the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stewart blasts former CIA analyst for rooting for bin Laden attack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Stewart blasts former CIA analyst for rooting for bin Laden attack Empty
PostSubject: Stewart blasts former CIA analyst for rooting for bin Laden attack   Stewart blasts former CIA analyst for rooting for bin Laden attack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Jon Stewart can really surprise us some times check this video out that goes with the story below

David Edwards
The Raw Story
July 2, 2009
Perhaps it’s a form of Stockholm Syndrome.
The same person who spent nearly a decade fruitlessly leading the CIA unit charged with finding Osama bin Laden now seems to be rooting for him.
Former CIA analyst Michael Scheuer told Fox News’ Glenn Beck Tuesday night, “The only chance we have as a country right now is for Osama bin Laden to deploy and detonate a major weapon in the United States.”
According to his bio, “From 1996 to 1999, [Scheuer] served as the Chief of the bin Laden unit (aka Alec Station), the Osama bin Laden tracking unit at the Counterterrorism Center. He then worked as Special Adviser to the Chief of the bin Laden unit from September 2001 to November 2004.”
On Wednesday’s Daily Show, Jon Stewart found himself outraged at Beck’s guest. “What the f*ck is that? And by the way, here’s the fascinating thing about our culture. My guess is that you didn’t hear me say ‘f*ck.’ Because the Federal government is protecting you and your children’s ears from that type of profanity.”
Stewart mocked Scheurer’s beard: “While, Santa’s evil twin gets to, uhh…gets to nonchalantly propose the needless slaughter of Americans to further his national security plan. But, obviously, in this country, everyone’s entitled to their dope-pinion.”

Stewart added at the end, “Hey, is there any way you can yell loud enough into your TV at home for the people inside it to hear you?”
This video is from Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, broadcast July 1, 2009.

http://www.infowars.com/stewart-blasts-former-cia-analyst-for-rooting-for-bin-laden-attack/
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Stewart blasts former CIA analyst for rooting for bin Laden attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stewart blasts former CIA analyst for rooting for bin Laden attack   Stewart blasts former CIA analyst for rooting for bin Laden attack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Nice article Northern boy,

I suspect that this freak out saying these types of things is a NSA counter intelligence agent and the reason he is saying it is because this is exactly what they intend to do to our country in order to throw us into de facto Martial Law.

This is a warning to us as to their intentions, not bin Laden's intention, but the NSA's intention.
Back to top Go down

Stewart blasts former CIA analyst for rooting for bin Laden attack
Page 1 of 1