the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Avalon Forum Down

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Project Avalon Forum Down Empty
PostSubject: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Project Avalon a victom of the economy....seems the site has been suspended.

I get a link that says the site has been suspended. It says if you are the administrator to click on a link which is for past dues. Out of money I would assume. Anchor do you know what is going on!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Anchor I noticed you are a moderator again..any news???
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:20 pm

No - I just tried to log in when I got to work.

Last thing I did last night was talk to Gareth about applying more pressure to the ISP to fix the database performance/reliability problems, then I went to bed.

I guess we have to wait for Bill or Kerry to do something now.

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks for the update
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:38 pm

flower

wow guys...i haven't been there for ages but went to check last night..could read with no problems.
i tried just now and no luck but i usually go in from the blog page and saw this and thought it was interesting about
Obama and the et's..hey..maybe those crop circles are saying 'hi folks'.. lol!

State of the Planet
The Project Camelot Blog

30 June 2009

• Kerry, David Wilcock and myself - with a friend and colleague, 'Doc' Barham - are all traveling back from a particularly significant trip to interview a key whistleblower, Dr Pete Peterson.

We did our best to give a summary of our experience on the Camelot radio show (all of us huddled over Kerry's cellphone in the airport departure lounge) and we experienced a fair amount of chaos - which I suspect is directly proportional, in a situation such as this, to the importance of the information we were trying to impart.

We hope the attempted broadcast was not too chaotic for listeners to endure: we'll do rather better on Thursday with no interference or noise, and on a good connection. In the meantime, stay tuned: we'll write up our report soonest. We believe this may be the most significant interview we've ever done.

Dr Peterson is an extremely well-informed insider - and a most remarkable and brilliant scientist - who has come forward to talk with us publicly on video because he feels the issues he cares deeply about, and knows about, are too important to keep silent about. We salute his courage.

The nature of his testimony, as he described to us in a preliminary phone conversation, was so extraordinary that I immediately flew to the US for the weekend, where Kerry and I were joined by David Wilcock - the first time the three of us have interviewed a witness together.

Among the many things Dr Peterson spoke about at length was his strong, informed belief that there will be a melt-down of the global economy - and US infrastructure - within months; that Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly. There is much, much more, but I am writing this in the departure lounge of the same airport, and I have no more time as my flight is being called. More later in the next few days, and our thanks again to all who helped make this possible.

--Bill
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 am

flower

ok.. had to go check..not up yet but this uupdate sounds like it will be fascinating to hear when this interview gets up
and i think it will jog some of us into remembering things we need to remember

Update:

I have just landed in transit for an hour at another airport. Here is a very general list of the subjects Kerry, David and I discussed with Dr Pete Peterson:

-- The probable (in Dr Peterson's strong opinion) collapse of the economy, infrastructure, and law and order in the US
-- The planned disclosure of the ET presence
-- The Aurora (now retired from service and replaced by vehicles capable of superluminal travel) and the TR3B (the large flying triangle, which functions as an aircraft carrier)
-- Artificial intelligence and advanced robotics
-- The "information field" and how the body, the mind, and DNA really function
-- Healing modalities which work very rapidly and effectively
-- 'Rescuing' brilliant scientists out of the old USSR
-- How Mir (the Russian Space Station) was so heavy that it could not have been assembled without 'help' from our 'friends' (or, to be exact, the Russians' friends)
-- Time spent in the Vatican Library
-- The existence of Sumerian high technology
-- Quantum computing (Dr Peterson held in his hand a cheap quantum chip, which he had assembled himself in his own laboratory, with the computing power of 10,000 PCs)
-- The brilliance of James Clerk Maxwell, and why Einstein was wrong
-- Why you should not spend too much time in front of your new Digital TV
-- The reality of the US prison camps
-- How President Obama was (in all probability) set up
-- How he came to understand that 15% of the world's population (of all races) have ET ancestry that can be seen in their DNA - and are also resistant to mind control technologies.

And there's more. The above is an incomplete list. We will get this information out as soon as possible, but in the meantime David Wilcock and myself will both be incorporating some of this material in our presentations at the Zurich Conference on 10-12 July.

--Bill
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 pm

I`m starting to find it rather strange that the camelot website is still up and Avalon is down account suspended no explanation other than what Anchor has written Very strange Indeed. There has been plenty of time to e-mail with plans to get it back up or what have you . Anything new on this front Anchor?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm

NB have you checked there lately? It now says it is down for maintenance, please come back soon.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

flower

Hey M

are there any other forums down.. someone mentioned the other day about another one being down..

just wondering around in my strangO mood here

poop
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Not that I know of.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:21 pm

I just checked here is what I get

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 pm

interesting...this is what I get

Welcome to Project Avalon, we are currently undergoung routine maintenance,
please come back soon!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm

this is from the projectcamelot.org page

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the projectavalon.net home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Yes now i am getting that as well M
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
I`m starting to find it rather strange that the camelot website is still up and Avalon is down account suspended no explanation other than what Anchor has written Very strange Indeed. There has been plenty of time to e-mail with plans to get it back up or what have you . Anything new on this front Anchor?

Camelot was originally hosted by POWEB who suspended it. Someone (don't know who) a "friend" of B&K I supposed had it mirrored so it was easy to get up running.

So now Camelot and the PA/PC forum are running on different hosts.

Then the POWEB host decided they didnt want PA/PC and suspended that as well.

I only have anything to do with PA/PC and its out of my hands. The other admin has a hosting is moving it to another ISP. I dont know how long it will take - last time I heard (yesterday) he was having problems getting access to the database on the suspended site.

It's a clusterf*ck of a situation to be sure. There is nothing I can do hands on at this time. I hope the other admin can get it all going soon. I purchased and supplied him with a new vBulletin license to make it easier.

At least he has been able to change the message - shame about the spelling :)

http://www.projectavalon.net/

A..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Avalon Forum Down   Project Avalon Forum Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Avalon Forum Down
Page 1 of 1