the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Yes we all see that but these Doctors I`m sure have been pressured into saying things . Possibly loosing their license to practice medicine amongst other things what is clear is the stuff done after the body is loaded onto the plane an incision was made in the scalp .

http://home.comcast.net/~ceoverfield/news2.html deals with autopsy discrepancies

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm An excellent read M lots of info
Back to top Go down
winston smith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:13 pm

JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Texasschoolbookdepositopj6
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:27 pm

certainly looks like him don`t it. I`m almost positive he was behind the attempt on Reagan to
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Verrrrry Interesting!!!

JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Arte-Johnson---57281
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:54 pm

scratch

i was fascinated by the pic of bush and went to do a search and found that and a whole lot more..
seems this is a time-less topic and an interesting comment of some more things to look up
and darn i liked old Arlen too...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=628.0
jjdouglas
Re: JFK Assassination and the limo driver
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 03:15:51 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Witnesses:
1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee."

3. Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector where the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the car." Senator Spector just went on to the next question, never asking Miller any specifics. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82.

4. Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in Vol. II, pp 138-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echo."

5. Hugh Betzner - Had picture published in Life magazine and was standing right next to the drivers side of the motorcade: He saw a gun in the hand of one of the secret service agents and heard a sound "like firecrackers going off in the car."Link to Betzner’s official statement: http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html Source: taped interview with Fred Newcomb.

6. Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back "Smelled gunpowder in the car." (statement made to press but not to Warren Commission) He was challenged by Newcomb on the phone and he then said "I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository"
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 pm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

read this then sky

too funny
"I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository"
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:14 pm

NB

i can't find that reference..sigh..

what i was looking for after bush's pic was a reference i remember about jackie kennedy saying that she had written it all down and it was to be opened 50 years..but i can't remember the rest..was it 50 years after the event or after her death or what...
i'm still looking..

but the fact is that a bunch of evil crooks have been running the empire for a long time..longer than we really wanted to believe..

the other thing i found was the ron hubbard thing about how he ws connected to the cia..now that is another oh crap moment..
i posted the link in another thread..but the time line is very interesting...(thanks M..old artie is my favorite)

Sleep
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 pm

ahh
i have finally found it..and dang..i probably won't be around to read it or hear what it says...

In five years of research, one prize eluded Dallek's efforts: a 500-page oral history recorded by Jacqueline Kennedy now kept under lock and key at the Kennedy Library outside Boston. Caroline Kennedy politely refused Dallek's request to read it, saying her mother asked that it remain closed until 50 years after her death. When opened in 2044, he suggests, it could prompt yet another reassessment of America's 35th president

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/reviews/2003-05-12-kennedy_x.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized   JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JFK - Shocking New Footage! Stabilized
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2