the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's happened to the forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

what's happened to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 am

Been having fun changing the icons around Reunite or is it the keeper of the keys that's made the changes.

Only 1 complaint... my emotions icons or soooooooooooo weeny teeeeeeny that I can hardly make out what they are from the drop-down menu. :cry-blow:I know hovering over them enlarges them, but what a pain when trying to find the one you want.....over n' out.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 am

oh...1 mo' (there's always 1 more)

when I sent the message above, the emotion didn't come out to me.. All I see is cry-blow in words not the actual picture.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:19 am

They are real small to me as well Sky.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:03 pm

It wasn't me wave

The forum host does automatic updates and this was a bit of an overhaul.

The emoticons work for me. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 pm

skywatcher wrote:
oh...1 mo' (there's always 1 more)

when I sent the message above, the emotion didn't come out to me.. All I see is cry-blow in words not the actual picture.

Try clearing your browser cache. If you need help let me know
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:08 am

I clear that off every night, so that's not the problem.  More to do with the updates.  I have other applications that have been updated, like e-mail that all seem to have the same format.  It's just this forum that all the icons are small?  help
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Hey ReuniteR, a question for you? Since the forum changes, I do not have a delete button anymore? Can I get one? I have only deleted one post here on this forum, but it would be nice to have that option back?

I had to post this here because my personal page, now is real small since I posted those pics. I will try clearing my browser cache?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey ReuniteR, 

I just went to my page and I found a delete button on my last post, so I started deleting everything back before I posted the pics, now everything is back to normal size.

Also I guess now with the forum changes, the delete button is only on your latest posts, not on all post all the time. Or in other words the delete button only shows up on the last post.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Thanks for the update Gabe. I see a lot more buttons than you as an admin so I wouldn't know otherwise about the delete button for members. 

Hey skywatcher those emoticons are small, as you mentioned the only way to get a better view is to hover the mouse over them. Nothing much else I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 am

Thanks Re for looking.  My own forum has the same format and new look.  This is the only forum I know of where the icons are this small.  Oh well, have to be more careful in choosing them. I have to clue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's happened to the forum?   what's happened to the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's happened to the forum?
Page 1 of 1