the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

horizontal violence

Go down 
+6
WineHippie
Linda
micjer
Anchor
sky otter
izzy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

horizontal violence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:38 am

ummm, LH, sounds like a movie i once saw, sort of
"one flew over the cuckoo's nest"

10 more years? egads
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:13 pm

WineHippie wrote:
ummm, LH, sounds like a movie i once saw, sort of
"one flew over the cuckoo's nest"

10 more years? egads

Yes, but that was a movie that was more about patients, people I can't really talk about due to privacy laws. We are the Maintenance Department, bottom of the dung heap as far as parade ground prestige is concerned. Yet we are essential to the upkeep of the hospital. Our old department director has retired and died some years ago, he was replaced with some other upper level management dork who has no knowledge or background in maintenance. When we questioned this choice for hetman the employees were told "Mr So-n-So is a fine manager and a person of such qualifications does not need to know the job in order to supervise" Since his arrival some 3 years ago he has engaged in a divide and conquer campaign, currupting some of the men with payraises and favoritism as long as they do his dirty work. It's commonplace to have either the Nazi, YellowDrunk or 'Elvis' keeping tabs and records of other employee's movements and progress. Once we found a 'bug' hid above the ceiling tile in a breakroom, but could not prove who put it there.

Now the brass is attempting to make us be on call 24/7 without any $compensation$. Slaves to the Pager. They're trying to go past their own Handbook, bypassing our rights. Now they use veiled threats - "You know fellows, these days jobs are hard to come by" Yet we are government employees with more rights then what they tell us. Tomorrow there is another meeting concerning this extra duty. The one last Thursday became heated and men almost came to blows. I imagine tomorrow they'll try to candycoat their plan by way of brown nosing shills and barkers. Hopefully our Shop Steward will be able to rise above.

Despite Horizontal Violence we must engage ourselves in the GoodFight.

10 more years to set me up pretty for my retired days of fishing and whittling.
Back to top Go down
izzy

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:17 pm

are you a mental health nurse ? and yes we must engage in the good fight ..

armagedon .. it is happening in our own little worlds .. light battling dark .. in the work place / the internet .. in all our interactions IMO
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:08 am

Maintenance Department.

I don't believe in the Judeo-Christian Armagedon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

horizontal violence
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: