the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

“Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Empty
PostSubject: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:56 am

Part 1: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field

©️ 2009 by Linda Moulton Howe

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1578&category=Environment

Quote :
Our best theoretical matches to the crop formation boxes were for upcoming dates of July 6 or 7, 2009. Why would those crop artists go to all the trouble of showing us sextant and orrery shapes, then coding that orrery with six rectangular boxes which mean July 6 or 7, 2009, unless something significant were going to happen at that time?

Sky , is this why you "have a feeling" something is comin?

part 2:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1579&category=Environment
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 pm

flower

M

i don't know..but gotta check something out..be back
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:33 pm

flower

ok.. i couldn't find what i was looking for..but i am very suspicious of these things when stuff is added and then added..and you can see the walk in lines also...

when i first saw the solstice one i thought of a swallow and then..lets see how good my powers of description are here..
i thought of the scared cows in india and the things they dangle between their horns...or the copperbell-type things they hang in tibet beside the prayer wheels...i went looking for a pic but of course can't find it..

anyway...i don't feel anything with them..except maybe fake...

you know how you feel - quess i should say how i feel - when you see a new one and it strongly effects your solar plexus..then you try to understand it...to me those are the real ones
and the ones that you just go HUH???? those are the man-made ones...they are real in thier own way too but they don't speak to me

anyway to answer your question i can't say if this is part of what i am feeling or not...it's just a waiting for the other shoe to fall feeling...maybe it is something very simple and in front of me and i am obcessing for no good reason...hummmmmmmmmmmm
strapped down
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:46 pm

Well here's the way I look at it. If these interpretations are correct, then we will know on the 7th whether they are a hoax or not. If there is a CME on the 6 th or 7th, we had better spend more time looking at these crop circles. If nothing happens like oct 14 08 then we'll move on and look at other things.

Until then keep your eyes on the sky and the websites which watch the sun. I don't think it will be the kill shot , perhaps a warning as a wakeup.

Get the popcorn ready it could be an interesting couple of days ahead!

:anisun:
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 pm

flower

hahahah Hey M..
just got this from an e-mail buddy...i'm laughin

THE PURPOSE OF CROP CIRCLES

Posted By: CliffR
Date: Thursday, 2-Jul-2009 13:56:22 As most readers of this forum are aware, the mass consciousness of Mankind has been going through an accelerated process of expansion since the early sixties. Hippies and others who were distinguished from the generation before for being aware of consciousness, were among the first to reveal the effect in an outer way.

The escalations in consciousness are a consequence of the fact that Earth has recently come out of the Piscean dispensation of the last two thousand years and is now in the beginning throes of the Age of Aquarius. It is also starting into the wind up phase of its own escalation into a Proto Starr, which to take place two hundred and fifty years from now in the womb of Orion.

In order to set up both the new dispensary Energy linkages for Aquarius and for the escalations unto the Proto Starr, an increasing number of inductions and higher frequency radiations have started coming into the Earth in the way of Solar Flares. Gamma rays, X ray bursts plus other such high energy cosmic events as observed by man.

The population on Earth plays an important part in this whole process, by stabilization the new inductional events in consciousness. When a new induction occurs, it is becomes anchored and stabalized into the frequencies of the Planet in large part by the harmonious acceptance in consciousness of the population or not. If enough consciousness are able to handle to frequency properly it becomes anchored and permanently established as a permanent interdimensional Substance/Energy container link, or Intelligence/Energy induction link.

Once anchored properly and stabilized, the link stays anchored between Earth and its source like an underwater umbilical cord staying firmly connected between boat and diver even as they may move around considerably with respect to each other.

To help in the process of stabilizing the new incoming energies, since the seventies, the mass consciousness of Earth has been receiving Intelligence/Energy frequency inputs by the way of geometric patterns impressed in different crop fields as crop circles. Each image is designed to impart a particular frequency into the consciousness of those viewing it.

The images have been photographed and distributed into the population by extensive internet distribution and other medias. Each Crop Circle frequency is a harmonic match to an incoming inductional frequency. The images are issued in advance in preparation to set up a harmonic presence for proper acceptance of the incoming energies in the consciousness of Man through those who are aware enough to encounter the images.

When the particular new induction occurs, the frequency alignment from the images within the consciousness of the attuned portion of the population, helps the new energies to become well anchored in place through the attunment in frequency.

For a full explanation of all the events occurring and to occur for the ongoing expansion of Creation according to plan, see website www.revelatorium.com.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 pm

These are the most amazing circles I have ever seen, and I also "feel" that they are most inportant, I feel a sense of urgency since seeing these circles.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:07 pm

This actually from disclose tv forum but I thought I'd reproduce it for this forum.

disillusioning wrote:
I have actually had my eyes set on July 7th since May, when the first crop circle hinted at a solar storm, large solar flare or CME (Coronal Mass Ejection), that could effect us, would happen in July. How we arrived exactly at July 7th (remember the Jellyfish CC) is illustrated and explained here, cite info: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com:

Earth’s magnetosphere changes into the shape of a “jellyfish” whenever it is impacted by a severe solar storm

Whenever a severe solar storm impacts directly on Earth, then our planetary magnetic field or “magnetosphere” changes into the general shape of a “jellyfish”.

