the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

horizontal violence

Go down 
+6
WineHippie
Linda
micjer
Anchor
sky otter
izzy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

horizontal violence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:12 pm

i was on the train once, long ago, with my young son....
we were in the dining car and seated behind him was
a family:, father, mother and two young sons

as dinner hour progressed, the father became more
and more upset at something, i do not know what, i could
not hear clearly, but i could see his face, feel his vibe
and see the reactions in the mother/sons

he was sort of growling, with that vein that stands out
in the forehead when angry, the mother was timid, with
eyes downcast, and the boys looked trapped and confused

i wanted to say something, i had heard of different ways to diffuse
situations, but something told me that if i were to interfere,
rather than help the situation, i would intensify it
if the father could be abusive in public with witnesses, i
could only imagine what he might do in private -

so i caught the boy's eyes and sent him the thought as
strongly as i could that the situation was "wrong", that he
wasn't crazy and that there were people out there
who might understand

i have always wondered if i should have done more, but i
still think not - it is ego which thinks it can fix things, that it
has any control - plus, my point was to throw the innocents
a lifeline, not to change or challenge the bully....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:23 pm

WH, you did what your instincts told you to do to help that innocent child and that was exactly the right thing to do in that situation. good job

Last edited by Linda on Sun May 24, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:14 pm

flower

well izzy.. i am sorry to hear my words seem to give you palpatations...but i am not sending confrontational energy to you at all..and i have not made any assumsions as to what you would or wouldn't do..

i was merely presenting a point of view other than getting in your face..the assumsions are entirely yours..

i was speaking of office bullies and how i would handle them now after dealing with them in several different ways in several different circustances...obviously i was not speaking clearly enough

i do not take your views of me personally because i have learnt to step back from others opinions..but i also try to clear the air of any misunderstanding that has taken place...

i think we have all been in or come upon situations where we had to make a choice as to where we insert ourselves and how..
and of course we all do it differently because we are different...which means there are as many ways to solve a problem as there are people facing that problem....there are no bad ways to do it..only different.

blessings to you this day and all the now days...and i will refrain from entering your posts as it seems to upset you.

hugv
Back to top Go down
izzy

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:25 pm

i am a sensitive sky otter and i feel th eenergy in posts .. the energy speaks to me before the words and I feel palpitations from thsi post to and a kick to my chest .. i am not telling you that to upset you or antagonise or annoy you .. but that is what happened to me this time and last .. i am also getting sharp pains in my head
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:42 pm

I must admit the energy I received from Sky's post was one quite the opposite...it breaths sincerity, warmth and compassion to my senses.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:03 pm

izzy wrote:
i am a sensitive sky otter and i feel th eenergy in posts .. the energy speaks to me before the words and I feel palpitations from thsi post to and a kick to my chest .. i am not telling you that to upset you or antagonise or annoy you .. but that is what happened to me this time and last .. i am also getting sharp pains in my head

That is not sky's fault. You are describing a textbook stress reaction. Next you'll be getting one or more of: tinnitus, headache and stiff shoulders.

FIRST
Here is some first aid for the sharp pains in your head: apply firm finger pressure to the part of your head with your middle finger tip (usually around the crown) where you feel the pain going in, move your fingers around till you feel you have the centre, then reinforce the middle finger by putting the first and third on top and then press even more firmly for a short moment. At the same time set your intent to "heal" mode.

The kick in the chest is more complex because it happens immediately and has happened before you can stop it - so if possible it is best to avoid it happening (which takes practise, more on that later) but breathing deeply (yogic style) and mentally expelling the pain is the only way I know at the moment to ameliorate the symptoms. Maybe someone has a better method.

Now thats out the way...

Izzy, this reaction is what many people can get (including me still at times) when thier ideas, especially ones that have been posted which are very close to the heart and into which one has invested much emotional content - get challenged. You come to a forum like this to kick ideas about and end up feeling kicked :) Some call it dark energy - it isnt usually anything of the sort, but it can be.

