the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

Go down 
+8
Biggles
Northern Boy
micjer
WineHippie
Somamech
sky otter
New World Orphan
zuni
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:24 pm

hahaha.....lol.....

here we have yet another ufo prediction........this time from a retired airforce officer.......

october 13.....

ya ll ready ???

BigSmile2

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/177/903/Retired_NORAD_Officer_Predicts_a_Worldwide_UFO_Display_on_October_13,_2010.html
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:30 pm

where is blossom goodchild ???? scratch BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:56 am

Im going to ignore em, all aliens want is attention. Me, me me.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:09 am

this says it all for me

A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham

but i wish one of these predictors were right circley
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am

Famous Apple marketing....

"This, Changes Everything Again"

Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:14 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
Im going to ignore em, all aliens want is attention. Me, me me.

too funny

cracks me up.....

i certainly won t be holding my breath.......

although it would be cool if one of these predictions actually materialized......... abductedg
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:26 am

ok so what do we have here?

the book by an air force officer / banned, burned, yet still published
the press conference with air force / military officers
the nuke facility in iran disabled by worm (why not disabled by ufo? hmmmm)

tptb are not playing out this script for US, we are not the demographic
they are after ... who are they trying to convince? i am on the side of
the nukes being disarmed, no matter how it happens

have all these witnesses kept quiet until now? why now are they paraded
before mainstream audience?

who needs the movies - this stuff is very entertaining to watch and
the questions arouse curiosity, so keep it coming
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 am

It's like announcing there is no Santa Claus to children. Easy does it!!!!

Most people don't believe the government anyway. WE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 am

i think the whole santa conspiracy set us up for this, now
that you mention it

too funny
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:25 am

Quote :
WE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

Its not us they worry about its everyone else that is still asleep Mic they are the unpredictable ones with all that has come out one need only go back to 2001 and Greer had a press conference at the same building we all know what happened in Sept of that year now this but on a smaller scale. One other similarity was Bush was doing poorly in the polls and what do we see today Obama approval rating in the toilet . Or with all of this coming out are they going to use the Alien Invasion card andusing their recovered craft attack the population killing as many as possible and blaming the aliens for it ?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 am

Well I guess they figured they might as well start lying to us at an early age.

I always wondered as a kid how he got into those houses with no chimney!!!! questionb

You know when you pull the curtain back, they lie more to us than they tell us the truth! booger

Last edited by micjer on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Wasn't it a couple of years ago now that we had the Blossom Goodchild prediction. I think it was around this time. Like a dope I kept on going out and looking up at the sky when the BG prediction came out. bigw
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Biggles wrote:
Wasn't it a couple of years ago now that we had the Blossom Goodchild prediction. I think it was around this time. Like a dope I kept on going out and looking up at the sky when the BG prediction came out. bigw

yes, biggs, and i ain't settin' my alarm clock this time, either
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:08 pm

You iz a card hon. I keep picturing Will Smith when he went out to the letter box in that film Independance Day and noticed all those neighbours looking up at the sky. he,he. I have always wondered what I would do if that happened..................gulp. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 pm

in one compartment, its the air force saying fuck you to the navy.

in another compartment, its reinforcing the idea that the air force is the place to watch.

hey, no, dont look at the navy, look over here at the air force!!!

of course theres probably more than that going on as well.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:09 pm

And about two years after Blossom's forecast. Thanks honey pie, I iz looking. sunny

Edit to add: affraid Hells bells and little fishes R, they've got heads on them like mice. (meaning there is a darn lot of them).
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Bit of a light show isn't it
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:16 pm

If this a prelim for future shows then I'd say hold on to ya hats folks.

And to the retractors and pooh poohers.................................I told ya darn so ha ha

Way good find FL rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:17 pm

If on the fence on this i think we are being set up for the next level of terror.......... the Space demons are coming run for your lives .......... AAAGGHHH!!!! Reports of UFO`s all over New York City I wonder why do it at night why not the day time so there could be no doubt as to what it is , Why use small craft instead of a large one to me this is a little fishy , Its phoney or some one wants us to believe its real
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 am

Relax, breath and flow,
Remember it is all a show!

The real struggle you will find,
is which script is written by which mind.

;-)

PS: I really don't like date based predictions. They are almost always bollocks.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 am

Where's my kermie bear,

Kermie bear I need a cuddle. thread hijacked
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Have you guys heard about 4Chan?

The DI forum were talking about it yesterday about how they spin up some BS or hoax, see if it goes viral on blogs/forums to make out something out of nothing, check the gullibility of people and see how far they will take it etc.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 pm

sunny
of course i had to go find out who these guys were/are..sounds like they need a planet of thier own...and like they were playing yesterday with the 10-13 stuff..but who knows

anyway..here is just one place that i found after my search..i choos it because of the date 10-12

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/10/12/4chans-curious-moral-code/

10.12.10 - 2:00PM- byCole Stryker4chan's Curious Moral Code

4chan is a web community that has been spottily covered by the media, most painting it a homogeneous band of pervs and psychopaths bent on chaotic destruction. I have covered many stories about 4chan's raids, hacks, and pranks. But I've also covered their charitable side. Along the way I've been fascinated by the amorphous morality held by the site's users. The way I see it, 4chan's morality is built upon five pillars. Read my exhaustive account after the jump.

