the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Empty
PostSubject: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Ok we all love Nassim. This is an outstanding series of vids that he has.

Anyways I want to highlight this on section starting at the 3 min mark. This blows me away. I seem to have missed this if it was posted before.

Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 pm

It was an amazing presentation mic, one of the reasons Nassim blew me away. Strange how we haven't heard much about it from anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:26 pm

He is the man. I like how he links unified field theory with quantum mechanics. I still check the net every so often for any new presentations. Doesn't look like he's had one for a while.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm

I love how this crop circle was in the field beside the transmitter, and the circle answered the signal that was sent many years before.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 am

Nassim Haramein confirms a post I made on my personal page about the Kenites being the greatest secret in the world.

He does not call them Kenites, but he talks about the giants/sun Gods having children with human women, and their children were half human and half sun God.

He is describing the same thing I have posted, except I called them by their correct name, the Kenites.

So thanks Nassim for the confirmation. He said this in his unified field theory video in part number 30 of 45.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:26 am

Here is Nassim Haremein showing a comet twice the size of Jupiter coming toward the Sun and before the comet hits our Sun, a coronal mass ejection fires out toward the comet and changes the comets course from hitting the sun.

This is shown on soho satellite video.

He also explains how we as a race of people dodged a bullet when this happened. He cannot explain why the huge comet did not do great damage to our planet, like title-waves, and other phenomena.

I think the year on this was 2003 but I am not sure when this series came out.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:22 am

I think you have the date right Gabe. I remember watching this it was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Latest interview September 27, 2010

http://www.davidgibbons.org/id214.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory   Nassim Haramein  Unified Field Theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nassim Haramein Unified Field Theory
Page 1 of 1