the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible upcoming False Flag????

Go down 
+3
stal
skywatcher
micjer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Empty
PostSubject: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 am

By no means do I have knowledge of anything going down, but keep an eye on this old timer.

aircraft carrier USS Enterprise
Possible upcoming False Flag???? Hstruman-1

Panetta also told the crowd of 1,700 gathered in the hangar bay of the USS Enterprise that the ship is heading to the Persian Gulf region and will steam through the Strait of Hormuz in a direct message to Tehran.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/21/us-to-keep-11-aircraft-carriers-to-show-sea-power/#ixzz1kxF1EITR

Quote :
Hal Turner, an FBI Intel Pro expert saw this EXACT plan on the table in September 2006 and leaked it to the public.

The USS Enterprise is supposed to be scrapped in 2014 but has 8 Nuclear reactors on board.

They said it was going to be a nightmare to decommission so they decided to send it to the Persian Gulf and blow it up and blame Iran.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1764364/pg1
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:24 am

I've heard that they are waiting for Israel to fire at it, so that they say it was Iran who fired the first shot.

False flag...danged right it is.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 pm

yeah most definately something to keep an eye on.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Thanks for the heads up Mic
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

scratch

ok..call me brain fog/forgetful..
but where was the portal supposed to be over there...dang all i can remember was in the water somewhere
i'm referencing the guy duncan doesn't like
anybody... questionb

Banging Head i hate when that happens....grrrrrrrr hair pulling
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:49 pm

I will have to take another look at that link Mic. I mean if its a stargate/vortex, means its a two way street wouldnt it?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 am

Destination Persian Gulf? US nuclear sub and destroyer enter Red Sea.

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Aaaaaa12

Two ships of the US Navy, the nuclear submarine USS Annapolis and the destroyer USS Momsen have passed through the Suez Canal into the Red Sea. Although their destination is confidential, they are now getting dangerously close to the Persian Gulf.

­The ships’ passage was a major operation for the Suez administration as due to safety reasons they had to close off the canal to all other traffic and even shut down the bridge, disrupting the link between the banks for some four hours. The traffic on the roadways alongside the canal was also restricted, Interfax news agency reports.

There are no reports regarding the destination of the vessels, but the news come amid the ongoing crisis in the relationship between the US and Iran. There is mounting speculation that the Annapolis and the Momsen are heading to the Persian Gulf to reinforce the US naval forces already present in the region.

Currently the US has two aircraft carrier groups in the region headed by USS Abraham Lincoln and USS Carl Vinson. It is expected that another aircraft carrier, USS Enterprise, will join the strike force in March.

Since the EU placed a new round of sanctions on Iran by putting an embargo on Iranian oil, Iran is once again threatening to use military force to close the Strait of Hormuz.

Meanwhile, a Kuwaiti maritime official said on Monday that the Gulf Cooperation Council group of Arab countries have contingency plans for coastguards and naval forces should there be an attempt by Iran to shut down the Strait of Hormuz.
­‘US imperial agenda is now concentrating on Iran’

­Tehran has offered IAEA officials the chance to extend their mission and says it is ready to prove its atomic ambitions are peaceful. But Ralph Sсhoenman, the host of radio program ‘Taking Aim,’ told RT that IAEA’s quest in Iran is hopeless.

“I say hopeless because the United States and the European capitalist spouse will always up the ante,” Sсhoenman explained. “You can be absolutely sure that the reports back from one or more of these inspectors functioning as intelligence operatives will say: ‘Well, there is evidence that they may be doing this and they may be doing that.’”

Sсhoenman believes that the US “imperial agenda, which makes countries their targets in sequence, is now concentrating on Iran.”

“The very idea that Iran is somehow obliged to open its frontiers to inspectors who are essentially penetrated and permeated by the Central Intelligence Agency and Mossad expresses what I am attempting to say to you,” he explained. “This is outrageous, this has no legitimacy and it should be repudiated and exposed for what it is.”

Journalist and author Afshin Rattansi says that there are no reasons why Iran would need another visit from such a biased organization as the IAEA.

“There are cameras, surveillance equipment over all the different sites,” he said. “The IAEA inspection regime, I think most analysts would say, is a front for a WMD [weapons of mass destruction] inspection that we have seen previously in that region.”

Source

http://rt.com/news/us-submarine-passes-suez-115/
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 am

I dont like this one little bit, not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 am

sky otter wrote:
scratch

ok..call me brain fog/forgetful..
but where was the portal supposed to be over there...dang all i can remember was in the water somewhere
i'm referencing the guy duncan doesn't like
anybody... questionb

Banging Head i hate when that happens....grrrrrrrr hair pulling

I'd like to hear what Duncan has to say on why these ships are there at this time.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:43 am

Iran War Reality Check; U.S going to war with Iran, what to expect.(1/2)

part 1

part 2

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:48 am

micjer wrote:
The Gulf of Aden Stargate

http://newsflavor.com/world/middle-east/gulf-of-aden-vortexstargate/

I read this link Mic and the author says there is supposed to be a stargate opening up in Florida and other parts of the world.

It is 2012 now so I am not surprised at anything that does happen.

Thinking about it, as the elite could be moving on with their plans for depopulation, recession etc, it might be a positive thing for the general population that these are opening up.

