the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY

Go down 
+4
mntruthseeker
Linda
Reunite
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Empty
PostSubject: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:20 pm

In the year 2004 I called by phone the Monroe institute to order the tapes of their great founder Robert Monroe. These tapes were supposed to teach you how to gain access to the spirit realm, and how to become a remote viewer, because all the remote viewers of the government program called the stargate went through this program.

I called them up and gave them my address and made arrangements for payment, and the lady at the phone asked me how did I learn about them? Why was I calling them? I answered by saying I read an article by Ingo Swann about the program. Ingo Swann was the father of remote viewing and worked for the CIA.

The next morning at exactly 5:15 I was awaken by the spirit and the spirit told me to pay attention, so I did.

I saw a mans face looking at me from a distance, and I saw his face very clear, and I would never forget it as this was the first time this ever happened to me.

I also knew immediately by the spirit that this was a person remote viewing me from the CIA and that he worked for the Monroe Institute and the CIA and he was checking up on me as they did not know my name and so they were checking me out.

I was alerted by Triapic Technology to the intrusion of my privacy by this group called the Monroe Institute and the CIA, trying to find out all they could about me, and who I may be and what am I all about??

They were given a false image of who I am, and what I am all about. The technology called Triapic Technology that was working in me that morning, fooled them until now, at this writing, but now they know the "rest of the story" so to speak. And I am not scared for them to know that I have "remote viewer ID" working for me, fuck them, excuse my french.

Also the remote viewers name was Joe McMoneagle, one of the most famous psychics in the world.

I may have misspelled Joes last name, and he is a famous seer.

This is what the government does, and this is also the answer to what they do. it comes through dedication to your source.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Interesting story. So Gabe are you saying the Monroe institute have CIA RV's working for them?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 pm

I am not surprised by your story brother.

Years ago during my sleep, I also felt a presence and then saw someone in my room looking through papers I had on the dresser. I was into major research at that time.

I recognized the person, jumped out of bed and confronted him as he smiled, backed away and was acting as if he came in peace and meant no harm.

I started to chase him away and then woke up to find myself on the stairs and trying to figure out what had just happened because I don't sleepwalk.

Yes, we do have the skills for remote viewing. The gov will try anything to spy or stop some of us.
They have to train for things that we already have inside of us because the spirit is stronger and will warn us.

Also, I am familiar with this Joe guy you mentioned and what he is all about.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Reunite wrote:
Interesting story. So Gabe are you saying the Monroe institute have CIA RV's working for them?

Yes of course that is what I'm saying. And this will cost me to say this today, but for the common good I will.

Triapic Technology is a stealth program that all persons living now that were sent here for this time will adapt to through their separation of the system, and when they get there, it will not be easy but a great struggle to finish, and most likely you will have nothing in the material realm.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks Gabe for the clarification.

After doing a little research Joe McMoneagle married Nancy Lea Honeycutt, the step-daughter of Robert A. Monroe who is the director of the Monroe Institute for Applied Sciences.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:34 pm

The cool part of triapic technology is the confusion factor of the applied sciences against us......LOL what a God.....They lose going in as they do not know the Author of life.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:56 pm

wow I seen a mans face in front of mine and thought he was my guide.

Of course thats what I was asking to see. He looked like an elderly Native
American so who knows, maybe it was.

Once I thought I seen Jesus and I was so happy, I opened my eyes bigger to see all of him and he disapeared. I chalked it up to an over active mind. LOL

I am still a rooky
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:02 am

mntruthseeker wrote:

Once I thought I seen Jesus and I was so happy, I opened my eyes bigger to see all of him and he disapeared. I chalked it up to an over active mind. LOL

I am still a rooky

Ask them questions.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 am

mntruthseeker wrote:

I am still a rooky

mntruthseeker, Although you see your self as a rooky....LOL... the seeing you had was real nevertheless, as the way you described it is exactly the way it has happened to me several times. So for what it may be worth I think you had a very real experience.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 am

Good advice Anchor. If you are able, do ask questions. Also there have been times when I was not able to ask questions as it seemed that I was to just "see" and not ask.

It also has occurred to me through the years and from experience that we as individuals cannot control all the aspects of Triapic Technology.

It seems that the control factor for the technology is controlled by either our higher self of superconsciousness which to me at least implies the God/man connection and or by the Spirit of the Living God directly.

The reason I conclude this is because we as humans do not always know ahead of time consciously when we may need to access the technology for our protection, so it is either God/Living Spirit doing the controlling or our higher self is doing it.

