the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Plane Crash! - 30th June

Go down 
+5
Gabriel
micjer
sky otter
WineHippie
Brook
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Empty
PostSubject: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 pm

Here is news of another plane crash....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090630/ts_nm/us_yemen_crash

By Ahmed Ali Amir Ahmed Ali Amir – 31 mins ago

MORONI (Reuters) – An Airbus A310 from Yemen with more than 150 people
on board crashed into choppy seas as it came in to land on the Indian
Ocean archipelago of Comoros on Tuesday, officials said.

French military planes took off from the Indian Ocean islands of
Mayotte and Reunion to search for the Yemenia aircraft that was
carrying nationals from France and Comoros.

An official from the state carrier said the plane had 142 passengers
and 11-crew on board. It was flying from Sanaa to Moroni, the capital
of the main island of the Comoros archipelago.

"There is a crash, there is a crash in the sea," said an unnamed
official who answered the phone in the Yemenia office in Moroni before
hanging up.

It is the second Airbus to plunge into the sea this month. An Air
France Airbus A330-200 crashed into the Atlantic Ocean killing 228
people on board on June 1.

"Two French military aircraft have left from the island of Mayotte and
Reunion to search the identified zone, and a French vessel has left
Mayotte," said Hadji Madi Ali, director General of Moroni International
Airport.

In 1996, a hijacked Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 767 also crashed into the
sea off the Comoros islands in 1996, killing 125 of 175 passengers and
crew.

COMING INTO LAND

"The plane has crashed and we still don't know exactly where. We think
it's in the area of Mitsamiouli," Comoros Vice-President Idi Nadhoim
told Reuters from the airport.

Ibrahim Kassim, a representative from regional air security body
ASECNA, said the plane had probably come down 5 to 10 km (3 to 6 miles)
from the coast, and civilian and military boats had been mobilized to
start searching.

"We think the crash is somewhere along its landing approach," Kassim
told Reuters. "The weather is really not very favorable. The sea is
very rough."

ASECNA -- the Agency for Aviation Security and Navigation in Africa and Madagascar -- covers Francophone Africa.

The town of Mitsamiouli is on the main island Grande Comore.

Interior Minister Hamid Bourhane told Reuters the army had sent small
speedboats to an area between the village of Ntsaoueni and the airport.

"At the moment we don't have any information about whether there are any survivors," he told Reuters.

A medical worker in Mitsamiouli said he had been called in.

"They have just called me to come to the hospital. They said a plane had crashed," he told Reuters.

A United Nations official at the airport, who declined to be named,
said the control tower had received notification the plane was coming
into land, and then lost contact with it.

Yemenia is 51 percent owned by the Yemeni government and 49 percent
owned by the Saudi Arabian government. Its fleet includes two Airbus
330-200s, four Airbus 310-300s and four Boeing 737-800s, according to
the company Web site.
The Comoros covers three small volcanic islands, Grande Comore, Anjouan
and Moheli, in the Mozambique channel, 300 km (190 miles) northwest of
Madagascar and a similar distance east of the African mainland.

Another Plane Crash! - 30th June R639979036Reuters – An airliner with 150 people on board belonging to Yemeni state carrier Yemenia crashed in the Indian …

Last edited by Reunite on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Title)
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 am

and there was another train crash, too, in italy....
Fatal explosion on Italian train
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8125644.stm

and a parking garage in atlanta had floors collapse inside...
US city car park floors collapse
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8125308.stm

events are quickening, or is it just my imagination?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 am

flower

alright..my first thought was that if there was a pulse of some kind and these crashes were on the same parallel there might be some connection to the magnefication of the energy..so i went and looked up the lat and long of each place

the train things are both very close on the 39 long both at 29 & 90 some minutes
the plane crashes aren't that close at the 18 and 23 long

it was just a feeling i got of satellites being involved with bouncing energy ..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm

flower
ok.. this is really creepy considering what i thought this morning..

following the link from:http://www.farshores.org/09et1.htm
to: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7331/53/

Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners...
Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are saying that Russian Air Force Commanders have issued warnings to all of their aircraft to exercise “extreme caution” during flights “in and around” an area defined as Latitude 17 North [North Atlantic Ocean] Latitude 3 South [South Atlantic Ocean] to Latitude 8 North [Indian Ocean] Latitude 19 South [Indian Ocean] between the Longitudes of 46 West, 33 West, 46 East and 33 East, and which covers the greater part of the African Tectonic Plate.

The reason for this unprecedented warning, these reports state, are the rapid formations of “geomagnetic storms” emanating from the boundaries of the African Tectonic Plate that due to their intensity have caused the loss of two major passenger aircraft during the past month leaving nearly 300 men, women and children dead.

The first aircraft to be downed by this phenomenon was Air France passenger flight 447, and which these reports say that upon encountering one of these geomagnetic storms, on June 1st, near the western boundary of the African Tectonic Plate close to Brazil’s Fernando de Noronha Islands, was “completely annihilated” causing the deaths of 216 passengers and 12 crew members as their plane plunged in pieces into the Atlantic Ocean.