I mean, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't stargates or portals allow for interdimensional craft to come here from light years away in an instant. I hope their the goodies and not the badies though.

As I ponder, I think we'll be right.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 pm

You know Bigsy, Florida is very close the the Bermuda Triangle. Perhaps it may happen.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:25 am

Massive U.S. Military Buildup Reported Around Iran; Up to 100,000 Troops Ready By March

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/02/01/massive-u-s-military-buildup-reported-around-iran-up-to-100000-troops-ready-by-march/

Quote :
While President Obama’s supporters hailed his withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq as the end of the war in the middle east, behind the scenes the Pentagon has been quietly massing troops and armaments on two islands located just south of the Strait of Hormuz, and within easy striking distance of Iran.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:54 am

And how about this headline for fearmongering purposes.............

Iran now may support attacks in U.S., official says

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/01/31/137428/new-us-intelligence-assessment.html#storylink=cpy

Quote :
WASHINGTON — Iran's top officials now may be more willing to sponsor attacks in the United States, the top U.S. intelligence official said Tuesday in a warning that reflected rising tensions over Tehran's suspected nuclear weapons program.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper also said that while al Qaida remained a danger, the deaths of Osama bin Laden and other key figures had seriously degraded the core terrorist organization's ability to mount major strikes.

Testifying before a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on the findings of an annual report on threats facing the United States, Clapper said that continued "robust" U.S. counter-terrorism efforts could further reduce the Pakistan-based group's status to one of "largely symbolic importance" and fragment the global jihadist movement that bin Laden had inspired.

Iran and the danger posed by al Qaida after bin Laden's death in a U.S. special forces raid May 2 in Pakistan dominated the questioning of Clapper and other U.S. intelligence officials at the hearing on the 2012 Worldwide Threat Assessment.

Terrorism, the spread of weapons of mass destruction, attacks on U.S. computer systems _ especially by China and Russia _ and the cybertheft of government and corporate secrets constitute "the immediate forefront of our security concerns," Clapper told the panel.

Just look at the key words that are being used in this article. FEARMONGERING 101 !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 am

Fear is the #1 tool of the PTW, they positively thrive on it. Again what we have to see is through it.

There is NO such thing as Al Qaida. This is a data base not an organisation.

Iran has nuclear power stations, but they are not upgraded to weapons grade and pose no threat.

Osama Bin Laden has been dead since 2002 or thereabouts, not allegedly killed last year.

The amount of 'terrorists organisations' pose no threat to the might of any fully tooled-up nation.

It's all poppycock, fearmongering, BS crass at the end of the day, to keep those who are not enlightened in fear.

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Bs_utt11
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Apparantly we are not alone in thinking of a possible false flag event upcoming. Lets stop it by the observer effect.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 am

This scenario has been played soooo many times in wartime situations. I was thinking of Pearl Harbour as the video was playing, then it mentioned it...lol

What I want to know is.... are the crew of the HMS Enterprise so dumb to think that this won't happen to them and the boat will not be blown out of the water? Or, how much are they paying the crew of the Enterprise when they know this is inevitable?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:44 am

I am concerned that if the sailors were blind enough to enlist and work for the ptw and play their war games, they are not likely aware of any possible upcoming disaster. By the time they realize it, it will be too late. affraid
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 am

Exactly! That's my point. shocked
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 am

Oh I love George Carlin. Is he ever right on the money?

You have to remember this video was shot some years ago before his death, but he has the foresight even back then, to see what the future holds for all of us.

He's right, we are being screwed, big time!! affraid

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:24 am

...and another man who was right on the money too. He paid for it with his life.

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Kenned10
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 am

Foreign Press Rents Tel Aviv Rooftops to Cover Iran War.

You remember the descriptions of the First Battle of Bull Run when all of Washington’s high society rode out in their fine carriages and horses to picnic under the shady trees and watch their Union boys send the Yankees packing?

Did they get the shock of their lives when the Rebel musket balls whizzed over their heads and the Union soldiers ran for their lives from the field? Or similarly, the Israelis in southern Israel who took lawn chairs out to watch the IDF smash Gaza to smithereens in 2009? Here’s a picture of another group of expectant, thrilled Israelis watching the action.

That’s what the foreign press corps appears to be doing now in Tel Aviv in preparation for an attack on Iran. They’re renting the right to put film crews and reporters on the city’s rooftops (Hebrew) during the upcoming war in order to cover the anticipated Iranian counterattack. That way they can get great photo ops and pictures of missiles wreaking havoc on the city. What a story! What a feast for the eyes! Other news organizations like CBS, Fox News, and NBC are sending their senior producers to Israel to scope out the place in case they have to send in the big boys–the news anchors and senior correspondents (especially since no one can report from Teheran!).

We can’t wait! I don’t know why I should have to point out that this is irony. But there are some right-wingers who have neither a sense of irony nor humor. So it’s for them I guess.

Source
http://www.infowars.com/foreign-press-rents-tel-aviv-rooftops-to-cover-iran-war/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm

Words cannot do this justice.

Evil warmongers. Hope they enjoy the kharma!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:44 am

Update....Mar 15 2012

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Enterprise

One thing to point out. You would think that the US would not have most of their ships in home base if they were serious about going to war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????   Possible upcoming False Flag???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible upcoming False Flag????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next