the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOME is a feature film

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

HOME is a feature film Empty
PostSubject: HOME is a feature film   HOME is a feature film Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 pm

be sure to also go to the link to see the world go round...amazingly the lights look like pyrite (fool's gold)

WE ALL HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE..SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR ?

flower

http://www.home-2009.com/us/index.html

HOME is a feature film by Yann Arthus-Bertrand shot from above in more that 50 countries.

HOME addresses our impact on the planet and sets out our current situation but keeps the faith that a solution exists. More than a movie, HOME will be a major event all over the globe. On June 5th, World Environment Day, HOME will be released in over 50 countries and on every format : movie theatre, TV, DVD and Internet.

The above preview helps to set the scene, come back here on the 5th to see the entire movie.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HOME is a feature film   HOME is a feature film Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks for the link. looks pretty intense.

wow
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HOME is a feature film   HOME is a feature film Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Looks like another Climate change video . I`ve been bitching about packaging for over 20 years still hasn`t changed . The whole fricken problem with this is simple GREED its not enough that someone has enough money to buy a third world country for himself he has to Steal the mineral rights and natural resources from other countries to grow his stinking pile of cash even higher. Dig another coal mine or gold mine dump the polluting leftovers where ever they see fit and go on to the next country

What really piss`s me off is the U.S. government for 30 years now they have dragged their ass as far as any consideration towards the world or its people . Refusing to force pollution reducing limits on anything except cars. They have all the technology and kept it hidden .

the world needs help I admit that but no matter how much CO2 we reduce it wont mean sh*t if we still mine ,burn coal and clear cut forests and Al Gore in`t going to tell you that. When he had the chance in office to make a difference what did he do nothing . it`s equal to how I feel about his stupid message ........... Rant over
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: HOME is a feature film   HOME is a feature film Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 am

flower
rant away, my friend
we all need to

and it's all good

what really bothers me more is the pattens being set up for body parts and different genes...
it's damn scary what they are doing on all levels

wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HOME is a feature film   HOME is a feature film Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU&feature=channel_page

I have watched this intire vid. About half way thru I thought that it was just another Al Gore type of propaganda making us feel guilty about the world and more doom and gloom. However it gets past that and talks about all of the good things that mankind is doing so it ends up being more balanced than pal Al would do.

The photography is amazing. Overall I really enjoyed this vid. There are a few things that are said to make a point that I would challenge, but most points can be backed up with facts.

I give it a thumbs up.!!
Back to top Go down
Brook
Brook

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: HOME is a feature film   HOME is a feature film Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 pm

This is an amazing movie, with great visuals...although I agree it's got an agenda..but well done...beautiful scenery
it makes you understand why we keep coming back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOME is a feature film   HOME is a feature film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOME is a feature film
Page 1 of 1