the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pope Benedict XVI resigning.

Go down 
+2
Biggles
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Empty
PostSubject: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Is this prophecy taking shape?

This is part of Billy Meier's contact prophecies.

Quote :
Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus. Under his religious rule, the end of the Catholic Church will come, a total collapse becoming inevitable. That will be the beginning of the worst catastrophe that will ever have befallen the human beings and the Earth. Many Catholic clerics, priests, bishops, cardinals and many others will be killed and their blood will flow in streams. But also the reformed version of Christianity will become just as infinitely small, as does Catholicism.

http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies/prophecies.htm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 pm

I thought you might be interested in this Mic, might be relevant.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:15 pm

It does fit doesn't it Biggs.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:25 pm

◄ Luke 10:18 ►

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

affraid
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:02 am

Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope is Here (Paperback)

http://superstore.wnd.com/books/Petrus-Romanus-The-Final-Pope-is-Here-Paperback

For more than 800 years scholars have pointed to the dark augury having to do with “the last Pope.” The prophecy, taken from St. Malachy’s “Prophecy of the Popes,” is among a list of verses predicting each of the Roman Catholic popes from Pope Celestine II to the final pope, “Peter the Roman,” whose reign would end in the destruction of Rome. First published in 1595, the prophecies were attributed to St. Malachy by a Benedictine historian named Arnold de Wyon, who recorded them in his book, "Lignum Vitæ." Tradition holds that Malachy had been called to Rome by Pope Innocent II, and while there, he experienced the vision of the future popes, including the last one, which he wrote down in a series of cryptic phrases. According to the prophecy, the next pope (following Benedict XVI) is to be the final pontiff, Petrus Romanus or Peter the Roman. The idea by some Catholics that the next pope on St. Malachy’s list heralds the beginning of “great apostasy” followed by “great tribulation” sets the stage for the imminent unfolding of apocalyptic events, something many non-Catholics would agree with. This would give rise to a false prophet, who according to the book of Revelation leads the world’s religious communities into embracing a political leader known as Antichrist. In recent history, several Catholic priests – some deceased now – have been surprisingly outspoken on what they have seen as this inevitable danger rising from within the ranks of Catholicism as a result of secret satanic “Illuminati-Masonic” influences. These priests claim secret knowledge of an multinational power elite and occult hierarchy operating behind supranatural and global political machinations. Among this secret society are sinister false Catholic infiltrators who understand that, as the Roman Catholic Church represents one-sixth of the world’s population and over half of all Christians, it is indispensable for controlling future global elements in matters of church and state and the fulfillment of a diabolical plan they call “Alta Vendetta,” which is set to assume control of the papacy and to help the False Prophet deceive the world’s faithful (including Catholics) into worshipping Antichrist. As stated by Dr. Michael Lake on the front cover, Catholic and evangelical scholars have dreaded this moment for centuries. Unfortunately, as readers will learn, time for avoiding Peter the Roman just ran out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Nice picture of the lightening.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:04 pm

There has to be more to this story that isn't being told.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Reunite wrote:
There has to be more to this story that isn't being told.

I felt that as well, something is going on here but as usual we're not being told the truth.

On the other hand, I know this is another dumb question but what would be the reason that Rome is destroyed unless I have forgotten it?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Nice picture of the lightening.

It is. But it creeps me out with all that is going on. Symbol of what is to come perhaps?

Did you catch the part that it hit the vatican shortly after the pope handed in his resignation?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Yes I did, ....lol God has a sense of humor and according to the scriptures, lightening is the arrows of God, thunder is his voice, and these religious people like the Catholics would have been part of the same groups that Killed Y'shua Messiah when he went around healing people and casting out devils, and doing miracles everyday.

Religious people are the most dangerous there are, as most of them are closed minded and because they do not exhibit the power of God, that very power threatens them and their organizations, so there answer is always,.......kill....kill

Not much has changed since the Prince Of Peace walked the Earth.

The lightening strike to me symbolizes the popes removal from power by our Heavenly Father. And I always enjoy when the pope gets his come-up pence in a dose of reality.

