the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disclose tv forum

Go down 
+6
New World Orphan
Gabriel
Anchor
Reunite
sky otter
micjer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 am

Most of us probably allready know that A/V and Micheal have been called out on DTV forum. For those that didn't you can look it up.

The interesting thing to me is how some of us just ended up there just in time to read it!! I have been a member there for a while but haven't visited much lately because there are a few that like to dominate the discussions and I find it rather obnoxious after awhile.

Coincidence? Synchronicity? Group Souls thinking along the same wave patterns? or just lucky? lol don't know!!

hehe

Anyways not much good being said about little blue people or Micheal and his "cult" as they are calling it on the forum. They figure it is an experiment on mind control or a cult. Gee didn't we all come to that conclusion 2 months ago.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5325
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:57 am

flower

Wow..thanks Micjer...made me laugh when i read this:

Total perfect psyop setup..fake objective introduction..endorsement, and then backup...awesome..!!!!

Near the end, before the Smurfs ANGRILY withdrew their input, you can see the near Cultlike withdrawal symptoms these people had for a small group of Psychopaths put them through.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:08 pm

More exposure on Michael's cult the better.

And it is a dead give away that LowSix is Dean.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:39 am

Reunite wrote:
More exposure on Michael's cult the better.

And it is a dead give away that LowSix is Dean.

Don't think so. (Not if you mean the one that was on here for a short time).

Anyone know who zakipane is ? PM me :)

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:36 am

If L6 isn't Dean it may be Big Furry Texan. I do know that there was a reference of him being from Texas.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:19 pm

I feel blessed to have gotten out of there when I did....LOL. I think I was there a few weeks, I was invited to join there by Norvel after he got banned from the Camelot forum. At first I thought it was ok, but soon started to noticing controlling spirits popping up with an attitude of hostility so I just split. gotcha
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:22 pm

The good old lil smurf's. Through out that whole thing they never said shit to me. I said a couple things to them and they never flipped out on me or anything and thats all I wanted, I felt left out, lol. So I just didnt really pay any attention to there posts and thats all they really wanted. If everyone would have just ignored them, they would have nada. I respect there style though just punking people and making them bow down. Now for those who didnt bow down I of course respect more. Pretty much everyone on this forum. It was a trip how people just jumped on their nuts and are now crying that they are gone,lol. Especially since the way they treated people. Is it wrong that I was laughing the whole time? I thought it was good entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:29 pm

excellent insight NWO.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 pm

scratch

lol! ..couldn't sleep so went to check out his wierdness..and it is still going on.52 pages at last count..
.wild how much time we like to waste..
anyway
looked here and there and skipped around..

my take on low 6 is that is that guy who started AV..orvel/ corvel or whatever his name was..he was a real talker
it can't be dean cause he could never be civic for more than one post..and orvel was very good at keeping it going..
so that's my guess

and i did see a post listing you guys and that zakipane was zorgon..guess he really likes those zzzzz's

ok.. i think i can zone out now that i have read the comic book for the night
thanks
Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Didn't know about that place, so I checked it out.

Clicked on a Off Topic Thread and the first Avatar I see is that of a
Gloptardian High Priestess. Where that Avatar is, there is surely bound to be Gloptardian Warlords. Where they are, there is surely to be the blight of GLP and all the devilry that comes with it.

Sounds like nonsense doen't it ? It's not.

I'll avoid that dark hollow..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 am

couldn't resist adding this vid.

The whole thing is simply crazy if you stand back and think about it

People are so desperate for the truth that they would believe that only a select few souls on a small internet forum would be the only ones that would be enlightened. Do you think that other people that followed enlightened beings were being told the truth. Jonestown come to mind.

Try explaining this drama to someone who hasn't been following the story and listen to how rediculus it all sounds. Well on this forum there is this group of small blue people that call themselves smurfs.... LOL

I think for me at least it was a very good learning experience to not trust everything we read on the internet. There are dark energies out there that want to disceive us and will stoop to anything to do so. We must look for the truth and trust what our inner selves tell us.

Let's face it the smurfs are 1 of 3 things. Totally bogus made up by Micheal....thanks for that BTW. Gov psy op experiment in mind control...ya we want to get involved with that. Or they are who they say there are .... dark energies with an evil deceiving agenda ...ya sign me up for that one too. I say good ridance and good luck to all over there, I think you are going to need it.