Pranksterism
"/b/tards" (the members of 4chan's most popular subforum, usually the only 4chan users who interact with the rest of the internet in their 4channer roles) love nothing more than ruffling the feathers of NORPs (Normal Ordinary Responsible People). If they can shock, offend or otherwise troll the mainstream media or unsavvy internet users, they'll relish the opportunity. They're the kid who drew a penis on the chalkboard before class, who sees it as an almost ethical duty to "f*ck sh*t up, maaaaan."

Championing the Underdog
Remember Zach Anner, the wheel-chair-bound guy with cerebral palsy who allegedly got the shaft when he aimed for his own travel show on Oprah's new TV network? 4chan had his back. See also: William Lashua, the poor old veteran who they initially thought was so lonely that he needed to advertise his own 90th birthday party to attract guests. He wasn't lonely, but they helped throw him an epic birthday party anyway. Defenseless animals are also regularly defended.

Attacking the Winners
In a way, 4chan users see themselves as a great equalizing force. Just as they enjoy helping out the little guy, they rejoice in taking the arrogant down a peg or two, especially those that enjoy a hypnotic power over millions, like Oprah, or the Church of Scientology. YouTube queens with huge followings like LexiBee, for instance.

Attacking the Naive
Every once in a while some unassuming tween will get on YouTube and start talking trash, expressing misguided outrage or just generally being weird. 4chan sees this and thinks, "We can't let him/her get away with this. Time to teach them a lesson." This is where a lot of cyberbullying cases are born. Poor, naive kids like Jessi Slaughter, Boxxy and more recently this Justin Bieber fan come under fire for being spastic or otherwise annoying. Some 4chan users think it's their moral responsibility to show these doofuses that you can't get away with garbage like that on the internet. There are rules. This is where 4chan's jovial pranksterism takes a dark turn. Some of these kids are under 13 and they're receiving death threats.

Contrariness
4chan users love to go against the grain. Most of them are smart, outsider types. They've quit trying to assimilate and wear their weirdness as a badge of honor. They identify with underdogs for the most part, but what happens when waves of support for the underdog swells so much that they're no longer seen as fellow outsiders? In Friday's story, I noticed more than a few /b/tards siding with Jennifer Petkov, the almost universally despised Detroit housewife who taunted a dying girl in a neighborhood feud. They lauded her as a "master troll." After all, she had the balls to ridicule a 7-year old dying of Huntington's. In the eyes of her supporters, she should be crowned "The New Queen of /b/."

I think it's important to note here that a lot of this is posturing. I'm confident that most of the people who sided with the Petkov's are themselves engaged in what you might call a meta-troll. They rage against "Internet White Knights" and "Moralfags," two monikers that denote a chivalric attitude that most people would consider basic human decency. "What happened to /b/," they moan. "This place used to be fun. Now it's full of butthurt moralfags.* Let's find out where the little girl lives so we can make her life miserable before she dies." If I had to estimate, I would say over 99% of the people who make claims like this are just shooting for shock value.

It's interesting to note how the community at the news forum Reddit might be considered 4chan's mature older brother. One user, commenting on my story about the family in Detroit, called 4chan the sword to Reddit's shield. Another said:

4chan and reddit might make a nice couple in the grand scheme of things. reddit does the do-goodery... 4 chan does what most redditors would like to do but don't.

Another wrote:

Reddit is Social Security and 4chan is the Department of Justice. Keanu is president.

Perhaps the fog of anonymity brings out people's true nature, for better or for worse. Eh, probably for the worse. Whatever the case, Reddit has an established tradition of do-goodery. While also not a homogenous group, they immediately established a way for people to make a positive contribution to the horrible situation by sending donations and toys to the dying girl's family. There are countless examples of Redditors mobilizing quickly to give to people in need. Perhaps there are more social rewards for being nice when one has a reputation to maintain within the community. Maybe the amenable nature of the site is due to its commitment to retaining its close-knit techie roots.

I would never argue that 4chan follows anything resembling a cohesive moral code. The community is made up of people from all over the world, some atheists, some religious. Some teenagers, some middle-aged. Sure, there's a sociopath or two on every thread who would ridicule a girl dying of cancer, but I'm willing to bet that most of the shockingly amoral content you're likely to find on /b/ is just adolescent posturing.

*The suffix "-fag" a sometimes derogatory way 4chan users label each other. Christians are called "Christfags." New 4chan users are called "newfags." Let's examine the term, "moralfag." The idea is that these people love morality so much that they are "gay for it." This implies that if a heterosexual guy, for example, loves an actor so much he'd be willing to "go gay" for him, no matter how distasteful gay sex is. It's gross and sophomoric, but it's the parlance of our time. In most cases it's not even meant as a direct slur against homosexuals - /b/tards will often refer to themselves as being "oldfags" (veteran users) but the implicit meaning is there nonetheless.

previously:// 4channers Hunt Down Detroit Couple Taunting Dying Girl While Reddit
peek
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 pm

yeah i go there sometimes, just to read and grab demotivational pics.

some of the stuff on /b/ is very funny, albeit horrificaly offensive

when they do good its good, when they do bad its all bad.

side note, some of 4chan totaly fucked over that petkov girl for what she said/did to her neighbour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010   Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next