Long live the humor of God Most High.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 am

I read somewhere (ages ago now) that there has to be another pope before WW3 kicks off and the next guy is a man of colour, not white. I forget the reason for this, but I will try and dig deep to see if I can remember where the article was I was reading. ggrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:32 pm

micjer wrote:
◄ Luke 10:18 ►

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

affraid

Ok this is where I am coming from, because the one prophecy says the next pope will be the antichrist! So the lightning is a symbol of his arrival>> affraid
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:39 pm

skywatcher wrote:
I read somewhere (ages ago now) that there has to be another pope before WW3 kicks off and the next guy is a man of colour, not white. I forget the reason for this, but I will try and dig deep to see if I can remember where the article was I was reading. ggrrrrrr

You are correct. This is the prophecy. Black Pope and the Antichrist. Petrus Romanus
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:02 am

Thanks Mic, I knew I'd read it somewhere. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 am

My vote goes to this guy....

Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Pope_l10
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:29 am

Oh whoopee, happy days are here again, as if we dont have enough crap to put up with and we're in a good position compared to millions.

Well, it looks like the shit is going to hit the proverbial fan when that smoke comes out of that whatever it is in Rome and we find out who it is. Then we'll know we are in it up to our ears.

What's to be done about this one then. They said not to take the mark of the beast and from what I know that is that damn bar code imprint they will putting on people so they can actually buy food, the ones that dont accept starve or try to grow their own, but oh wait, the bloody nuclear fallout kills everything anyway.

Yep we need a legion of angels for this here one folks or that's all she wrote.

I think I'll google and find out when their due to elect the new one. Oh joy.

The sooner Jesus returns cant be soon enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 am

Okay there saying it could be mid-March. Now there is one cardinal that is from Ghana, Cardinal Turkson, ofcourse he is black. I dont know if there are any more black cardinals, but apparently he is one of the big favourites to be the next pope.

Oh Shite.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:08 pm

In regards to the prophecy could it mean the Jesuit general who is labelled the black pope? (not by the colour of his skin) The current black pope is Adolfo Nicolás. Some consider him at the very top of the pyramid in this 3D reality anyway.

The Most Powerful Man In The World ? “The Black Pope” ?

"So, you thought you were pretty well informed by now about all of the main players on the “conspiracy” playing field? You’ve maybe been hearing for years about (or bumped into on your own) the various elements of society who control our world from behind the scenes.

He is the most powerful man on Earth, who rule over Maritime Laws (business) . He controls the banking system, Freemasonry and the Secret Services (CIA, FBI, NSA, SIS, MI6, Scotland Yard, Mossad, CSIS, DGSE, FSB). The Vatican owns 60% of all Israel lands and the Land of the Temple Mount for their Third Solomon’s Temple where they want their throneHe is a part of the Arcana Arcanorum controlled by the Papal Bloodlines within the I-Mori. These bloodlines are the omega point of control. These are the Farnese, ORSINI, Aldobrandini, Somaglia & Breakspear. Their war room command center is within the Borgo Santo Spirito which is missile protected! Viktor Emmanuelle IV wanted to nuke this region of Rome. Henry Breakspear and Pepe Orsini are in high control! Jesuit Assistancy Soldier, James Grummer controls the United States Corporation".

More on link

http://warningilluminati.wordpress.com/the-most-powerful-man-in-the-world-the-black-pope/

Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Audien10
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:06 pm

That gives one food for thought kerm. I dont like to preach, but if all of us little folk just said one prayer with intent daily for help we could all change the course of history.

Try to send up a wee prayer with intent for that help. Angels cannot intervene unless asked first. xo
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 pm

I think i like the Black-pope(more then the Ghanees), cause whatever they say about him....................i look for sincerity in bodylanguage.

But i totally leave that to the prophecy workers..........As they(the socalled believers) are, God-damned-actors

Check the lightning.........as sign of the natural world(unless HAARP.....:S)
Towards it's survents/offspring: about...........Disbelieve/resignation/liberal act of fear.
Not to speak of(but i do); all the sexual scandals in de world/church, that they keep silend about............asif they are waiting for it to explode.

All this for the Messiah to come.............Psycodic-superstition(like the chosing of the names, in line with the malaki story)

Owhmy; by experiencing my own Psycotic-adventures, i can just imagine them being tortured, by the thought of there disbelieve

Just give that man Jesus(who showed us a way of compassion), have some rest
Take account for your own actions flower

As God is the one&only(for me at least)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Well Jerry, if the black pope is elected then that prophecy is coming true, in which case the shit hits the fan very soon.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:58 pm

I hear ya Biggs

But i feal towards................, only afterwards we can tell.

Just imagine Benedictus the 16th: he took a name, and it turned out.
So in that way, they can just make up.........what ever they want.
Aswell as every one else

So i hold to the practice of making my own future

Just to find out, as we go devil or angel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Benedict XVI resigning.    Pope Benedict XVI resigning.   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope Benedict XVI resigning.
Page 1 of 1