But if we get right down to where "the rubber meets the road" so to speak, our higher self is God/the Living Spirit, so in this way of thinking as we are all "one", then whoever is controlling the technology is God/you.

Example: Many times I have tried to go to Cydonia on Mars and explore it. I have never been able yet to get there. I have spent a lot of effort and energy trying to get there but just cannot seem to do it??

either I am not able to or skilled enough to do it, or there is a controlling factor at work here that we may not be entirely understanding of yet.

I suspect there is a "not fully understood reason" why we can do some things and seem to not be able to do other things.

This control factor of the technology may fall into the "Sovereigns" realm of Authority, and if so, then we as flesh/3 density beings might not be allowed the control factor as long as we are in this flesh body.

Any thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:45 pm

IMO your higher self/guides offer you protection not visible to the conscious memory. This can include the disability to visit the astral plane or certain locales/locations such as Mars.

This protection could include a shield against detrimental effects with entities that may harm your spiritual growth and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Gabe, I had never heard of this technology before. Thanks for sharing.

I found this information to be very interesting especially about the blue eye and other colors. Bless you brother.

Triapic technology is a highly advanced bio-electrical communication and data transfer interface system that is on the inside of you.

This living conscious interface system is directly connected to and a part of your DNA. This Triapic system operates through your DNA to both the inside of you as well as to the outside of you.The connection to the outside is made through the Unitronic matrix system that is the primary matrix system of the multiverse.

From the inside at the point where you connect to this outer matrix is what is called the alpha connection of the Triapic system. This is the input to the inner you by the DNA.When a signal comes into the alpha port the DNA acts as a signal generator as well as a processor and routes the signalto the inside of you to your super conscious by way of the omega port which is the portal by which all signals are then sent to your super conscious which is where the seat of the soul of man resides within you. The alpha port is also called the "higher port".

The omega port is also called the "lower port". The alpha connection is the input side to you from God himself and all telepathic understanding comes through this portal from the Unitronic matrix that is the primary matrix system of the Triapic system that is the carrier system on the inside of you.

This system works as follows.The Unitronic matrix is both the primary matrix of the multiverse as well as the primary matrix on the inside of you. When speaking about the inside of us the communication system is called the Triapic system as the Triapic system if you could see it would look just like a fishing net that connects all things together through the "Triapic net effect" as it is called.

This Triapic net is the communication net by which all signals that come into us at the alpha portal is directed to the appropriate place on the inside of us.These connections operate in the duality mode at all times. Data moves both directions through all portals at any time as needed.

All this is done by the Unitronic Matrix that is the base material for and of all things that exist in our multiverse.The Unitron is what all things are created out of and by. The Unitron is the Matrix that the whole multiverse floats within. The Unitron is a living conscious pure coherent bio-electrical energy system that is completely self sustained within itself.

This Unitron is the very creation particle itself. This Unitron is the creation element for all things. This Unitron is the very material that God himself is madeu......

God is the Unitron, and you are made from this same material. I think the term "in the image of God" is appropriate here.

Our multiverse itself was made from this very smallest element.The Unitron is the smallest "particle" that there is in existence but at the same time it is the most powerful element there is anywhere. The Unitron as the scientists look into space and see what they call "dark matter" is what they are looking at.

That is the only way third dimensional beings can see the Unitron by our limited vision capabilities we operate in. The scientists see "dark" spaces in the outer reaches of space. The places in between the suns and stars and planets where nothing is located, or so they think. This Unitron is what regulates the entire multiverse and keeps things going as they are supposed to be going.

Black holes are the janitors of the multiverse. The clean up machines, that take matter of whatever form goes in to the black hole and changes it back to original Unitron source material as this is how things are recycled in the multiverse. Black holes are the maintainer of the system so that the system can go on for as long as it needs to.

Let me go in another direction here about the Triapic system.The crop circles that have come into prominence in recent years are directly tied to the Triapic system external properties program and there purpose is threefold in nature.

1, these crop circles are what are called "Triapic triggers". They are for to trigger the inner or local Triapic sysyem within certain individuals for this particular time in which we live. The time we now live in is a critical time for not only humans but for God himself.

2, these crop circles "Triapic triggers" are "time markers" for beings that dwell within other dimensions that are here to observe the conclusion of this phase of the "war in heaven" that has been going on here since the start of this planet.

