overtime?
you are correct sky n mic, it's a joke
but hey, nice show of force TPTB
too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 pm

flower

ok.. i had to come back to this...
i have checked all the big news services on line and watched the national news today just to see if they would report
about todays march..
they did not..
you want to know why...

there were 5000/8000 (depends on who was counting) humans..over 17 groups... who marched from oakland thur downtown past the convention center where g-20 was and then across the bridge to the north side where they dispersed... about 2 1/2 miles
totally PEACEFULL....no incendents..
well one.. some of the anarcists were taunting some cops..some other marchers stepped in and told them to cool it..

now did anyone hear about this....i am curious

it proves one thing...if it's on the news at all it is negetive / blown out of proportion / and meant to make you feel bad...
to give more power to the nasties
wouldn't you have felt good hearing about a peaceful march...wouldn't that have given you something positive??
but ya didn't hear it did you???
think about it..

there is no question that the news people are there to do only one thing..make you feel bad...

i just thought i would bring this little bit of joy here and share....

in total there were only 81 arrests for the whole three days..and 40 some of them were college kids last night who used the gathering to do some destruction ...oakland has 4 colleges/universities right there so the diversity of students is large
there is Pitt, Duqe, carlow, and cmu....

ok.. see if you hear anything more about it...

and think about what we are reading and hearing and who is in charge of it all....and then really really go for the joy...
ok..kicking myself off the soapbox.. soapbox

wouhou
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 pm

this kid is gone for good.

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 pm

I think that we showed them really BIG and now they are trying to figured out what the hell to do. We will not comply to their BS and there are many more awake then they ever dreamed of.

I love it I love it. I personally sent a few times during the day as I'm sure many did for a very peaceful resolution. I think our points were well made

I heard second hand news that a very well known newsman say that TPTP and white house thinks we will go away. OH LOL LOL wrong

I'm feeling braver and braver everyday and I know that we will win this battle. I refuse to worry about them, because I can feel the strength of good in this world
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

flower
NWO

i watched this frame by frame when i saw it yesterday...now why did they only take the one guy?
why didn't they take the scared kid standing there with his hands up?
..in the frame at 28 seconds if i could blow it up i would be able to see the license plate on the car...
my magnifying glass just doesn't cut it and i don't have the tech-know how to blow it up and see

now a few things come to mind here...
one - they knew who that guy was and were specifically looking for HIM
..there was no insignia on the camo outfits and those were not army issue
the camo guys all had pistols..
the reserve unit that was here to back police were unarmed...
so who were those guys in camo
and the riot police in full gear were in front of this car..you can see them plainly in the frame at 32 seconds
why didn't the police grab him??

i think this is a secondary story going on here...

because of our age and gender differences we will see totally different things while watching the same thing
i appreciate your take on stuff
regardeless of wheather we agree or not on what we are seeing...
this is where scrutiny and discourse are very important

besides your comment of he will never be seen again..what else do you have to say on it..??

i didn't like it and it remains a puzzle to me

scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 pm

flower

mntruth

i am unclear who you meant when you say us than them in your comments above..please help..and explain
thanks
flower
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:01 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
I think that we showed them really BIG and now they are trying to figured out what the hell to do. We will not comply to their BS and there are many more awake then they ever dreamed of.

WE- the people in the USA They - TPTB that told the people to stay away.....no protest allowed........

I love it I love it. I personally sent a few times during the day as I'm sure many did for a very peaceful resolution. I think our points were well made

(the brave good people made their points)

I heard second hand news that a very well known newsman say that TPTP and white house thinks we will go away. OH LOL LOL wrong

The white house told man someone at the newspaper (name not released) that the people that protest the townhall meetings (us the people on earth) would get tired and stop protesting............

I'm feeling braver and braver everyday and I know that we will win this battle. I refuse to worry about them, because I can feel the strength of good in this world

The people on earth will destroy TPTB and the evil in the world will run and hide and we will have our 1000 years of peace on Earth in our new world

I hope that helps. I talk fast and so my words get jumbled..............you are not the first to tell me to slow down or explain lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:03 pm

flower

thanks..i think i know what you are saying now.. lol!

my problem is with speeling..hahahahahah

hugs hugv
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:17 pm

lol! Hey I am pretty good at typeneese myself.

ya hav ta be nowadays
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Have a look HERE at this article on Prisonplanet regarding the protester being arrested/kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 pm

flower
Reunite

i have looked at it and looked at it..and have not decided what the f i am seeing for sure

first observations
>the guy has brand new shoes and a brand new back pak..he didn't have his head and face covered like the anarcists

> the guy looks about the same age and description as those grabbing him
i.e...short hair, clean shaven, physically strong and i got the feeling he knew them well

>what was the camera looking at before this?

>no restrains were used on this person...
did they think he would just sit quietly in the car?

