the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

False Flag event planned for July in US ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

False Flag event planned for July in US ? Empty
PostSubject: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:49 am

http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm
False Flag event planned for July in US ? Homeland

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)
National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

NLE 09 is a White House directed, Congressionally- mandated exercise that includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials, their deputies, staff and key operational elements. In addition, broad regional participation of state, tribal, local, and private sector is anticipated. This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

Keep these dates in mind as the PTB love to plan excercises at the same time as false flag events such as 9-11 and London and Madrid bom bings.

False Flag event planned for July in US ? Elmerfudd-1
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 am

I think we can say we are on the same page micjer, I just posted a false flag event notice two minutes ago, and as soon as I did I noticed you also posted about false flag events.

Could that also be a co-in-ki dink???? LOL
Back to top Go down
izzy

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:19 pm

i think we should bear in mind that although the bombings in London were awful - London was bombed regularly for 20 years in the 1970;s and 1980's where more people lost their lives then that one off cuicide bombing .. it was also bombed to shit in the 1940'a where 100,000's lost heir lives and that in our grandparents life time .. 40 million world wide died in WW2 ..

compared to all that .. and we are all still here ... we are our own worst enemies fear mongering ... dont you think ..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 pm

izzy,

The bombings in london were also false flag operations. The fact that you speak this way is proof of the fact that the propaganda campaign works to a great degree and does what it is meant to do.

if you want to understand the ways of the world then you will study history.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:48 pm

I really don't see this as fear-mongering.. Actually just the opposite. Basically saying to keep an eye during this time, and if something happens, be suspicious. Kinda like spoiling a movie by telling how it ends.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:38 pm

well i'm very suspicious of this latest flu thing..
heck a guy on local tv is already calling it a pandemic and that it is all over the states already..
WHAT?????
where'd he come up with that when the repost was given as 60 some in mexico, 6 in calif, 2 in ?/arkansas and 2 in new york..
i mean come on now..talk about trying to stampede the herd poke
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:01 am

FALSE FEAR EVENT!

I don't doubt there is flu about. Always is, sometimes it is a nasty one, some people may/will die, they always do. Life is like this. Perhaps this time lots will die. Sometimes that happens too - it is not without precedent.

Perhaps we will soon have otherwise healthy people walking in the street wearing surgical masks :(

Fear and or stress etc reduces the ability of your immune system to work, makes it worse.

Lets all just radiate the love and the light of the one infinite creator instead.

A..

Last edited by Anchor on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 am

Gabriel wrote:
izzy,

The bombings in london were also false flag operations. The fact that you speak this way is proof of the fact that the propaganda campaign works to a great degree and does what it is meant to do.

if you want to understand the ways of the world then you will study history.

history is my fav subject thanks gabriel .. please dont patronise me
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 am

my point is ... our genertaions make massive fuss about nothing and fear monger all the time ..

like SARS like this flu .. that is NOT going to be a global pandemic ... but it is like a wet dream to fear mongers ! and end of worlders who have nothing big in their life .. so they dream of an event so big it will overwhelm them ..

My great grandmother died at age 26 in the 1918 flu so I have a personal interest in this subject ,,
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:31 am

izzy

the great majority of terror events are manufactured by nation states to solidify their control. The greatest nations on earth, China, the U.S., Russia, France,Israel and others invest billions of dollars in genetic engineering research just to create something that kills people.

If all the money spent on trying to kill people were spent on cancer research, there would be no cancer on this planet.

Your point about the great fear mongering is a good one indeed and it also points to my fact that the fear is produced and paid for by the governments/corporate main stream media.
Back to top Go down
izzy

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:58 am

why are y0ou telling me this .. i know all that .. hypnotize
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:02 pm

izzy,

because I don't know you????

fortune teller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False Flag event planned for July in US ?   False Flag event planned for July in US ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

False Flag event planned for July in US ?
Page 1 of 1