3, the crop circles "Triapic triggers" are to make some people curious enough to check into them and investigate what is going on, the curiosity factor in hopes of waking up some people.That is the three reasons for the crop circles that are not man made. Some of the crop circles are man made by a few that like to confuse the issue of the circles themselves so others will not investigate.

The crop circles are "time triggers", "Triapic triggers", they are so the observers of this current phase of the war we are in will know just where we are at on the current timetable of events and what next to watch for.

The Triapic system has three areas of influence in which it operates:
1. the external Triapic system that is connected to the Unitronic Matrix external.

2. the inner Triapic system for interface with the outer matrix and interface with your super consciousness.

3. the Triapic system internal, bridges both the spirit of man with the seat of the soul of man which is all connected to your "Triapic eye".The Triapic eye is the third eye we all have that has been known about for thousands of years.

The basic color of the Triapic eye if you could see it would be sapphire blue, but it also is made up of yellow and white but can and often does change colors depending on the moment of change and it changes colors as is necessary for the reason of change.

Different colors for different reasons, all things in the spirit realm are color coded for organizational reasons so the eye changes colors accordingly depending upon the input from your Triapic system.

Let me change here again and go another direction to do with the Triapic system and the Unitron. The shape of the Unitron is a pyramid shape. The pyramid is the most sacred shape there is in order of importance.

The great pyramid of Egypt was built by the "Watchers". The Watchers are the fallen angels that followed the Cherubim Lucifer in his rebellion against God back when the rebellion started. Lucifer managed to lead two thirds of all angels in a rebellion against God.

This rebellion started on the planet Mars which was the home of Lucifer and one hundred and forty four million other angels that were assigned to him for the job he was given to do.

His job as Watcher was to keep and help the human beings that were to be made on the planet Earth and to be "guardians" to these human types and to lead these human types to the knowledge and understanding of "God Most High"and to protect the humans. From the time the creation process started to the time Lucifer decided to rebel was 2.4 billion years.

Lucifer knew he was going to rebel long before he was given the planet Mars for a home for him and his work crew called the watchers to live and build upon. He was to commute back and forth to work on the earth from Mars and was not allowed to live on the Earth but only work here.

So Lucifer built their cities and monuments on mars just before the earth was created which was 4.2 billion years after the creation process started.There was one great ocean on Mars called Atlantis by the watchers.

There capital city was called the city of Enoch after the great scribe of righteousness by the same name. The watchers built many pyramids on mars as well as the great face on Mars which is known by the name of the "Temple of Death", as the face was built by the angels under the control of Lucifer as a place of "High Worship" to Lucifer as all of his followers had to worship him as God.

So the city of Enoch was built close by the Alantis ocean and that is where the Luciferian rebellion actually began and the face on Mars was the place of worship. The Mars atmosphere was blown away by the moon that orbited Mars.God destroyed the only martian moon which was named Zion in order to evict Lucifer and his followers as well as to destroy the works of their hands from the once beautiful red planet.

So I said all of that to say this, that is why the great pyramid of Egypt was built, it was built here by Lucifer as an "intention stone" a type of monument built by him as his intention was to control the very seat of the soul of the "Living God" as the seat of the soul of God is also shaped like a pyramid just like ours is shaped like a pyramid as well.

It was a monument to his intention of overthrowing God from his "Holy Habitation" and to control the creation element the "Unitron".This is the story behind the rebellion and why. This conflict continues here on the Earth today.

Human beings were the "last" of the creation process in the entire multiverse, and that is why humans will be "first" in the eternity. Lucifer who is Satan knows and understands this and this is why the whole of the multiverse is watching us humans here and now to see the final conflicts in this gigantic struggle for the souls of men and that is why we humans are being visited by so many UFOs at this time , they are witnesses and historians watching this all unfold, some of them are Satan's friends as well.

When a person decides to accept that this information about the Triapic system and the Unitron is correct and true that person can access the Unitronic Triapic system for themselves just by asking God to let you be one of his children that will learn of these things and more directly from God himself.

Once you have made the Unitronic Triapic connection by asking God to activate this within you, you will and can know all things about this life as it concerns you in any way.

At the point you ask God to activate this within you, your life will never be the same again, so be informed to that, and "go for it".

http://www.hotspotsz.com/printout1548.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Linda this material you posted was written by me several years ago....LOL i had forgot about posting it. Nice find.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Reunite wrote:
IMO your higher self/guides offer you protection not visible to the conscious memory. This can include the disability to visit the astral plane or certain locales/locations such as Mars.

This protection could include a shield against detrimental effects with entities that may harm your spiritual growth and understanding.

