the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood

Go down 
+3
Reunite
skywatcher
micjer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Empty
PostSubject: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 am

Great interview. There are pics in this that I had not seen before.

Did you guys know that some of the toasted cars were blocks from the WTC? affraid
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:57 am

I watched this show when it went out a couple of years ago now. There's always something else you see that you didn't see before. Interesting, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 am

Hi Skywatcher.

Here is something else I found, that is very very odd in my opinion.

Two separate camera angles. Put on your Sherlock Holmes hat for a minute.

First video. Check out at the 2:55 mark. There is an object approaching coming from the left. Just before plane hits. It appears to heading towards tower also.

Now different angle. Stop the video right at the 1:38 mark. What is flying directly towards the tower?

Secondary explosive devices? Have video's been tampered with? I have no idea, but something is not right here.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:39 pm

For me WT Towers 1 & 2 were brought down by a variety of things, not just one. I don't believe the plane theory for 1 minute. Planes are made of aluminium and very light. They wouldn't have anymore of a penetrating value than an egg thrown at a wall, let alone cut throught metal girders. I think the thing you have outlined here in the first video is a torpedo or bomb of sorts that made the impact, not a plane. For me, the plane thing is a Photoshop video that was made earlier to make us think a plane hit the towers and this is what was shown on TV.

There were also explosions heard from around the cellar area and throughout the buildings from the people that survived and also firefighters called there when the first tower was hit.

Reports of thermite on the girders, which would work well with the explosives to make them break easier, was also used.

But, the kicker for me is the lack of debris from the buildings. Where did all that debris go? There isn't really that much after both towers literally went up in smoke.

Dr. Wood speaks of the Hutchison effect and this has been reproduced in a lab on a much smaller scale. Maybe this kind of technology is probably some black ops things and something we'll not be privvy to in this lifetime. But Hutchison says he uses energy in eltromagntic fields to pinpoint various objects to behave in a cetain way, so it could as easily be applied on a larger scale in 2 buildings.

All this must have been planned years and years ago in minute detail for something on this scale to be pulled off.

Great videos tho, I'd not seen the first one. Cheers.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 pm

I am in total agreement with your assessment.

It reminds me so much of the JFK thing. Many theories, none of which will stand up because there is always reasonable doubt.

There definately was a weapon used to cause the steel and iron to disintegrate. There were cars without motors, yet the rubber around the doors was still there. All of the paper and carbon based matter not effected.

Judy is such a strong person. One of the good ones. She cannot be bought out.

And as she says no one has challenged her evidence. They have spoke nastily of her, but not the evidence!

We are talking to the choir here I know, but it is interesting to research for the truth.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Quote :
Now different angle. Stop the video right at the 1:38 mark. What is flying directly towards the tower?

Mate my guess is a smaller plane. A very good chance a drone plane being flown remotely to navigate in the commercial airliner.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Now that is something I never considered. It is about that size, isn't it. Moving too fast for a helicopter. fly-away
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:20 pm

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam4.html

This picture says so much....

Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Judywood12

Look at the dark areas. Looks like the work of a laser to me.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Yeah the black area looks like the place where the most energy has been used. It looks like its been drilled out. The edges are too precise for it to have not been done by man or machine, or both.

I went to Ground Zero in 2002 just to see where the towers were and the mess left. They had begun to dig down into the foundations of the north tower and that was some big hole!!

What I noticed more than anything was the silence in that area. There were loads of people milling about on the streets either site-seeing like us, or workers out on their lunchbreak etc. Workmen in the hole digging and machinary working, but yet it was still silent. Amazing.

People were talking to each other but in hushed whispers somehow in respect. It was an eerie feeling for sure. I've never been to such a busy area in any country, to experience such quiet that was almost deafening. Bizarre. I dunno

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Have a listen to this reporter. No sign of an airplane.

Also he said the floors didn't collapse until later. Makes you think that they used the Directed Energy Weapon on this also.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 am

Wow, I'd not seen that clip before. At least the reporter is telling the truth for once! So proves that there were no planes involved either in this. So what else could put a round hole in the walls 6 feet thick, but a torpedo?

Buildings are designed for maximum strength, so even in the event the same building burned to the ground, the steel girders would still be standing. So the same rule has to be applied here. If even a torpedo had gone through the walls, the initial structure surrounding it would still be uncompromised. Therefore, something else was used and my guess too, would have to be microwaves.

Also note that the reporter said there were no plane parts anywhere to be seen after the attack. If a plane had crashed into the Pentagon, there would be wreckage, baggage, body parts etc. strewn everywhere.

