the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Icke and the X Factor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

David Icke and the X Factor Empty
PostSubject: David Icke and the X Factor   David Icke and the X Factor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 pm

I just finished watching the David Icke interview with Bill and Kerry.

I must admit I am always fascinated with David and the interviews he gives. The Camelot interview was very eye opening for me again about a lot of things to do with reality, illusion, the matrix, the illuminati and control.

I have always had a lot of trouble with the concept of the 3D reality we live our everyday lives in being that of just an illusion and Icke made it even more difficult for me to grasp this concept when he explained it in terms of consciousness projecting 3D reality, just like a movie to experience.

The only concept I did not have difficulty with was when he espoused his thoughts on the X Factor. He believes that within all this and the coming vibrational wave there is an X Factor of which he is not exactly sure about.

I can understand this, this indiscernable X Factor, but as far as the consciousness projecting our illusory 3D lives playing out, then where does the soul fit in, as in 'the soul left the body when the body died'.

Can someone explain that to me please.

Thanks,

Biggs.

PS Besides that David once again gave me heaps of things to ponder re: awaking consciousness and thinking with that instead of mind.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: David Icke and the X Factor   David Icke and the X Factor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Heya Biggs,

This X factor David talks about maybe the balancing act that will shake the 'schism' back to the correct earth frequency since the last great flood.

David likes to term the body our biological computer, great analogy btw and the soul is an expression of consciousness using this computer/body as a vehicle to express itself. We download software programs into the body that maybe refered to as illusions or beliefs that make up our reality. What happens when a computer gets a virus, it starts acting really slow just like our own bodies. So when the plug is pulled on the computer the soul leaves the virtual reality game and returns home.

Now Biggs this book 'Journey of Souls' by Michael Newton is in my favorite top 10 books of all time. This will explain exactly what happens to the soul once it leaves our bodies. If you want the ebook in PDF. format PM myself and I will email it to you as scribd.com have recently removed it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: David Icke and the X Factor   David Icke and the X Factor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Thank you Reunite. I would love to read that book sweetheart, thank you so much for that sweet offer. It might help me to understand, because I tell you, I have watched the Matrix movies and I have read everything on reality is an illusion, watched the videos in connection with same, but do you think I can get my head around all this, I wish, he, he.

I suppose if I expand a little bit on this for forum members who are interested, what I cannot get my head around is the fact that all this 3D reality is just illusion, but when I think about wars and people being tortured or raped my head starts to go in circles, chasing its tail about why on earth do we want to project those things; and then I get an answer from David Icke that it is because of the negative guys, illuminati et al, etc trying to keep us down so we keep using our mind instead of consciousness and I suppose when I think about that I can understand.

It is just the other stuff that goes with it which I have researched over the years, which BTW gets back to mind thinking instead of consciousness and that is where does the philosophy of karma, cause and effect etc from past incarnations leave us.

Oh, I think I will just leave it for a while. I feel like I am down the rabbit hole already and getting lost, LOL. My darling Anchor is right, I am using my mind too much, he, he.

Love you sweetheart. xxoo flower

Whenever I think of Anchor and you in Sydney, I think of a big smiling sun energy, which is very good you know.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: David Icke and the X Factor   David Icke and the X Factor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 am

oh my goodness, michael newton is awesome mz biggz, reunite is correct!
you will eat it up - he has some wonderful talks on you tube, also,
just search there for an intro - sis & i LOVE him......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke and the X Factor   David Icke and the X Factor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Icke and the X Factor
Page 1 of 1