the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE Empty
PostSubject: HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE   HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:05 am

Here is an interesting story of a Hamas official that was assassinated by a hit team of professional killers. This happened in Dubai in a hotel and it was all caught on tape and the dubai government shows the whole operation happening on the hotel security cameras. They do not actually show the killing, thank God but they do show every individual and name the killing team members at the end of the tape.

This is a 27 minute video but is worth a look as it shows this contract killing as it is happening and the sophistication of the operation.

I am betting it is either An Israeli operation, or CIA.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/assassins-of-hamas-official-caught-on-tape-dubai-says/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE   HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm

thanks for the link Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE   HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm

That's part of the problem isn't it Gabe, we know that the contract killers could be anyone from the CIA, Israelia special forces, any of the western governments thrown in for good measure and msm mostly always shows terrorist activity going down by al Queda or similar and the public believe it.

Most people like to be asleep and don't want to know the truth because it might rock their sleepiness awake and they can't have that.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE   HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:50 am

Yes you are right biggzz, the old saying, ignorance is bliss.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE   HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 am

Yep even in Taiwan this occurs.

They should be independant and have tried, but the Eastern PTB planted a Chinese born Leader into what is their current leader.

NO matter where we are in the world not many listen to the people that put them there in the first place.

And the good ones in the system must be tearing the skin off.

Remember that new item last year of that insane woman from Isnotreal saying that they owned USA?

She could have been right or wrong..I dont know but the sheer blantant arrogance of that statement pisses me off when all my friends from the US are damn good people and want peace and love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE   HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAMAS OFFICIAL MURDERED/KILLERS CAUGHT ON TAPE
Page 1 of 1