the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED Empty
PostSubject: JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED   JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:03 pm

I saw a story on Rense.com about a book written by one of Jimi's roadies that claims that Jimi's manager killed him because Jimi was going to get another manager.

According to the roadie, the manager told the roadie when the manager was stoned one day that he had to kill Jimi because the manager would loose everything he had if he lost Jimi, and so the manager had over a million dollars life insurance on Jimi and he collected after Jimi died.

There was also a report about the way Jimi died. The autopsy showed that jimi had red wine in his stomach as well as his lungs and that he drowned on red wine.

The roadie said the manager told him he forced barbiturates down Jimi's throat using red wine to wash the pills down with?

I'll bet this is a true story, and as karma would have it the manager died two years later in a plane crash. band
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED   JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Thats different to what I heard and still sounds like a coverup.

Jimi Hendrix was killed because TPTB saw how dangerous the idea of having another Woodstock gathering would be. I mean the idea of a bunch of people assembling peacefully and celebrating with no crime or accidents is just too much to bear.

As key instigators Janice Joplin and Jimi Hendrix had to have accidents.

I mean the idea that an experienced drug taker would overdose (in JH's case) is preposterous to me, but the story sold well to people who were in fear of hippies, free-love, liberty and drugs.

A..

PS: My info above was from the Sanctus Germanus prophecy - but it seems valid to me. In that book it also pointed out that Oliver Stones film JFK was practically directed by JFK himself after petitioning the cosmos to allow the truth to be portrayed. We are informed thereby that this film has a high proportion of accuracy. I for one beleive that notion - saw tht film for the first time shortly after reading it and was stunned into silence for a while, especially in the scene where Donald Sutherland tells Kevin Kostner the motives.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED   JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Anchor,

Having lived through the sixties and personally doping myself just as Jimi did and many others, and for someone to tell me that Jimi died because he overdosed on red wine and pills is absurd.

Jimi was an old hand at doping. I would rather believe that the government paid his manager to kill him than the story that came out at the time of his death, "he died on his vomit".

Also your reference to the Sanctus Germanus prophecy is so "religious" and sounds very "Catholic" that it is amazing that anyone could believe something like that.

If a group of people came to me and told me about a prophecy to do with a drug addict like Jimi Hendrix, that would immediately send up a red flag to me as to the validity of their priorities and of their insights.

If Jimi Hendrix did not know what he could and could not do as it concerns dope he would have passed out before he died, and thereby saving him in all likely hood.

Hendrix had been around a long time by the time he died, and he had a lot of experience in personal doping.

Also your thoughts ( the Sanctus Germanus) about the movie of
JFK is also way out there.

Did you know that Oliver Stone agreed with the government about the 911 attack???

I wonder why?

Because he works for them.

The story from Rense is a lot more likely than your belief in some religious prophecy that would speak of some negligible dope addict like Jimi hendrix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED   JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JIMI HENDRIX MURDERED
Page 1 of 1