I think you are right reuniteR. I do know that the operation of shields are real as it has happened to me a few times.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Gabe, Tom told me you wrote it and I said I didn't think so. Wow.

Great work brother.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:33 am

Yeah sis Tom is right on. That part you printed was taken from a blog page I posted years ago, and that page you referenced with the piece on it, must have taken it off my blog and posted it where you found it as I was never notified about anyone posting my material somewhere else.

So I guess they just took it and posted it....LOL.

I also found a PHD in Canada that took my Triapic material and posted it on his site without any reference/credit of it being my material.

Back when I first got the information from the Spirit, I first went on the www and did several searches on different search engines to find out if Triapic Technology was written up anywhere else in the world according to the web, and my reference to Triapic technology was nowhere to be found, and by doing that I confirmed that it did actually come from my Spirit and it was not someone else's material.

But since I first posted it, it has been stolen at least twice.....LOL, and maybe more as I have stopped looking.....LOL.

The good old internet.....LOL the wild west in action.

My original article was called Triapic Technology and the Unitron.

I'm glad you found it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:15 am

I went to your posted link and they gave me credit for writing it, right at the bottom of the article.

I actually wrote a much longer article that this was taken from on my blog. It was originally very long as I went into more details about the actual processes of the Technology.

This in not new stuff by any means, Triapic Technology is simply all the spiritual gifts given to mankind from the Spirit of the Living God, the only new thing here is the name, Triapic as it was told to me is what the gifts are called by those in other realms, as they too use the Technology.

This link brought back a lot of memories...... thanks Linda.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 am

I'm impressed sweet brother, but not surprised. good job
I must say, that many things you wrote about made sense and really hit home with me.

Even though they keep trying to pull us away from our Creators, God/Goddess, they are more powerful and do let you know of their divine presence.
Thanks for being here Gabe. toast
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 am

You too sister, and of course Tom.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

i have brought this up to others recently, gabe, but since
they cannot find the word "triapic" in the dictionary, they are
likely to discount the info as new age mumbo jumbo.....

but then, they don't know you like we do!

we are SO LUCKY to have you

blessings
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:02 pm

well, I'm flabbergassed because I never heard anything like this before.

It opens so many doors and I feel I need to learn so much more.

I did know there was a great war on Mars which I have heard by a much different name Myu or something like that, by Sanni. But she never touched on any of this.

Also Andrew Basiago says when he got to mars, he went throught the eyelid of the mans head from the elevator shaft.

I also listened to Bariska (sp) and he is the young man that says he came from Mars and when asked what it was like he ansered.....there are always wars going on.

Not that I believe all of this young Russian Boy because he lives where freedom of speech has always been lost.

I did asked this man a question and I only got a one word answer which was "accunpunture" it will not leave my mind and I have done so much studying on it trying to find out what it is suppose to mean to me. I find it utterly amazing and love what I am finding out so far.

I asked him what I came here for so now I think I'm just crazy myself.

I am finding that since I started meditating harder and coming into this room again, Thank you once again NB for showing me the way....that I am becoming a better person. I can live with me now. if that makes any sense

Thanks Gabe for your insightfulness and to Linda for bringing it here again so I could read it.

Im so greatful
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Gabe and Linda...amazing posts... Ive had to go over them a few times....lots of info. Linda your experience made my hair stand on end about the man in your bedroom, and then ending up on the staircase...I dont even want to know what you were studying ...wowowoow...

Gabe...have you got guts...thanks for being around you guys sunny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:03 pm

I've heard of this happening to many people. Do either of you have any means of preventing it from happening again? There are some means of blocking remote viewing I've heard although honestly I've never had any personal experience with being viewed. I have been scanned but that was with my permission.

I'm energy sensitive so I do feel people trying to send me energy at times uninvited and what I see is a wave of color coming towards me and that can also be blocked.

I'd love to hear about any more experiences either of you have.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Good questions L222...! I loved to hear more too
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 am

WineHippie wrote:
i have brought this up to others recently, gabe, but since
they cannot find the word "triapic" in the dictionary, they are
likely to discount the info as new age mumbo jumbo.....

but then, they don't know you like we do!

we are SO LUCKY to have you

blessings

Yes winehippie it is sad that some will not listen as a word may be new to them or an idea, but it seems that is what comes with the territory as you well know and understand. It is sad what a closed mind loses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY   THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ADVANTAGE OF TRIAPIC TECHNOLOGY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next