the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question of wheat, revisited

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

question of wheat, revisited Empty
PostSubject: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:33 pm

awhile back, we were discussing gmo's and i mentioned wheat
and someone said that it had not been done to wheat ....
i searched the site and cannot find the thread (i will say
again that i think the search function here sucks)
anyway, i wanted to add to that existing thread but since i
cannot locate it, i am posting here .....

drumroll, plz ...

wait for it ....

impatient

Quote :
This past week we interviewed Dr. William Davis. He has researched changes in our wheat supply and effects on the American diet. His book, Wheat Belly was written after many of his patients showed marked weight loss and improved blood sugar levels after eliminating wheat from their diets.
The most intriguing aspect of the story is when he talks about wheat manipulated at the molecular level, yet it escapes the scrutiny of modern genetically modified food activists. The reality is, it happened so long ago, no one even thought to ask how our wheat was changed and why.
Here’s our compelling interview with Dr. William Davis:

listen here: http://www.newstalkflorida.com/the-real-story-of-how-our-wheat-was-changed-elizabeth-dougherty-food-nation-radio-network-dr-william-davis/
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Another good find hippy, an example.....all yellow corn sold in stores in America have a cancer gene in them, this is only the big corporate makers of corn.

You can still get good natural yellow corn from local farmers, but not from corporate.

Also they have not yet done this to white corn.

Buy local if you can.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:17 pm

blue corn is o.k., too, gabe ......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:35 am

See my site

http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk/forum

There's a whole section dedicated to GMO and all its horrors. Some mind boggling info for those that choose to read.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 am

Nice link sky, I will read
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 am

WineHippie wrote:
blue corn is o.k., too, gabe ......

Good info sis.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 am

This may not be what you folks want to hear, but I saw a documentary that said, because of wind the natural maize (corn) is being cross pollinated with GMO corn.

Hippie, it was me that said we didn't have GMO wheat yet. A point of clarification. We do not have wheat whereby we can spray round-up on, but I agree that it could have been genentically modified in other aspects,to increase yield, or become more disease resistant. Who knows what goes on in the Labs of the power hungry corporations. beingsick
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am

Nothing like eating some delicious round up. How thoughtful and wonderful these corporate Zombies are, killing millions of people for their bottom line....

Mark chapter 16 verse 17 say's this about our time we are now in concerning eating and drinking, right from the Mouth of Y'shua Messiah,

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

These are signs that Y'shua Messiah spoke of that would follow the Christian believer of today. And yes the Bible is that tuned in to the way things are today.

This verse clearly says that if someone tries to poison you, it will have no effect if you are a follower of our elder brother.

Good news for us today that are being poisoned at every turn...
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Quote :
Davis says the wheat we are currently eating isn't the same thing your grandparents used back in the day.
This ain't yo mama's wheat!

Quote :
Nevertheless, Davis notes that a movement is afoot to drop the weight-causing grain, and that those who have done so have said goodbye to wheat are dropping clothes sizes.

"If three people lost eight pounds, big deal," he said. "But we're seeing hundreds of thousands of people losing 30, 80, 150 pounds. Diabetics become no longer diabetic; people with arthritis having dramatic relief. People losing leg swelling, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, depression, and on and on every day."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037133_wheat_gluten_poison.html#ixzz292L4sw8H

You won't find it in MSM

Quote :
"I'm not addressing people with gluten sensitivities and celiac disease. I'm talking about everybody else because everybody else is susceptible to the gliadin protein that is an opiate," Davis continued. "This thing binds into the opiate receptors in your brain and in most people stimulates appetite, such that we consume 440 more calories per day, 365 days per year."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037133_wheat_gluten_poison.html#ixzz292LuEvKV

Wait, WHAT? An OPIATE? OMG!!

Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question of wheat, revisited   question of wheat, revisited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question of wheat, revisited
Page 1 of 1