the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary Empty
PostSubject: UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary   UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 pm

warp
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0509/cdn-bros.php

by Adam Gray

Posted: 12:00 May 29, 2009

It may be the first time that a UFO has been captured on video during the making of a UFO documentary. Airing next week on VisionTV's documentary anthology series "Supernatural Investigator" is the Gray brothers' latest film, "The White Mountain Abduction". The subject of the film is Betty & Barney Hill, the first couple to publicly disclose that they were abducted by aliens. While filming at the abduction site in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, on the 47th anniversary of the event, the Gray Brothers caught a real UFO on tape.

The documentary follows Kathleen Marden (the niece of the Hills) and Stanton T. Friedman (Ufologist) as they retrace the route the Hills took that fateful night in 1961. While Marden and Friedman, authors of "Captured: The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience" were being interviewed in the woods a series of strange moving lights appeared in the sky behind them. Cameraman and documentary filmmaker Rob Spence (Eyeborg) was on his game that night and managed to perfectly capture the bizarre event on high definition video.

Experts who have analyzed the video have ruled out any known conventional aircraft or natural astrological phenomena. To the Gray brothers what was really amazing was not the UFO itself but the timing "I have never seen anything that I would have called a UFO before, and the first time I do - we are at an abduction site filming our first UFO documentary, and we have Betty Hill's niece and the world's most famous Ufologist in the frame watching it! I mean it is just so perfect! We couldn't believe it. But it happened", laughed co-director Adam Gray. "I remember the next morning when Stanton showed up for filming and he noticed that his watch had stopped, and for a moment I thought, that's what happened to the Hills after their encounter!" What the lights were remains a mystery.

"The White Mountain Abduction" is the 4th documentary by filmmakers Adam and Andrew Gray on the paranormal. Their company ParaDocs Productions is the joint effort of the Gray brothers and award-winning producers Paul Stephens and Eric Jordan (Beowulf & Grendel). The team takes an adventurous approach to documentary, traveling the globe exploring mysteries and unexplained phenomena.

Media Contact
ParaDocs Productions
Adam Gray
613-969-9439
adamgraymatters@gmail.com
http://nightmaredoc.com

abducted

and a search to see if it was in the news anywhere else..yep..sure was

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=UFO+caught+on+film+in+Canadian+brothers%27+documentary&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentaryMay 29, 2009 ... It may be the first time that a UFO has been captured on video during the making of a UFO documentary. Airing next week on VisionTV's ...
www.ufodigest.com/news/0509/cdn-bros.php - 42k - Cached - Similar pages

UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary | Markets ...May 29, 2009 ... BELLEVILLE, ON, May 29 /CNW/ - It may be the first time that a UFO has been captured on video during the making of a UFO documentary. ...
www.canadianbusiness.com/markets/cnw/article.jsp?content=20090529_124502_1_cnw_cnw - 59k - Cached - Similar pages

Groupe CNW | VISIONTV | UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers ...UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary. BELLEVILLE, ON, May 29 /CNW/ - It may be the first time that a UFO has been captured on video during ...
www.newswire.ca/langLink.cgi?lang=0&url=/en/releases/archive/May2009/29/c9092.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Paranormal NewsJun 1, 2009 ... UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary. Video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqhbfAbquic. Press Kit Photos. ...
www.sdparanormal.com/articles/article/1961531/125958.htm - 46 minutes ago - Similar pages

UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary | UFO-Hunt.comUFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary. Posted on May 30th, 2009 by NewsFeed in UFOs. It may be the first time that a UFO has been captured on ...
ufo-hunt.com/ufo-caught-on-film-in-canadian-brothers-documentary-534/ - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

The Debris Field: UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentaryMay 30, 2009 ... UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary ยท UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary. Posted by Lesley at 12:09:00 AM ...
thedebrisfield.blogspot.com/2009/05/ufo-caught-on-film-in-canadian-brothers.html - 155k - Cached - Similar pages

Press Release: UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers ...1 post - 1 author - Last post: 2 days ago
Airing next week on VisionTV's documentary anthology series “Supernatural Investigator” is the Gray brothers' latest film, ...
forums.pennstateprs.com/index.php?showtopic=17418&view=getlastpost - 61k - Cached - Similar pages
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary   UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm

There seems to be more and more sightings every day.. Are we getting closer to full disclosure? It is time that the government told us what they know.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary   UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 am

flower

M
after seeing elvis back on stage i am wondering how many of these are holograms and how many are not
are we being set up by the ptb
or truly contacted

i know what i saw in the 80's was very real to me
and i don't think that was a hologram
but dang..
more questions than answers
wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary   UFO caught on film in Canadian brothers' documentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1