the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever

Go down 
+6
mntruthseeker
Linda
Northern Boy
sky otter
WineHippie
micjer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Empty
PostSubject: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM30nqfasyU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edavidicke%2Ecom%2Fcontent%2Fblogcategory%2F30%2F82%2F&feature=player_embedded

Quote :
My understanding is that this occurs when you (as a dealer) complete a Cash for Clunkers transaction...Just passing it along have no proof!. ACCORDING TO GLENN...DO NOT GO TO THE WEBSITE!! FOX's Glenn Beck: If You Go To Cars.gov - The Federal Government Takes Over Your Computer Forever - 07/31/09
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:07 pm

right in your face - balls!
wow
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 pm

Some people don't like Glenn but I'll give him credit for dislosing this gem.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:22 pm

flower
lol!
Hey M
this may or may not be true..first it is on fox..and i question anything on there...and secondly it is the dealers and they have to copy everything and send it in to the gov anyway..
how do i know

well we just did the cars thing to turn over a 21 year old pick up truck
and i was absolutely appalled at what they want and where it goes
they have a copy of mine and hubby's drivers license back and front, copies of the registration, copy of the insurance card
and any bank info if you are borrowing money to buy the vechicle...
now what else could they possible get from you?????

used to be all this stayed at the dealership in a locked fire proof location that wasn't on site of the dealership
now it not only goes to the state dept of trans but to the feds...
so
what else could they possibly get from the dealership computers?????

i am still very hinky about it
but our truck couldn't be inspected again
so we made the best deal we could ( a pick up for 40% of sticker)and cringed at how it was all done....

they don't need a chip..they already have you by the short hairs....

if it wasn't for hubby i would be in a cabin in the woods already but he won't leave and thinks we will be fine..SOOOOOO
i grit my teeth and try for invisibility...

it all sucks peek
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:34 pm

flower

oh
i meant to say that
you can go on the cars dot gov site and read the whole thing without saying you agree to anything...
that agree thing
is for the dealers doing the deals....
so unless you tell the dealer you have e-mail..which i don't
they are not going to get into YOUR computer...geeze
talk about over scare...

it's too late to think anything you do is private anyway
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:43 pm

Thanks Sky for your input. I always take what the MSM says with a grain of salt looking further for the truth as we know they will not tell 100% of the truth.

Still important for people to be careful what they disclose to their dealers because they could enter data into their computers that you may not want.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Just another effort to instill a little more fear
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Yes, fear will keep our vibration low so that we will be more managable. Don't fall for it.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 pm

flower

yeah
well it wasn't fear that i had to disclose all this stuff..i was boiling mad about it and vocal..but what can you do..
buy or not..that's where they get ya

i can only say i am glad to be 60 and not 20 in today's world..
but then if i was 20..it wouldn't matter so much

we have grown up with the illussion of privacy and they haven't so a moot point, i guess

and then watching the clip and they are saying not to go there and then clearly saying it was the dealers part where they signed in..
come on for creeps sake already..how dumb do they think we are..
hum ---- well ---- here we are with a discussion so i guess that answers that... lol!

but like you said M..we have to pay attention to what they say and what we do and say
and
it still sucks
swordsman
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:55 pm

I know that its true but I see it as a fear tactic too but for sure they already have some of our numbers.

I went through a time where everytime I went to bed, I would go an pull out my plug and reset my IP number. LOL oh well, I slept better those nights thinking I was outsmarting them all.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 pm

flower

yes you are right the vid and the tv presentation were to create fear

i guess what i was saying is..WE FELL FOR IT
us -smart-know-better-discerning-folk
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i think what makes me even madder is that wall street got billions - plural
and only the rich got richer..and the little guy paid

with the car program it was only 1 billion and here the little guy actually gets something
and they screwed it up

and yeah you trade in an old vechicle that otherwise you couldn't afford to trade in and
you get one with tons of stuff they can track you with

the dealership isn't happy with me cause i refuse to activate on the onstar that comes free for a year
like that would stop em fron using it.HAH

and hey mntt..i have been know to cover the tv..hahahahahah and i still pull plugs at night
getting up and seeing that green glow all over freaks me out
a light for the computer and phone and micro and radio and tv..i pull em all out
that is if they are plugged in

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

You too! lol! I still cover my monitor at night. clubbing
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Who was it that changed the quote "and the truth will set you free" to "The Truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off"

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Gloria Steinem
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:46 am

The truth does have a way of kicking you right in the gut.,,,LOL, but when we heal, it is oh so good.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm

update, here ya go:

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Sales under the U.S. government's "cash for
clunkers" auto incentive topped 180,000 with Toyota Motor Corp
overtaking Ford Motor Co with the top-selling vehicle, officials said
on Wednesday."

source: http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE57470Q20090806
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 am

So everyone that needed a new car or had money to upgrade will have done so by the time this inscentive program is over. What lies ahead? I do not see the demand for new autos. More layoffs? More losses for the car companies. Do they continue to sell vehicles way below the cost of production and ask for more bailout money. Now that the government owns GM (73% between US and Can) do they sqeeze out their competition by using taxpayers money to keep their company afloat. It all stinks.

They should have let GM go broke and allowed the private sector to purchase the remnents. beingsick
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Agreed. GM was in trouble since the 70s and 80s and they were too pigheaded to get with the times. I worked for them and used to just shake my head at the management decisions like all the money they poured into the Saturn and the hundreds of millions they spent advertising that piece of poop! They tried to strongarm employees to but it. too funny

I swear the decision makers were robots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever   Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Government Website cars.gov Takes Over Your Computer Forever
Page 1 of 1