the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

History Channel (whose history ?)

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
LongHunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

History Channel (whose history ?) Empty
PostSubject: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:41 am

Not being one who doesn't watch alot of television, especially mainstream network channels, I always enjoyed watching the History Channel and History Channel International, but of late there are many more Biblical and Hitler programs instead of interesting world history programs.

These Hitler and Biblical programs make up way over 50% of this channel's offerings, another portion is modern marvels or weapons leaving only a small percentage of other world history.

Keep in mind I'm not anti-semitic, but if everytime I turned on this channel and got Mayan,Hindu, or Zulu history, I'd tire of that as well.

It seems instead of American or World History , someone is trying to push a bible sermon/myth on me. Now I rarely watch this channel.

What's going on ?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:53 am

history channel is MSM...
we are being "prepped"
and only by staying true to our inner knowing
wil we be able to discern and stay on track...

when my son was in elementary school, and
being taught "history", often i had to clarify
for him and inject what i thought was truth...
and i educated him partly myself - part of which
was the concept that he needed to question
for himself, dig a bit deeper and not believe
everything he read... i believe the most important
part of education is to learn "how to find out"...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:57 am

interestingly enough i turned on the history channel over the weekend..and i agree..not much history anymore
but
they were calling it nostradamus weekend and the 15 minutes or so i watched there was Gregg Braden
talking about a galactic super wave of a magnetic pulse headin toward us around 2012..
and i thought wow..this is really all main stream now..wonder what part they are letting out
by then i had drunk my water and headed back out to finishing planting onions...

maybe i will check the listings and see how long the whole thing was... flower
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Well the History channel here in oz play about 90% war programs..I can never watch it
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:02 pm

History = His Story

Written by the victor

Basically lies and distortion.

One day when we can read the askashic records for ourselves we can set the record straight.

A..
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 pm

i have not watched any tv in like 15 years...........i won´t even sit in the same room as a tv.......

and if i´m in a house where the neighbor is watching tv i always know cause i always here a high pitched sound.......but no one else can here it..........

and i believe it´s some kind of a brainwashing tone........ i´m not sure but it creeps me out.......

do any of you guys here the pitch ????
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Yes, but not on the modern LCD/PLASMA TV's only the older tube TV's
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:48 am

sky otter wrote:
interestingly enough i turned on the history channel over the weekend..and i agree..not much history anymore
but
they were calling it nostradamus weekend and the 15 minutes or so i watched there was Gregg Braden
talking about a galactic super wave of a magnetic pulse headin toward us around 2012..
and i thought wow..this is really all main stream now..wonder what part they are letting out
by then i had drunk my water and headed back out to finishing planting onions...

maybe i will check the listings and see how long the whole thing was... flower

Or their Ax Men program.

Nothing teaches History more than a program about abunch of slack-jaws cutting down ancient,old growth Trees. Trees that have lived althrough our History.

History Channel, pimping for the lumber industry ?
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 am

Reunite wrote:
Well the History channel here in oz play about 90% war programs..I can never watch it

Modern War at that. (1941 to present)

I'd settle for a Mongol Invasion or Custer's defeat at the Little Big Horn instead of missles, bombs,jets and tanks. Weapons that give men courage from far away.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 am

zuni wrote:
i have not watched any tv in like 15 years...........i won´t even sit in the same room as a tv.......

and if i´m in a house where the neighbor is watching tv i always know cause i always here a high pitched sound.......but no one else can here it..........

and i believe it´s some kind of a brainwashing tone........ i´m not sure but it creeps me out.......

do any of you guys here the pitch ????

Maybe.

From what I've experienced from watching television it's like somebody else telling me how to live and what my standards should be.

Recently I watched a program with my daughter on one of those kid's channels depicting teenage children whose parents are completely out of the picture yet they are always 'smart mouthing' other adults who appear to be total dolts. I did not take any measure until my pre-teen daughter snapped off at me with a line taken from that program.

Needless to say, I put a stop to her viewing that program.

I feel alot of mainstream television is naught but upper level mindfucking and corporate con-jobs. Has been for years.

Ever notice all these Prison Programs ? Where I am MSNBC brodcasts these programs during weekend nights.

A reminder that the BIGHOUSE is there for anyone who screws up in any fashion ?

Shit, if MSNBC has nothing else during the weekends why don't they show old political debates, like Nixon vs JFK ? Better than a crazed inmate throwing feces at a guard.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 am

History Channel

Often they follow a program about the bible with something about Hitler or vise-versa.

I found this on YouTube hopefully it won't offend anyone -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpFOGUjcXVw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Channel (whose history ?)   History Channel (whose history ?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Channel (whose history ?)
Page 1 of 1