the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Men Who Killed Kennedy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Men Who Killed Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: The Men Who Killed Kennedy   The Men Who Killed Kennedy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 pm

This is a 9 part study into the events surrounding the murder of America's last legitimate President.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Men Who Killed Kennedy   The Men Who Killed Kennedy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Thanks Mic. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Men Who Killed Kennedy   The Men Who Killed Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:33 am

As far as I am concerned this answers the questions.

I am not sure when this was produced, but it has eye witnesses that nobody wanted to listen to. Well worth the watch if you are interested in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Men Who Killed Kennedy   The Men Who Killed Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:54 pm

I have read and watched a lot concerning the Kennedy assasination Mic; finally got down to the fact that it was the CIA or Lyndon Johnston.

You have given me another aspect of what went on. xo
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The Men Who Killed Kennedy   The Men Who Killed Kennedy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:40 am

I always believed that Kennedy was assassinated for being 'too honest'. That certainly wouldn't do in his profession!!

I don't think - even to this day - that presidents or monarchs are the rulers or managers of any country, they're just figureheads, or better yet - puppets in place to sign all the paperwork.

The CIA call all the shots, literally.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Men Who Killed Kennedy   The Men Who Killed Kennedy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:13 am

The Kennedy assasanation was a coup against the office of president by the NSA CIA and other black agencies to. Send a message to the executive office not to try to control them or think of downsizing them.

I could not watch the videos Mic posted as I was time constrained, I will try to watch them later though.

My above opinion is only my thoughts on the subject as Kennedy threatened to shut down the CIA because of the Bay of pigs fiasco. The CIA really pissed off Bobby and John Kennedy about tha failed invasion of Cuba while Kennedy was president??

I could be wrong about it, but I remember those days well and there was very bad blood between Kennedy and black ops.

What an interesting subject to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Men Who Killed Kennedy   The Men Who Killed Kennedy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Men Who Killed Kennedy
Page 1 of 1