The second aircraft to be downed occurred on the eastern boundary of the African Tectonic Plate today when another of these geomagnetic storms slammed from the sky a Yemeni Airways flight to the Island Nation of Comoros in the Indian Ocean of which of the 153 passengers and crew aboard, only 1 “miracle child” has been rescued, so far.

To the catastrophic events occurring within the African Tectonic Plate it has been known for over a year with the reporting of a “new ocean” forming in Ethiopia, and as we can read as reported by Nature News Service:

“Although the birth of an ocean is an extremely rare phenomenon on the largest of historical scales, the geophysics is currently experiencing such an event. Even more dazzling, this occurs in one of the Earth's most inhospitable and arid regions, the Afar Depression in Ethiopia.

The African continent is literally unstitching itself apart just like the sleeve of an old shirt, along the area known as the East African Rift, which traverses it beginning with the southern end of the Red Sea, going through Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Mozambique. The molten lava beneath the Earth's surface makes it thin by constantly pushing against it, and eventually breaks it and tears it apart.”

Though Western scientist assert that the formation of this new ocean is not likely to be finished for millions of years, Russian scientists state, unequivocally, that due to the Suns current unprecedented Deep Solar Minimum, our Earth is in danger of being, literally, “ripped apart”, at the worst, or nearing a “total pole reversal” due to an as yet unexplained, but extremely powerful, gravitational force emanating from the outer reaches of our Solar System that some researchers state is the mysterious Planet X, and which many believe to be a large brown dwarf and known to the ancient peoples of Earth as Nibiru, and called by the name of Wormwood in the Christian Bible.

Russian scientists further warn that the West’s “obsession” with manmade Global Warming is a deliberately designed propaganda effort to shield their peoples from the fact that not only our Earth, but all of the planets in our Solar System are currently undergoing rapid warming, and as proved, beyond all doubt, by Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdussamatov, head of space research at St. Petersburg's Pulkovo Astronomical Observatory in Russia, when in 2007 he released his findings that for the previous 3 years the ice caps of Mars have been melting at an unprecedented rate.

And, as reported by one, of many, dissident Western news sites, “Photographs of the merging of two red spots on Jupiter, evidence of warming on Neptune's largest moon Triton, warming on Pluto that is "puzzling scientists" and, of course, the already documented warming trend on Mars all add up to convincing evidence for increased solar activity across the entire solar system.”

To the most chilling parts of these reports on the current instability of the African Tectonic Plate are those Russian scientists who assert, that, should a powerful enough gravitational force be exerted upon this region [such as that which would occur in our Earth’s presence with a Planet X type body], it would cause this plate to be subsumed with the Atlantic and Indian Oceans completely covering what is now known as the African Continent, and further cause a corresponding rise of what were known to the ancient peoples as the Continents of Atlantis in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and Lemuria in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.

Interesting to note about these current events is that the most documented psychic of 20th century America, Edgar Cayce, predicted that both Atlantis and Lemuria would arise again during the ending of our Earth’s present age, and which many in the World currently believe will be in 2012 as predicted by the Mayan Calendar.
affraid
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:40 pm

That article sent chills down my back. Things are really starting to get weird I think. check out the number of airplane mishaps in the US in one day...

29.06.2009 22:15:00 Airplane incident Texas San Antonio C172 606TC 0 Read
29.06.2009 22:04:00 Airplane incident North Carolina Monroe MO20 205RW 0 Read
29.06.2009 21:43:00 Airplane incident Virginia Quinton A75N 38978 0 Read
29.06.2009 21:00:00 Airplane accident Washington Ephrata ASW 129TD 1 Read
29.06.2009 20:30:00 Airplane accident Utah Paragonah EXP 68MP 1 Read
29.06.2009 18:20:00 Airplane accident Wisconsin Hayward EXP 861SD 0 Read
29.06.2009 15:25:00 Airplane incident California Los Angeles MD80 860GA 0 Read
29.06.2009 15:22:00 Airplane accident Texas Cedar Creek SR22 220TX 0 Read
29.06.2009 03:32:00 Airplane accident Moroni Comoros Islands A310 IYE626 0 Read
29.06.2009 00:15:00 Airplane accident Kansas Emporia EXP 912KS 0 Read
28.06.2009 16:30:00 Airplane incident Pennsylvania Lehighton SGS1 3613R 0 Read
28.06.2009 04:00:00 Airplane accident Alaska Kasigluk C170 5490C 0 Read
26.06.2009 20:05:00 Airplane accident Illinois Galesburg EXP 325DG 1 Read
26.06.2009 03:04:00 Airplane incident Alaska Talkeetna SA31 9ZR 0 Read