"In the end times there will be many false prophets"
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:28 am

ok, i wasn't going to mention, but since you brought it up....
now, av, under the leadership of this new S-Doradus, is
mulling over the idea of moving to second life....
only condition he has is that the invited participants make their
computers available/accessible to him... wtf
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 am

Are you serious. Is there a Smurftown in Guyana???

I hope they don't drink the kool-aid. affraid
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:51 am

have a look-see, mic, is weird stuff
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:59 am

flower

holy heck hippie
and i thought 52 pages devoted to talkin about them was funny wierd..
i will take your word on what this ?? wants
cause i'm really not interested in giving that site any more hits..

and yep Mic..we need to use our brain power to sift thur all of it..
wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:00 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

holy heck hippie
and i thought 52 pages devoted to talkin about them was funny wierd..
i will take your word on what this ?? wants
cause i'm really not interested in giving that site any more hits..

and yep Mic..we need to use our brain power to sift thur all of it..
wave

ok, otter, i will keep eyes open and let you know, so you don't have to go there:

S-Doradus

Re: Second Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
i would guess (just a guess) that they would 'teleport' you to a sealed off area that's been created just for us.

then, i would guess (just a guess) that you would be able to walk around, read and listen so you could learn way more than they would put out on a website. it also sound like you could have 1 on 1 chats in real time with white-eyed (SIRIUS) smurfs and each other.

i can attest to the fact that this has always been the plan. DotA told me about it early Dec and had me make an account there.

i can also attest to the bots. since the cat's out of the bag, if anyone cares - that's why av was taken down for that 1 day and everything deleted. very nasty bots. i don't think you have any privacy on your pc anyway.

i've already trusted them with my mind, body and soul (and my life). i don't care if they read my emails. i don't say anything worthwhile anyway. sounds like they're going to trust us with some stuff too.

gee, michael, and you never let anyone know?
honesty/transparency? NOT
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 pm

:distruckter:

and i would GUESS..your wacky weed had been sprayed with toxic chemicals

however you got one thing right

i don't think you have any privacy on your pc anyway.

there is so many "communications" going on anymore that we are either really dreaming
or
REAL LEE dreaming...

trust me, it's one of those.. poke

thanks hippie..but i really don't care what they do as long as it ain't on my porch in the morning lol!
wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 pm

i respect you for being able to ignore them, otter....

i include checks as part of my research into mind control
and forums and to valdate the reasons i was shoved aside

gotta admit, the soap opera aspect intrigues me, too

i am weak and know that i should try to discuss issues, not people

help
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:16 pm

They all ban free thinkers.

That's all we need to know.

Shech--
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Reunite
Reunite

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:59 pm

It just gets stranger and stranger, however I laugh reading Michael talking to himself with his many multi personalities/alter ego's. S-Doradus? where does he make up his names. He is now talking about a square bond? First it was a triangle bond now a rectangle..wait what's next....a CIRCLE bond.

Please people wake up before they have full access inside your computers!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:24 am

I can't believe that they are thinking about giving free access to their computers in that 2nd life thing. Spyware to monitor your e-mails and anyone that steps out of line will be dealt with. HOLY CRAP!!!!! What are they thinking.....or not thinking.

This is like submitting your free will if you think about. Sure glad we all got out of there!!!!!

I noticed that some of the people that are members here that have no access anymore, that their names come up at the bottom as visitors.. interesting Micheal must be doing this to add hits for $'s.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:29 am

M

luv the new avatar..you've expanded... fired up
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:06 am

It kind of ties in with Reunite's...It is a beautiful pic...feeling of going home when you stare at it.

Disclose tv forum Cosmos
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:38 pm

micjer wrote:
I can't believe that they are thinking about giving free access to their computers in that 2nd life thing. Spyware to monitor your e-mails and anyone that steps out of line will be dealt with. HOLY CRAP!!!!! What are they thinking.....or not thinking.

This is like submitting your free will if you think about. Sure glad we all got out of there!!!!!

I noticed that some of the people that are members here that have no access anymore, that their names come up at the bottom as visitors.. interesting Micheal must be doing this to add hits for $'s.

'Second Life' a virtual mish mashing brain washing exercise where we can meet angels with sirius white eyes who come and inject spyware all included trojan horses galloping into our systems only to tell us we have a bond of a-z geometric shapes that have pi arithmetic equations and pluck to the harmonics of a phoenix crop circle.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 pm

What interesting conversations...LOL it does seem that the veil is getting so thin that crazy has become the norm, ...LOL at least for some.

I guess it is idiocracy after all in some realities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disclose tv forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disclose tv forum   Disclose tv forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disclose tv forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next