the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NASA UFO FOOTAGE

Go down 
+2
micjer
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:18 am

Very impressive video footage. Amazing how the evidence is there (even provided by NASA) for those that are looking.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:46 am

Amazing photos. They never mentioned any of this to us.

There is some fantastic photos on the P/A forum under the 2012 Nexus Event

It shows how much involved our government really is in all of this. It's hard to believe that some still do not buy all of this. LOL I just put them up on my facebook and I am sure my family will look but none will speak.

They may pray for me. OH LOL LOL they will for sure think that I have been brain washed and the devil got ahold of me......I know how they think

A very good find Gabe Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 am

micjer wrote:
Very impressive video footage. Amazing how the evidence is there (even provided by NASA) for those that are looking.

There was a part two as well, mic but I did not watch it though. I had seen this footage in other places through the years like probably a lot of people have, but I never saw it all together.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:08 am

mntruthseeker wrote:
Amazing photos. They never mentioned any of this to us.

There is some fantastic photos on the P/A forum under the 2012 Nexus Event

It shows how much involved our government really is in all of this. It's hard to believe that some still do not buy all of this. LOL I just put them up on my facebook and I am sure my family will look but none will speak.

They may pray for me. OH LOL LOL they will for sure think that I have been brain washed and the devil got ahold of me......I know how they think

A very good find Gabe Thanks for sharing

Yeah mn it sounds like the normal family.....LOL like mine too.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Cool I knew I wasn't alone.

Things will be changing fast now.....I feel it

I just proof read my friends new book soon it will be availalble. Its the 2nd one I read of the 4 she has writen. Now this was writen years ago but she is right on target of what is happening RIGHT NOw

She talks about all the visitors here now around earth helping remove all the blocking that have been placed on the grids around the globe by TPTB's to help us in our evolution that is transpiring. It goes into it in great details

There is a man over at P/A called Tone3Jaguar that has a thread going on about this and he is right on target with what he is saying, but he is not telling the whole story of what they are doing.

copied from what he had last written

Update 10/17/09

Number of Mother Craft Parked around the Earth = 993

Number of Craft Parked inside of them = 20,512

Number of the Mother craft that are specifically supply ships = 24

Number of Species = 56

We have much help and have had it for quite some time. Even when bush was in office.

She even described who some of these species/races/aliens are

Anyhow, I just finished the second book and can't wait until the next 2 are ready to be download. So far only book one is out there plus two of her other book called moments I and moments II
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Thanks for the information mn.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Hmm! Does this Tone3jaguar state his sources of information.?
Seems pretty definite about the figures, surely it would not be too much
to ask. Forgive me if i sound sceptical, but if I want ot give information out
then I would give it out......all of it! Not bits and pieces for sceptics like me
to nit pick about, otherwise it's just attention seeking from a fertile imagination.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Ok, this is my second attempt at getting this information on the forum

No offense taken Tom as I know I am understand your questioning this information.

First off, Tone3 is not what I would call a dreamer. He does have inside information and my guess it is Dr Steven Greer, in fact I am sure he indicated that already. The info I put in here is very limited to what he has to say about this. He doesn't go into big details. Here is a web site of Tone3 where you can see what he has open a new business doing.

http://www.altimatrix.com/

At the LA conference, David Wilcock mentioned he got inside information regarding a huge craft setting on the border between Russia and Alaska and his source was also Dr Stephen Greer,who has been working on making disclosure a reality and just got his book out called CONTACT has a familiar ring to that....hmmmm. 18 years of research for Dr Greer.

http://cseti.org/contact/

(Now, I just heard recently that this is tone's inside help, he attended one of the meetings and has made contact himself )

Lauren Zimmerman is my friend that I have known over the internet only for quite some time now. She has had contact with over 17 different species, the last count I got from her. She has been on many different planets and crafts herself. (who knows maybe she is an alien) Laurens book was written over 10 years ago and that is when I got the first of the series of four. She was quickly stopped and lost all her money and has to wait until now to finally get them on as ebooks for people to read.

Now, Lauren wrote in her second book exactly what Tone3 is reporting.....I find this amazing and I am anxious to check with Tone3 a little on some of what I now know......per Lauren. So far, Tone has not mentioned this part of the story. Lauren indicated that one space craft alone was as big as the United States of America........

http://www.nlightpress.com/ Here is where Laurens books are. but you will find more information on her on her facebook or my space account under her name Lauren Zimmerman

I will say this. I knew Lauren for over 10 years but I didn't quite "grasp" all that there was to know and now that I am finally able to I find that all she is about is very real indeed. I can't even imagine her as any type of "attention getter" nor do I see that regarding Tone3 (although I hardly know him, some of what he is saying resonates with what Lauren has known for years that it will happen)

I want you to know that I do not fully believe in all the BS I hear on project camelot as I think alot of it is "what they are allowed to tell us" only.

David Wilcock to me repeats what he has been taught from others. He is brilliant that he fully understands all of this but his whole LA conference on grid lines and all the measurements etc, I am now hearing coming out of David Icke's video that he did at Mt Shasta back in 2007................HMMM INDEED. David should give credit where credit is deserved.

