the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMF shut down

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

OMF shut down Empty
PostSubject: OMF shut down   OMF shut down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 am

open minds forum has been shut down by proboards due to complaints by a former mod, and a couple of other butthurt asshats.

Fore, bigpappy and edgar douche.

Good work fuckwits.

Sure there was alot of crap on there, but there was also some very good material, and some threads compiling info that you wont find anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

OMF shut down Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMF shut down   OMF shut down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:30 am

sunny

i don't go to those forums so i don't know what is what..but i have been over at z's and read his take on it..
me..i'm seriously thinking of just turning off the whole thing..getting old going around the same old circles
time to redefine my life in person rather than with typing

sigh

here's the link if anyone is interested
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=63587cb6f398401266bff3eaf48539d9&topic=526.msg4432;topicseen#new

flower
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

OMF shut down Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMF shut down   OMF shut down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Yeah me too, but wonder if its the dang full moon...

Been called a shill tonight, had a attempted break in last night from some fucking whack church kids. Took the assertive route of many expletives and scared the fuckers away.. I only practice medical energy and that defense routine is sorta whack to me and I have not felt right since.

Being called a shill is not nice :(

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

OMF shut down Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMF shut down   OMF shut down Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Sorry to hear about your break in Soma, glad you gave the kids a scare.

And this whole SOPA act absolutely sucks, could be the death of the internet as we know it.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

OMF shut down Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMF shut down   OMF shut down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:36 am

Church kids breaking in scratch Whatever happened to 'thou shalt not steal'? Hope you reported it to their church and let them take the punishment steps.

Glad you're ok tho. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

OMF shut down Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMF shut down   OMF shut down Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am

My bad interpretation on shill part.. lack of sleep since the church goon kids poop

The weird thing about this church is that they attend more than once a week... They are Chuck Norris ninja star hardcore looking for enlightenment so it would appear. The fact of the matter is that I suspect theres probably a good 25% that treat this Church with respect and the rest are dragged along whilst dressed in their best threads. Mobile phone usage outside by adults along with kids going troppo outside strongly suggests where the interest level in the remaining 75% belongs LOL

This is not a secret society, but an accepted church too funny

Having lived in about 50% of Melbourne's inner city (broken into about 4 times) i can safely say that the offenders were offspring from Church... NO way would a hardcore junkie on a mission regardless of age freaked out when a head popped out the window and said WTF are DOING??? FO . Just doesn't happen with them sorta opportune thief's "period".

Might have to run the trespassing up to 'five' as I remember living in a house which was spilt into two really nice flats "Upstairs and downstairs" and the the time the family below were shit scared and came and got me to see what to do about someone sleeping under their massive staked vegetable patch (some odd asian vegie which I don't like but the plant is impressive by all means)

Anyway I called the police and even this fucker wouldn't abide by the police.. just didn't think he was in wrong and took a bit of effort to get him out of OUR yard.

Bah all is cool!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMF shut down Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMF shut down   OMF shut down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMF shut down
Page 1 of 1