the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trust no government.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Trust no government. Empty
PostSubject: Trust no government.   Trust no government. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Mum and I saw the DVD Balibo yesterday. In 1975 when my first son was nearly two years old I remember the reporting of one of the journalists in Timor, Greg Shackleton and his team from Melbourne who went to cover the invasion of Indonesian troops nine days after Timor declared independance.

Then they went missing. The five journalists, 35 years later and this film explains that the Indonesian government told the Australian government at the time that we are going to invade so if you have journalists in there, get them out.........................they did bloody nothing, and five young journos in their 20's were not shot as shown in this film, but were actually hung up by their feet, tortured and their bodies have still not been found.

How do I know they were tortured and not shot because I dug and dug and Shirley Shackleton, the wife of Greg Shackleton who has been a tireless campaigner to find out what happened to these men went to Timor and eventually found someone who was there and asked them why did you say they were shot when they weren't...................he replied because you westerners would accept that better.

I told ma then I dont trust any government, ours, theirs, no ones. That x-files had it right imho trust no one...............well dont trust any government, even your own.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: And Anthony La Paglia character Roger East also gets murdered as well   Trust no government. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm

to make 6. All covered up by Oz Government, I dont trust any of the bastards.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trust no government.   Trust no government. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Cool another movie to watch now, thanks Biggs. Trust is hard to obtain by..that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Trust no government.   Trust no government. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 pm

There is two discs in the DVD that I hired R. Disc 2 has everything about what went on at the time.

Major major kudos to Anthony La Paglia for saying on film on disc 2 that the government stopped an SAS team going in to get the journos because if they did then the world would have known something was going on and the Indonesian government told the oz government if there are any journalists in there they would be killed, so the oz government just let it happen; they didn't want their trade being disturbed with Indonesia.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trust no government.   Trust no government. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks Biggs
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Trust no government.   Trust no government. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Cool Biggsy, I just watched the first vid you posted and feel a bit sad. I wonder if the family's ever received compo once the truth came out, or whether it was swept under the national security rug.

On a similiar note my dads cousin has self published a book telling the truth of the Japanese air raids on Darwin. He tried to get the National war museum to publish it but they refused lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Trust no government.   Trust no government. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:44 pm

I know this sounds bloody ridiculous Soma, but I think I would feel safer in Putin's company; at least he is a Zen master.

The whole bloody lot of the bastards (well most anyway) have blood on their hands and their consciences.

I should say I am not surprised anymore but it is amazing how something else comes to light and again I am surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust no government.   Trust no government. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust no government.
Page 1 of 1