That seems to be what those crop artists were telling us at Wayland’s Smithy on May 29, 2009:
“Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Waylands-comments1

The new crop picture shows also seven “eclipse” symbols in its central tail (white numbers 1 to 7), as well as seven streamers hanging off below (yellow numbers 1 to 7):

“Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Waylands-comments2

Both of those features suggest that a solar storm may impact Earth on July 7, 2009, as has already been suggested by several other crop pictures from April or May (see http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/bishopcannings/comments.html or http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/roundway2/comments.html).

The new crop picture also shows a small, horizontal, four-circle band just between its head and its long tail (blue arrows, left or right above). That feature closely resembles a crop picture from July 20, 2008 which told us about eclipses. Indeed, the suggested date of July 7, 2009 for an upcoming solar storm will be a penumbral lunar eclipse (see http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEplot/LEplot2001/LE2009Jul07N.pdf).

“If directed at Earth, a coronal mass ejection is harmless to people, but slams into Earth's magnetic field, thereby distorting it into the shape of a jellyfish buffeted by a strong current. The most severe CMEs may cause geomagnetic storms capable of disrupting satellites, radio communications or power systems” (see http://www.atlasaerospace.net/eng/newsi-r.htm?id=50 ).

“Coronal mass ejections typically disturb Earth's magnetic field, distorting it into the shape of a jellyfish buffeted by a strong current. This interaction also energizes electrically charged particles, trapped within Earth's magnetosphere, and so causes bright auroral displays” (see http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/istp/events/2000july14).

Have English crop pictures ever predicted severe solar storms before? Andy Thomas noted several years ago (see http://www.cropfiles.it/special/Interview_Thomas.pdf)

“The ‘galaxy’ crop pictures of 1994 displayed Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and the Moon in the constellation Cetus, exactly where they would appear on April 6-7, 2000. When that date finally arrived, the Earth encountered a very powerful solar storm, and an aurora borealis was seen across many European or American countries, much further south than would normally be the case. Some wonder whether those crop pictures were trying to tell us, that something important would be happening to our Sun on that night? It seems beyond coincidence. It also seems to show that the intelligences behind those crop pictures have the power of premonition.”

Once we study this new crop picture further, a more complete report can be made. No need to be too concerned! Other severe solar storms impacted on Earth in 2000 or 2003 (as noted above), but hardly anyone took any notice, apart from some professional astrophysicists who became very excited.

Finally, we would like to thank Steve Alexander for use of his excellent aerial photographs, which make scientific analyses such as this possible.

The CMM Research Group

Harold Stryderight

“Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Waylands-comments3

And last to answer your questions as to why England. There is an ongoing notion that for a crop circle to be created there needs to be a underground water source like that of an aquifer. In England, these aquifers are plentiful and not too deep, however CC have appeared else where in the world, including the United States, but underground water was also present. At least that was the explanation I was always given.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5663&start=20
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Great job Micjer, I think you solved what is going to happen on the 7th next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:33 am

Ok so if this prediction is correct and a large CME is coming our way on the 7th, is it going to be strong enough to effect the power grid? If so should we be preparing to protect our electronics?

What's everyones' gut telling them?

Tin foil hats everyone?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 am

LOL on the hats for sure. I feel like it may be serious if indeed the crop circles interpretation is correct and the CME happens.I am expecting a major power blackout and or blackouts. There may be satellites damaged beyond repair as well.

I may be all wrong but if the thing happens and told before hand by the circles then I would think it would be very serious. I will be listening to my spirit on tuesday a little closer than usual about having my computer on or shutting it off a few hours just in case.

It will be most interesting to observe Tuesday. But I also plan on praying between now and Tuesday and meditating just to find out what my "gut" says.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:01 am

I don't think it would be a good day to fly somewhere either.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:12 am

Yeah good thought.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:03 am

flower
put this in a thread by itself..probably should have put it here..you can see the shadow of the sclipse across the earth as well as other stuff..very cool site
http://www.shadowandsubstance.com/

today i am calm..but wary..haven't figured out my nutso day yesterday

and as for alum hats..i don't think that would be enough..
i plan on unplugging and doing the faraday cages..but you have to remember to ground them or you are wasting your time.
it is a series of copper loosely woven over something as a tent/shild to send the slectromagnetic pulse into the grouns..
kinda like a lightening rod
i wonder if a lightening rod woudl be enough for a whole house full of 'stuff'?..

i don't know if the 7th is the 'day' or not..but for sure something is headed here..
here's a tidbit from another e-mail buddie..

Mark on your calendars.

At five minutes and six seconds after 4 am on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be :
04:05:06 07.08/09
This will not happen again
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:03 am

I have 1 more picture to add to the above interpretation of the jellyfish crop circle.

“Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Jellyfishwhut3
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:05 am

These could still be man-made but an artist is allowed to express their thoughts also. LOL

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field   “Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“Alien Symbols” in Milk Hill and South Field
Page 1 of 1