When you do end up feeling kicked like this, the immediate consequence is that often the logic of the argument is overlooked and you are start thinking tangentially - why is this person against me, what have I done to deserve that etc.

As you probably know, there is very definately energy in words - so you must guard against the way that energy manifests for you as you tune to their meaning. However that energy can only get at blockages and resistance in the reader. With work you can make yourself transparent to the energy (aka detachment) so it has nothing to bounce off/react with. Perfect this and one would become a pure light being - in the mean time, we need to live with our impurities and blockages as best we can and dodge or process the bullets as best we can.

Incidently, when I was moderating PA, I witnessed that deliberately being done frequently in the early days. Some people would craft thier words for maximum pain and it was distressing to watch in fact in my view it was borderline assault (astrally projected).

I believe it is false to think that anyone here (at the moment) would do that deliberately.

Instead of letting the power of the arguments/meaning/words/(manifest projection) invade your space, it would be my suggestion that you need to step outside the field for a moment and examine your reaction. Let the turbulence die down then re-think. Doing this was one of the things I had to do in order to surive as a moderator on PA because I got a lot of heat when operating in the moderator mode and some of that got under my skin (until I learned to avoid it happening).

You are a wonderful and bright person and you desrve and will get my full respect at all times. No one here is higher or lower than the other - we are all from one and we will all return to one.

It is impossible for us all to agree on everything, but that wont stop our lights shining together as we help each-other think things out so that we may co-create in perfection.

I don't want to hurt you ever. If I do that with poorly thought out words, I will take full responsibility for my actions. Ultimately I will forgive myself, but only after trying to get things straight between us first.

A..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:27 pm

wow, A, a valuable post here, for all of us

thank you for the thought food
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:16 am

WineHippie wrote:
wow, A, a valuable post here, for all of us

thank you for the thought food

Yes I agree. It would not be much of a forum if people agreed with each other 100%. There would be a posting and everyone would say I agree. How would we learn anything from that. We learn when we present an idea or article and discuss it.

Could you imagine a presidential debate that was like that. "yes Mr President I agree with everything you have said"! yikes
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:31 am

i think anchor there are some truths in what you are saying but i am an empath .. I have studied energies for years and you cannot invalidate what for me is the truth.

You are very much in the new age from what I read of your persoectives .. we are all one [ which we are at some level ] and you from what i read think we should just create for ourselves .. in line with the secret ??

I do not come from this perspective .. i do not think every thing that we experience is INSIDE US .. THAT IS NEW AGE DISINFORMATION ..

I KNOW that children in africa who are starving and abused .. did not create this reality for themselves they are affected by others polluting and dominating their space and stopping them from creating a better future ..

so do not give me all that is feel is all about me .. it is not ..

I feel energy that others send towards me .. yes people can send dark energy towards others knowingly or otherwise ...

no it is not my dark energy .. for example ... i feel the physical painn sometimes when someone tells me they have toothache .. unless you are an empath and unless you feel energy like me you will not really understand WHAT I AM SAYING

but i will say please do not try to tell me that all outside is within that is such a new age disinfo angle .. and does not show a connected thought to the source but just a mind full of new age garbage to encourage us to turn the other way so that the PTB can perpetuate horrors on this world ..

sometimes i want to shake you anchor because you do sound like a new age text book .. how about plugging into the source yourself and downloading some real truths .. by pass your brain btw .. you wil get a package of energy downloads that your brain will interpret after the affect ..

now if i say i feel energy from a post .. that is what i feel so do not try to silence and invalidate me again .. thank you
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:53 am

i really, REALLY don't think anyone here is attempting
to silence you or invalidate you or hurt you or intimidate you...

maybe you could think of it this way: responding to posts
and debating, we are given the opportunity to CLARIFY our
thoughts/feelings, for others AS WELL AS OURSELVES...

it really is a gift and a golden opportunity, don't you agree?

i do see your point about energy... i am an empath, too
and what i sense is that we are about helping/informing each other,
not attacking or bullying - really
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:48 pm

izzy wrote:
sometimes i want to shake you anchor because you do sound like a new age text book ..

lol! Maybe, but I hope it was one of the better books, there is a lot of shit out there.