But the most stupid of the lies here is a plane could not fly that low, that fast. It would stall way before it got to ground level and certainly wouldn't leave a clean hole like this...

Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Pent210

Look at the wingspan of a plane in this picture and then look at the building either side of the hole where the wings would have been. Note that the glass is still intact in the lower windows on the far left hand side.

Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Pent_110

Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Pent310

So much BS it would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Frig me people are gullible aren't they. Me included at the beginning.

I was watching this video of race car crashes. The speed that these vehicles were going, and not one cement barrier was destroyed.

I agree with youu Skywatcher....
... how on earth could a hollow aluminum tube penetrate to the fifth ring of the pentagon?

Simple .... it wasn't a plane.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:58 pm

You know if you and I ruled this world, we'd have this sorted in a day. lol!

Did you know that Bush and Blair were found guilty in court of war crimes in Malaysia this week? They are calling for a trial in the European courts, which would carry a bit more clout.

All I know is I'd love to be the one to lock the door after them and throw away the key.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:21 am

This is what it is supposed to look like when a plane hits a building. (This was only a wooden house!)

Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Airplane
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:57 am

Want to earn $100,000? Ace will write you a check if you send him an original video of the plane hitting the tower and he can't debunk it!! :bounce:

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:40 am

I posted this video, and then may wish I hadn't. I am going to leave it up for reference only.

There are many eyewitnesses that say that they definately saw and heard planes that day. So the conspiracy that there were no planes seems not accurate.

Whether they were actually the planes that they said they were is the real controversy in my books.

I think they were either military or missiles disguised as planes.

Bunker buster bombs that don't explode until inside. The nose of an airplane is on lightweight plastic and is physically impossible to go all of the way through steel and cement to come out the other side of the building.

Someone is lying and someone is trying to disrupt the truth with false info.

Perhaps it doesn't matter in the large scope of things, but I am still curious in finding the actual truth.

Sorry to those that are bored by this topic! Sleep
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:11 pm

I never get bored with this topic, no matter how much time passes.

The video you put up has just proved what I've thought all along that a film of planes hitting the towers was Photoshopped (or similar) many months before the actual event. How else could they get it on TV so fast if it wasn't orchestrated beforehand?

This whole scenario stinks worse than rotten fish.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:40 pm

The nose in nose out is certainly a smoking gun. The nose cone would not penetrate through that is for sure.

The cameras all fading to black is not a coincidence.

The addition of the "a plane has hit the building" to the one video is more evidence of tampering.

How did the engine part fly 2000 m along with a pair of headphones. They were found beside the Murray street sign.

scratch
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:31 am

There are so many unanswered questions concerning this. There are equally, if not more lies told in the official story. So much corruption, warmongering and covering each others' backs far out strips any truth.

My only real concern is that the perpetrators of this atrocity will never see the gallows in this lifetime. I just hope what awaits them is at least equal to, if not better in the next.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:53 am

The one thing that still amazes me is there is no way just one person pulled this off. How are they able to keep everyone quiet?

The people that edited the films or put the airplane parts in the street? You would think someone would have a conscience!

toast

I agree that hopefully they fear death and their next life!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 am

micjer wrote:
The one thing that still amazes me is there is no way just one person pulled this off. How are they able to keep everyone quiet?

The people that edited the films or put the airplane parts in the street? You would think someone would have a conscience!

I agree that hopefully they fear death and their next life!

I agree with you mic in all you said. How can they stay Quite??? They must be very scared people indeed. I understand fear, and if a person does not know who they are spiritually, they are trapped by fear and many other things as well.

I thank God for being set free of fear, and other things as well.

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:53 am

Have a look at this video, it shows the Tower vapourising into dust at about the 20 second mark. Where is all the debris? All that's left is grey dust.

Here's a sequence pic of a girder turning to dust, it's not normal, metal doesn't do that ordinarily.

Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood 9_11a10

I think there was a combination of ways the towers were brought down. Thermite for the initial blast and collapse, then microwaving/EMF waves of the metal to turn it to dust. IMO. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 am

Sky and mic,

Good conversation here on this topic....I bought and read Dr. Judy Wood,s book,I believe every word she said.....she nails this topic, hard and fast, this chick is one smart lady.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 pm

She sure is and the only one I know of that has put a reasonable argument forward for the metal turning to dust.

It's one of those topics that's just not going to go away, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood   Directed Energy Technology  Dr Judy Wood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Directed Energy Technology Dr Judy Wood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next