I myself, will ask questions but I have a pretty good idea of who is giving their information first hand. Those get my fullest admiration indeed.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 pm

This Tone3jaguar fella uses a dowsing rod, that's where he gets the figures from.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Do you buy his story ? My friend says its in the plan so I tend to think that its on target myself. In fact I never asked Lauren because she has been so busy but I just might have to do that.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

I posted some UFO Hunter show links in the "Sun" thread. They experiment with dowsers at Stonehenge and their results are uncanny.

My understanding is that dowsing is accessing your higher self. The National Association for Dowsers is located in my state and they are highly respected. They search for lost children, research paranormal phenomena as relating to ley lines, etc. I remember as a child my uncle searching for places to drill a well using dowsing rods and he was uncanny about his success.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Divine Alliance - Sept. 21, 2009

For those of you who are sensitive to energy, you may have been feeling things "amping up" recently. Today another step forward in uniting higher dimensional energies with Earth is taking place.

In being asked to work more intensely on the "veils" and layers of energy that surround Earth, I've been blessed to witness and participate in some fabulous energy work during the time I've been away from myspace. Today's work involved one of the largest gatherings of various entities that I've seen up until this time. Too numerous to count.

For a very brief description, as an attempt to give you a visual picture of what's going on, picture Earth .. a circular "bubble" of energy surrounding it .. and beyond that a thin veil of energy that leads to an immense area of energy (which is higher dimensional energy). "Holes" have been opened in the thin veil and "tubes of light" have been placed as a means of passing energy from beyond into the energy surrounding Earth.

Today's work entailed the "tubes" being filled with energy that has an intricate ability to transmute. In addition to that, a grid pattern of energy is interacting with the transmutation energy. The best visual I can give you on that is .. a crystalline tube, filled with violet light, which is now filled with what I call "the sapphire blue grid." The sapphire blue grid is actually a grid that isn't a grid. I know that's hard to "get" but I have no other way to describe it. This grid has no "intersections." (crossing lines) It simply is an energy "pattern" that doesn't have a pattern, that penetrates all energy it touches and impacts that energy in a way that will cause it to be healed and Divinely Aligned.

Those who are working on this new phase of healing energy are angelic, higher dimensional beings, extraterrestrial beings, and more. All of them are committed to the goal of helping Humankind raise the vibration of the reality on Earth. The ultimate goals are many but one of the main goals, as I've been advised, is to take this Earth society and Earth itself into a higher vibrational way of being in order to create the opportunity for a harmonious interaction between Earth and those who reside "beyond."

Blessings to all and may your day be wonderful,
Lauren

This is what I just took off Laurens blogs that she enters every so often

Lightning.......Thanks for adding that. I have alot of respect for tone3's efforts and they to me are very real. Like I said, I seen remarks made towards the type of things that are being done by our Universal Friends.

As you can see Lauren does keep us in the know also. I am very fortunate to have such a friend as I know she is truly blessed.

FYI I just sent her an email to ask her about tone3 information and I will not be surprised at all to see her agree with what he is coming up with.

Blessings all and once again Thank you Lightning222 for what you added
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Already got an answer from Lauren and I know that she is going through so much with all she is doing lately. She is special Here is her answer
Re: Hi there
Sun, October 18, 2009 7:55:44 PM

No problem about the email adress, my friend.

I'm overwhelmed right now with work but I can tell you this .. without going into a lot of detail .. yes, there are hundreds of crafts and ETs with us now. This planet is being prepared for some incredible interaction, from what I'm being told. We still have time .. I believe the first major event will be 2012. In TILES it was said to be May, 2012, if my memory is correct.

Have a blessed evening, my friend,
L

www.nlightpress.com

Back to top Go down
pilgrim

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:08 pm

MN, I wasn't being sceptical of your post and info, but of Tone3's information.
Thanks for the update and the links which I've bookmarked to read when
I get a chance. good job

Just a comment on your post above Re; Divine Alliance. I think Linda may
have something to say on this in the way of confirmation.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:21 pm

OH Tom, I never thought you were. Oh boy I am sorry you felt that way.

All I did was what I should of done in the first place. Put down more information regarding the people I was discussing. Anyhow, I was wrong in the way that tone was getting his information. Leave it to me to screw it up. All I wanted to do Tom, is show you that these people are not just any one looking for attention, as we know there certainly are enought of them around.

I would love to hear what Linda has to say as Linda knows that I have always respected her opinion. <cough cough> ya think she might tell me soon ? hehe

Your welcome and enjoy Laurens blogs if you get a chance
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:25 pm

thumbsupb wink
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
Do you buy his story ? My friend says its in the plan so I tend to think that its on target myself. In fact I never asked Lauren because she has been so busy but I just might have to do that.

Both interesting stories however I will wait in observation mode.

Alex Collier has stated very similar senario's. He also mentioned back in 96 we will see more etheric streaks like flying rods captured on film that are 4th and 5th dimensional craft. The flying rods I've seen look like some bizzare insects.

scratch

Anyone else know of the flying rods I'm talking about?
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:51 pm

hmmmm maybe thats exactly what it is you are seeing.............ever think about that? Alot are insect looking I know the praymantis are for real
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 pm

This guy was filming a chemtrail then spoted this -

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Well that was something to see. Hmmmm makes one wonder thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NASA UFO FOOTAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NASA UFO FOOTAGE   NASA UFO FOOTAGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NASA UFO FOOTAGE
Page 1 of 1