You seem quite happy to assume I dont know what you mean by being an empath. I can let my guard down and feel others pain empathically. I got lots of other fun tools I can play with but I don't use them/develop them further because for me most are distractions from my purpose and have no interest for me. Reunite will confirm this is my attitude - since I have no shared intrest in his desire to be tooling about in the astral plane either :)

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Yes I can confirm Anchor doesn't play with all his toys at disposal. What one may seem as a distraction one may look as a practice ground.
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:16 am

ok thanks for that response anchor .. understood

Last edited by izzy on Tue May 26, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:18 am

WineHippie wrote:

actually you WH now you have brought it up follow me around this site with the express purpose of bullying me or putting me down ... so please stop that behaviour and i wont repond to your threads and you dont repsond to mine .. you have issues with me and i am not interested so back off please
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:19 am

ok anchor i reread your post .. you made some good points thank you flower
for you smiley-face-sun-clou

Last edited by izzy on Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:56 am

izzy wrote:
WineHippie wrote:

actually you WH now you have brought it up follow me around this site with the express purpose of bullying me or putting me down

actually, no, i do not and sorry you feel that way

Quote :
... so please stop that behaviour

cannot stop behaviour which doesn't exist

Quote :
and i wont repond to your threads

we all have the choice, exercise it the way you wish

Quote :
and you dont repsond to mine

i will do as i like

Quote :
.. you have issues with me

concern, perhaps, but no "issues"

Quote :
and i am not interested so back off please

this is a public forum, i am here to discuss, help where i can
and i am not in your face, so how can i back off?
after your "bullying" remark, i was quiet, then linda mentioned
we should all remember why we are here, i agreed and
i thought you did, too

where is all this coming from, izzy?
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:31 am

JUST BACK OFF ME PLEASE
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:35 am

sorry, no can do - please see above
izzy, i really think that we were put in each others'
path to learn something, work thru an issue or two

i do not think we can learn when we choose to ignore
cuz the issue is still there, and will only come up
again until settled

i do not like to think that i contribute to negativity, i
sincerely do wish for peaceful resolution and spiritual
growth, i am not trying to antagonize you

i do feel the emotion/passion which emanate from
your words and my question about where it comes from
is a genuine one... if you do not want to answer, that
is your prerogative, i understand

hope you feel better soon
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:36 pm

i ask you to back off and you say no !
this is my last reponse to you ..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:39 pm

okie doke

keep the gloves on, 'tis your choice

take care
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:27 pm

izzy wrote:
and why others support their behaviour ... ie these bullies only get away with their behaviour because the majority of the group supports them ..

I have personally witnessed this in the last two workplaces I have been in.. and you know this is what is going on on a macro level ...

Workplaces ? Ha !

Ahhh, what a savage, howling wilderness, especially if you work in a large mental hospital. My department is the lost world of that wilderness. Oh the tales I could tell.

We have Factions and LoneWolves

The Right-Wing NRA gun freaks/Angry White Guys (AWG) which consists of

A 7' Polish giant, who I wouldn't want to face down with anything under 50 cal.
An ex-Navy member of the Masons who once served under Captain Steve Morrison. This old fellow once told me how Captain Morrison would go on about his dirty long haired, weirdo-Hippy rock-n-roller son.
A Neo-Nazi who was section-8 out of the military, at break you can find him listening to Right-Wing AM Radio and reading his SS books.
A WestVirginian Hill Person who has to take alot of psychotropics, or else.
A small yellow from boozing man with enough guns to start a revolution, but 2 weeks ago fell off a porch, breaking his neck while snockered and messing with one of those upsidedown tomato plants.
Another boozer, who talks and sings like Elvis. Mole and snitch.

