the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

d'ya still think it was a plane?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

d'ya still think it was a plane? Empty
PostSubject: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:24 am

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:39 pm

To answer your question.....No of course not.

Here's the problem. The majority still do. They cannot imagine that their own government would lie to them and would do something like this to their own people.

So what is the solution? I've tried laying seeds. Preaching from my soapbox. Sending emails with links. etc etc

The result is people still thinking that muslims with letter openers did it.

flaming Banging Head hair pulling

"The Bigger the LIE, the MORE people Believe It." - Joseph Goebbels
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 pm

And who was Josesph Goebbels you ask?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/80/30/86/joe10.jpg

d'ya still think it was a plane? Joe10

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-Joseph Goebbels ...... Adolf Hitler's right hand man & minister of Propaganda of the Third Reich.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 pm

micjer wrote:

The result is people still thinking that muslims with letter openers did it.

What? These guys training on monkey bars didn't do it?

d'ya still think it was a plane? Imgros10
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:09 pm

....fraid not Re!

Mic you and I are in the same boat on so many subjects. I've been there so many times with such a lot of people ... it's so maddening. In fact now, I've given up trying because if people want to believe what they hear on the TV, then what I say won't make a jot. It's their lot of they want to bury their heads in the sand. So long as I and you all are enlightened, is all I can do.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:08 pm

good job

My biggest question is WHY????

Why is that we see the deception in the world, and most are ignorant to the truth?

Do the chemtrails not work on a few of us?

Or the aspartame?

Or the vaccine poison?

We know the list......

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:09 am

Mic, you answered this question earlier.... They cannot imagine that their own government would lie to them and would do something like this to their own people.

It really is as simple as that. Some people just cannot get their heads around this because they've all been brought up to believe, right from birth, that their governments are all caring all nurturing etc.

When something to the contrary happens like 9/11, they go into instant denial of their own doing this, because of what they have been taught right from the outset.

Mix and compound all that with the propoganda portryed on TV, (the biggest mind-melder on the planet), then this confirms to the people what they already believe, so go along with the myth.

It's only when patterns emerge throughout history, that the most intelligent people see through all this and see if for what it really is. This is the deciding point.

You can't make people see it if they want to do the ostrich thing. All we can do is wait until they pull their heads out of the sand, but sadly for them, it will be too late.

You just have to feel sorry for them on some level.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:24 am

I have been thinking.

What kind of world would we be living in IF everyone woke up to the truth of what happened on 9-11?

Would the US be like Egypt right now? Would people have risen up and demanded change that results in new puppets with the same agenda?

One thing is for sure the US government system is set up to protect the guilty parties.

By the time the few start smelling a rat, the rats are long gone. If the veil was lifted on 9-11, the players have long since ended their terms of office. Cheney (whose health is not good) would likely take the hit.

But in the past such things as allowing Pearl Harbor to happen or the JFK assassination are old news and the guilty have passed on. What can anyone do about it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

There has to be a reason why there are a few of us that see through the curtain of lies. Time will tell why that is and what role we will play. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:59 pm

I know and see these things just like you and sky Mic. I also know this for sure, the guilty that does these things will not get away, as there really is a God that will take care of them in the end.

No person that hurts another can get away with it. God is judge, and tells his children that no person will get away with this crap these criminals pull off.

I like you would like to see the justice carried out NOW, and see them pay for their hurting others, but the Bible does say in the end of the MILLINNIUM we will SEE...SEE this take place in person because the people that do these crimes hurt all of us, and God promises his children that they will witness their destruction at the time appointed.

There is a hidden acrostic in Psalms 37 about the wicked, it promises their destruction and the fact that Gods children will do the judging of these criminals and will witness their end.

I too would like to see it NOW, but there is an appointed time for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 am

I guess we're all just impatient Gabe and want to see retribution on this mortal coil where the evilness took place. IMO I dunno
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 am

Right sister, I feel the same way
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:39 pm

There are a lot of people like yourselves that are here because of that volunteer or mission thing and can actually see things for what they are which others will not or refuse to.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:25 am

This is question we cannot fathom out Biggs. At what point does the lightbulb come on and you then realise that the 'so-called' conspiracy theories are in fact actual truth.

What is the decider where you wake up and smell the coffee? What is it in some people who can see it for what it is, as opposed to those who wear blinkers and refuse to accept the truth?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Skywatcher, a possible answer is that the Bible says that not all people are going to see. Why? It also says that those that do not see, do not see for their protection? Why? Because God loves all his children and he does not want to see any destroyed! Because the Bible says that if some see and do not change after seeing, then they will more likely become destroyed by refusing to change after seeing, so God makes them blind right now for their own protection so that during the MILLINNIUM period of time those will be taught by Gods elect all the truth, then after learning the truth taught by Gods elect while Y'shua Messiah is here on the planet running things, and they do not change, then they will be destroyed.

So some stay blind because God is protecting them, so they can be taught during the 1000 years of peace and teaching, by Gods sent teachers, his elect.

This explanation actually shows us how much God does love his children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d'ya still think it was a plane?   d'ya still think it was a plane? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d'ya still think it was a plane?
Page 1 of 1