the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secrets in the Field Freddy Silva

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Secrets in the Field    Freddy Silva Empty
PostSubject: Secrets in the Field Freddy Silva   Secrets in the Field    Freddy Silva Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 am

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/crop_circle_secrets.html

Suppose you were given a set of keys...

Keys that awaken a worldwide, sleeping network of energy.

Keys that open a library of ancient information - knowledge that science is only now rediscovering.

Keys that encode new systems of technology.

Keys with powers to heal, to alter consciousness and affect social change.

Keys that provide a bridge between physical and non-physical realms.

Keys that ultimately unlock the Universal potential within you.

And suppose great efforts have been employed to suppress their origins?

For over fifteen centuries the mysterious crop circles have been mentioned in academic and religious texts. In the 1890s farmers and military personnel witnessed them being created in seconds by tubes of light and other luminosities.

But around 1980 the phenomenon went into overdrive and exploded worldwide, with some10,000 reports spread over 29 countries. A major controversy erupted followed by a pre-designed debunking campaign through the media. But the 80 eyewitness accounts clearly tell another story—that a genuine phenomenon is at work. So what are crop circles, why are they here and what is responsible?

This book by veteran researcher and international best-selling author Freddy Silva is the most comprehensive account of the mystery ever published, much of it from personal and hands-on experience.

Written at enormous personal sacrifice, Silva brings you the complete history of the phenomenon, the anomalies that defy the present boundaries of science, and the deliberate official efforts to discredit it and manipulate the public’s opinion.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/fsilva.htm

Crop Circles: Hard Evidence

Now we know that for some people, the subject of Crop Circles raises eyebrows and even a few giggles. After watching this interview, I doubt there will be anyone who could say this is the subject of hallucination or fantasy, there is just too much information documented to disprove them.

Freddy Silva is one of the world's leading experts on crop circles and best-selling author of Secrets in the Fields, hailed by many as the most comprehensive book ever written on this multi-disciplinary phenomenon. He is also a leading researcher into the interaction between temples and consciousness, and recently directed the documentaries "Stairways To Heaven" and "In The Footsteps Of Isis".

He has made keynote presentations at the International Science and Consciousness Conference, and the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine earned him a standing ovation. Freddy has appeared on The History Channel, Discovery Channel, BBC, Art Bell, and Whitley Streiber's Dreamland.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the Field Freddy Silva   Secrets in the Field    Freddy Silva Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:36 am

@Sky ... you may be interested to know that Freddy thinks the same as you that many of the latest crop circles are hoaxes!!!

Secrets in the Field    Freddy Silva Phoenix

When Good News Is Bad News: the latest "crop circles".
It's about time crop circles made the headlines in Britain's top newspapers. And suddenly they are. But for all the wrong reasons.
In recent weeks we have seen small, yet complex-looking patterns depicting a dragonfly, a jellyfish, several fish heads (!) and now a stylized phoenix. But given the hostile reaction by farmers on whose fields these works of art appeared, it seems that whoever put them there did so with malicious intent.
I say this because, after careful observation, the tell-tale signs of human hoaxers are present in all of these works.
First, the designs are all based on techniques used by the same gang of criminals who've used the exact same template for earlier, already proven hoaxes. But more damaging is the evidence on the ground: they all required construction lines. And thanks to a couple of good observers, these have been found. But not, it seems, by the people reporing these 'crap circles' to the media.
Despite the fact that there has existed—and continues to exist—a real phenomenon based on the principles of light, sound and magnetics, these sensationalist articles are both good and bad. On the one hand they put the phenomenon top-of-mind in the public realm; on the other they help to further the aims of the hoaxing gangs— with as many as 14 people per group— who are getting high on precisely the kind of high-profile attention these works are now receiving. Like terrorist bombers, the more media coverege they get, the more they are encouraged.
For many years I have tried to promote the concept of not promoting images of crop circles if the designs are deemed to have been made by mechanical means. And all to little avail since this was deemed 'bad for business'. But since when did true researchers get involved for the sake of business? Surely the love of knowledge should be superior to the pay-off
The problem is exacerbated by individuals who now pass themselves off as 'crop circles experts' but yet know little about crop circles, and se the phenomenon as a prop for commercial gain.
I was speaking with a veteran crop circles researcher back in 2001 about a sudden and unusual rash of fake crop circles and their unusual placement along the flight path of commercial helicopters. He was able to confirm that this was indeed the case, and shared with me further evidence that it was possible that a minor number of croppies were working with hoaxers for comemrcial interests. While I am not at liberty to name my source or the names he volunteered, this information will come to light in his own good time.
Needless to say the idea left me shocked and moved. Even last year, while conducting a tour in southern Britain, another self-styled expert told the audience "it doesn't matter whether a crop circle is real or fake." It doesn't matter!? Let's take a look at the subtle difference: a hoax is a criminal act intended to deceive. On the other hand, the intent behind a genuine circle is to educate, enlighten, communicate, imprint information into the Earth's magnetic grid (proven), even heal. And given that beneficial energy fields have been noted in real crop circles, which have led to a number of healing experiences, I would say that there IS quite a difference.
Thus, telling the truth to the best of your ability is paramount in this subject.
In fact it is more than that: it is about responsibility and integrity. And right now there seems to be very little of either.
Back in 1991, when hoaxing was as rare as ice cubes in hell, the media embraced crop circles as a real phenomenon. The reporting was based on factual evidence by true experts in their fields, many of whom put their livelihoods at stake to bring the truth to the world. Like myself, at crushing personal expense. Then the British Ministry of Defense created Doug and Dave, fed them to the media, and spawned a generation of copy-cat hoaxers, attention-seekers and skeptics. And I don't just refer to those small-minded criminals out damaging farmer's livelihoods: I'm referring to those opportunists now masquerading as 'researchers'. My, how things have changed in a decade.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the Field Freddy Silva   Secrets in the Field    Freddy Silva Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:06 am

flower

yep discern discern..the old gut reaction still works for me lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the Field Freddy Silva   Secrets in the Field    Freddy Silva Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Great article micjer.

That crop circle doesn't feel right to me either. It must of been S-Doradus's pet wallaby high on poppies.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the Field Freddy Silva   Secrets in the Field    Freddy Silva Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Well according to Maro this fall the leaves are supposed to just falloff the trees they won`t even change colour .

And according to mr . Doradus we have a big harmonic change coming he says something about July 4th just before the triple eclipse begins . He also says the pets are hungry. Sorry to get off topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the Field Freddy Silva   Secrets in the Field    Freddy Silva Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets in the Field Freddy Silva
Page 1 of 1