> he was resisting but not yelling and at second 16 you get a really good look at his face
he doesn't seem as upset or as shocked or as pissed as i would expect in those circumstances

>the camo outfits were more hunting camo than military and none of the men had on the same shoes

> while the black man looked like his pants were bloused in military fashion..they were not
they were too short on him...take a close look

>what kind of real military uses a small car

>the driver seems bored and the guy who walked up to the front passenger side just stood and watched
neither of them did anything ..they were way too calm

>there was a cop with a gun leveled at the whole scene and as the car drove off he just turned and walked away

>no one bothered with the kid with his hands up till later..like an afterthought

>there were tons of camers there and no attempt to grab any of them..they let the camera's roll for the whole thing

>my pistol knowledge is limited and i have to get hubby to see if he can tell me what they were carrying...
it looked small

ok...now my questions or my imaginary sub plots to this

>the film is all over the place...why..what purpose is it serviing

>the guy being put into the car looked like he was a member of the guys putting him in the car...
now

>was he trying to escape their group and they were taking him back

>was the whole thing staged to get folks riled up

>was this guy undercover and that was the only way they could safely get him out.

>it just smacks as way too pat for me..why did the cops just let it occur and the car drive thur when they were
pretty much bullying everyone else..

>was this a manipulation of the masses by the anarcists or the neo-cons to stir people even more against the cops???

so while i have no real conclusion...i think it is a ploy...but for what purpose i don't know and might never know
but
my motto has been

question everything....

the guy is probably watching the film and having a hamburger..i just don't feel he was in harms way at all
and
if you go slowly the faces on all of the men can be clearly seen ...hummmmmmmmmm to that

hey..what do the rest of you guys think????
questionb

ok..hubby says he can't see enough to tell what kind of gun they have..but that it doesn't even look like a gun to him.
also he says the color guy does have bloused pants
and the car is a larger gove lincoln or something....hahah so much for my thinkink it was a small car..sigh
he also says that they got one guy in jail for over 50,00 damages on his own...i hadn't heard that and i don't know if it has anything to do with this clip...
scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:22 pm

flower

yeah..i know i should let it go..and i will...but i found this..and after posting it..some suduko and no more protest stuff..

flower

http://newsbuster.com/Pages/content/no-hoax-g20-officials-admit-protester-kidnapping.html

No Hoax: G20 Officials Admit Protester Kidnapping

Raw Story | September 26, 2009
By Muriel Kane

G20 security officials took responsibility Friday afternoon for a video that seemed to depict US troops ‘kidnapping’ a protester.

The military was not involved in the incident, but G20 security did acknowledge that “law enforcement officers from a multi-agency tactical response team” had detained a protester they said was believed to be vandalizing a store.

Video posted at YouTube shows onlookers calling out “what the fuck” and “what the fuck is wrong with you?” as people in camo uniforms haul a protester along by his collar, shove him into the back seat of a car, and rapidly drive off.

Officials with G20 security released the following statement to Raw Story and other media outlets:

“Military members supporting the G20 Summit work with local law enforcement authorities but do not have the authority to make arrests. The individuals involved in the 9/24/09 arrest which has appeared online are law enforcement officers from a multi-agency tactical response team assigned to the security operations for the G20. It is not unusual for tactical team members to wear camouflaged fatigues. The type of fatigues the officers wear designates their unit affiliation.

Prior to the arrest, the officers observed this subject vandalizing a local business. Due to the hostile nature of the crowd, officer safety and the safety of the person under arrest, the subject was immediately removed from the area.”

The video was featured this morning at the Drudge Report under the heading, “SEE U.S. MILITARY SNATCH PROTESTER… .”

At the liberal website Democratic Underground, one commenter asserted, “This is staged” and then claimed, “Those were not the uniforms National Guard/military were wearing yesterday. Neither was that the vehicles they were driving. This was just a bunch of idiots trying to make some point.”

According to news reports, “U.S. authorities assembled a security force of nearly 5,000 people to safeguard the event, including 2,500 National Guard troops, 1,200 state troopers, 875 Pittsburgh city police and small groups of officers from other agencies.”

Police and National Guard troops headed off an unauthorized march by some 1000 protesters on Thursday and eventually forced the crowd to scatter.

The police reaction to the protests has been marked by what antiwar activist Cindy Sheehan calls “profound overkill.”

“I have been to dozens of protests, large and small, since my son was killed in Iraq, but I have never seen anything like today,” Sheehan writes. “There were easily two cops/soldiers for every one of us protesters or maybe even 3 to 1.”

Sheehan also witnessed the National Guard troops working with the local police and comments, “Seeing the National Guard troops, fresh from Iraq, broke my heart the hardest. I also talked to dozens of them, none had ever heard of posse commitatus, and asked them if my son, their brother, died in Iraq so they could steal the rights of his mother. Most of them wouldn’t even look at me.”

These videos are from YouTube, posted September 25, 2009.

and both video's are there
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:26 pm

flower

ok.. here are the results for the search i did on "G-20 protestor kidnapped"
tons of folks with something to say

and i'm really done with it now... whew

http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=utf8&q=G-20+protester+kidnapped&rys=0&itag=crv&_sb_lang=pref
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force   G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G20 Pittsburgh Day One, Fascist Police State security out in force
Page 1 of 1