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?area=usa&lang=eng
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Sky I posted this on another thread but it relates to this discussion here as well. He was on coast to coast last night.(Gilbert Erickson)

http://www.millenniumprophecy.com/science.html

Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Worm
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:59 am

flower

whoa..talk about chills..that guy is spooky scary in a very believable way
and
yes i can see the earth facing a space type problem and that being the reason that we are being observed so closely by so many..not that we as little beings are at each others throats and they wasnt to see who wins..
more like
they are watching to see if we can change anything 'space wise'...because as a species we do have THAT power

perhaps we need to make some type of construct where we meet without the meat suits..i would like to know the group better so that if we travel on together we are familiar befor the change..

what do any of you think

my visual is a clear slightly blue sphere..hahaha kinda like get'smarts cone of silence..oh gee sorry that image just jumped at me and i have a tendency to wierd humor..

as time only matters in the meat suit arena i do not think we need to worry on a time set up..more of a space to meet and greet one another in harmony and peace and siblinghood

anyone ......... questionb

group-hug

ok.. i had to come back and add..that this may or may not be true..but i do think something from space is heading out way and is going to need to be handled...i do not know what it is..and just going with my gut here that it will be something aiming at us from space..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 am

If something happens Sky, I don't think we really have to do anything. Just go with the changes. Our higher selves/guardian angels/ET's will look after making the arrangements. lol

I am not sure whether this guy is just reading the book of Revelation and making current events fit what he reads or if he is the real deal. I will certainly be watching for more signs that he is telling the truth.

sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:03 am

all i can say is -
glad otter pixie and mic are with us...
you guys are awesome with the research
and then the intuitive gleanings of same....

much to think about and feel about

once again, AWESOME WORK
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Great post sky and great insight by you, good job.

wh, their research is awesome...As well as the the list of all the crashes posted by micjer.

It does seem that their may be something coming at us from space, it is a feeling a lot of people have. the solar system has been heating up for several years and this is known by NASA and Richard Hoagland has also referenced this a few times.

The channeled material says it is an electromagnetic wave they call a "realm border crossing" coming at us according to the Cassie material. They also say there is a comet cluster coming in riding the wave and that this comet cluster is a cyclical happening and that it happens here to the earth every 3600 years, and this was called the Planet Niburu by some in the past.

According to the Cassies, this comet cluster will look like a planet approaching from a distance, and this wave it is riding will be the wave that transforms us into 4th density.

Like I say this is from the Cassies, so I am not completely sold on this explanation but it is as credible as anything else I have heard about the change to 4th density.

There are passages in the Bible that also talk about a density change, it is not called that in those verses, but the description of the episode that is told will happen sounds just like a density change caused by a wave of some kind.

I am one that does believe that we will change into 4th density at some point "soon" ( meaning our lifetime ) as the proof that the veil is thinning to all of us seems to be clear.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 pm

here we go, just old paranoid me again.....

"A French government minister has reversed earlier claims that a "black box" recorder from a plane that crashed in the Indian Ocean has been found.

French Minister for Co-operation Alain Joyandet said signals picked up by rescuers came from a distress beacon.

Earlier, an official said efforts to retrieve one of the black box recorders would begin during the day.

(break)

The Transall (military plane) that picked up an acoustic signal did not, despite what was said this morning, detect the beacons of the flight recorders, but rather what appear to be its distress beacons," Mr Joyandet said in Moroni, the Comoros capital, AFP news agency reported."

source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8128690.stm

ya, ok
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 am

I agree with Mic that when something big does happen, we really don't have to do anything.
Just go with the flow and have faith that our guardians will look after us.
We just have to be aware, have love and compassion in our hearts and don't allow fear to set in.
My instincts tell me that we WILL get through whatever is to come!
Love you guys and just know that we will always be connected and our party will never end! group-hug
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
whitecrow

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:44 am

Hello Folks, I haven't visited in a while. I saw the item from the Macedonian News Service and wondered if it might be true. It could be, although I haven't seen any corroboration yet. What may be happening is that the ice mass at the South Pole is beginning to affect the earth's rotation by its sheer weight. There's evidence that Antarctica was once some 2,000 miles north of its present location - and under all that ice could be the remains of the advanced culture that was present on earth during and previous to the last ice age.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 am

welcome back, crow man, nice to see ya
that ice thing makes sense to me, perhaps the
"advanced culture" was developed there before
the last earth wobble/axis shift?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am

Hello crow, nice to have you and your input, there is wisdom in many councilors.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:08 am

flower

hey Whitecrow..
you got any more info on that..it sounds verrrrrrrrrrry interesting..

what do you think is under all that ice and water???

wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:33 pm

flower

just found this site..latest info

www.planecrashinfo.com

flower
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Please can the topic thread title be changed to include the date (or some other identification of the plane crash) - each time thread gets bumped all I see is "Another Plane Crash"

:)

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 pm

flower

oh geze A..so sorry..
but i think only brook can change the title by editing...
maybe we should pm her and ask..

scratch
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:09 am

A moderator can do it :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 am

lol!

you WOULD know that..hahahah..

hey reunite..anchor is tired of reading this thread over and over..can you change the title for him

hahahahahah..

how's that???

givekiss
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:54 pm

All done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Plane Crash! - 30th June   Another Plane Crash! - 30th June Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Plane Crash! - 30th June
Page 1 of 1