the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Empty
PostSubject: Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards    Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:09 am

http://www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html

There is a huge problem happening that the MSM is not telling us about.

That is.....over production of cars, that are not being purchased.  Just being stock piled.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/17/80/30/86/yu510.jpg

Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Yu511

Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Yu710

Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Yu537710

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards    Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:45 am

This makes no common sense at all to over produce in such a way. I've never seen so many cars in one place before. This is obscene.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards    Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm sure if they halved the price they could get rid of them.

I like the authors disclaimer at the end lol

"Yes I'm also an author and my book on conspiracy theories has no correlation whatsoever with this webpage."
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards    Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:59 pm

They could actually find out the names of some families who really need a car and give it to them, but no, no, they would rather let them rot.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards    Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:50 am

Biggles wrote:
They could actually find out the names of some families who really need a car and give it to them, but no, no, they would rather let them rot.

That's what a benevolent person would do Biggs - share the wealth.

In reality, if they gave cars away, there'd be millions who somehow found a way to extort the scheme to claim one.

Truth is, the firm want to make money at the end of the day and there's always somebody who'll pay top whack for a car. This pretty much covers the dismantling/recycling costs of the 4 or 5 next to it.

I'm sure the car company have this covered somehow, most probably export them to other countries and sell them for less than they would at home. At least they make a profit somewhere along the line.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards    Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Thousands of Brand New Unsold Cars Parked Worldwide to Rot in Car Graveyards
Page 1 of 1