Great bunch to be around at a Christmas Party.

Last edited by LongHunter on Sun May 31, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Then there's the Nascar Dads, The guys who are more than likely gonna call in on Monday morning.

A Sam Elliot/Richard Petty-like fellow with a snow white mullet and droopy moustache who's favorite 2 lines are "Don't do as I do, do as I say" or "The sooner you realize who the boss is, the better off you'll be" My old supervisor who I had to bring up on assult charges, because the hung-over jerkwad crossed the line one day and came at me. At are place of employment any such violent action can get one fired. So instead of stretching him out senseless on the floor, I went through the proper channels at Upper Management and Human Resources - what a fucking joke they are LOL ! The first thing they did was attempt to turn it all around as my fault. My Union had to provide a lawyer, who threatened to bring this supervisor up on charges in a county court, bring in the EEOC, lawsuit and other such things he could inflict upon my antagonists. Finally we reached a settlement of a 25% raise for me and a new supervisor. My old one was allowed to keep his job, but I have to watch him and some others like a Hawk.
A chronic alcoholic in a dirty #3 cap, whose brother once work with us, but hung himself in a federal jail right before going on trial for numerous counts of child molestation and taking pictures of children and trading them on the net. Oh before this happened he was the boss's star employee, making 6 grand more than anyone else.
A 350 lb endless gut who will try his best to eat everything at the company picnic and idolizes Sarah Palin.

Mondays are usually good without these goobers.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Then there's the White Republican Christian Fundalmentalists. Soberminded they pull the strings of the first two factions mentioned above. Mostly Mid to Upper Management they are apt in action-reaction tactics.

Another ex-officer from the Navy our big boss has a snow-white Harley with a red Crusader-like cross painted on it's gas tank. On his office walls hang large framed photo portraits of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George Bush the elder, his son Nero and oddly enough Ernest Hemingway, whom he talks to from time to time. I remember listening to him tell an African American office manager how Obama is a Socialist. Oh the look in her eyes while she held back. The next day, which was a Friday, I came in wearing a blood red 'Che' Tshirt.
Another manager who preaches "Obama is a Muzlim" He's very angry about losing his ass in the stockmarket and quotes Shawn Hannity.
A 'Bushite' supervisor who attempts brainwashing techniques on the men and goes on how the 'party' has help him suceed in life. He once stated his desire to see George W.Bush become dictator for life.

They make things pretty rough for the Democrats and people of color.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Next we have the equally racist Black radical Christian left which strangely enough includes a hot tempered militant Latino. They are constantly at odds with the White-Right, but have numbers enough to hold their own.

A Bi-Polar Pentecostal Deacon/Storeroom clerk who once refered to Wiccans and other Nature Based Faiths as being Satanic. He and his pal, a Pentecostal Preacher/LockSmith burst into my shop one day at lunch attempting to expell demons from me and my work area. I drove them out with a Fire Extinguisher.

A Baptist Deacon/Painter who stop speaking to me 8 years ago after finding out I am Pagan.

There are several others who are more or less attack dogs.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:09 am

Liberial Left-Wingers who most often stay in their own little group, but from time to time will snap on the Righties after having enough of their crap. They leave me alone.

Last but not least, The LoneWolves who just come in to work and not overly socialize with the other factions. Mostly longtimers who the others leave alone out of fear of getting the business end of a pipewrench upside their skulls.

At times we have real violence which is often covered up by management. Hell, the Head Hospital Director just got sued for 2 million bucks, because he fired the longstanding Director of Psychology and replaced him with his current Girlfriend who was a low level Psychologist at the hospital. She is the second one to get such a high position by wiggling on the big man's casting couch.

A very toxic workplace where employee on employee violence has resulted in serious injury and death before.

Over 15 years at this place, hopefully I will be able to retire in another 10 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: horizontal violence   horizontal violence - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

horizontal violence
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: