the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon Corzine Threated With Death By Jamie Dimon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Jon Corzine Threated With Death By Jamie Dimon Empty
PostSubject: Jon Corzine Threated With Death By Jamie Dimon   Jon Corzine Threated With Death By Jamie Dimon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Quote :
In a somewhat strange twist to the MF Global bankruptcy story, today Max Keiser said that Jamie Dimon threatened to kill Jon Corzine. When I first heard Max Keiser say that Jamie Dimon had threated the life of Jon Corzine, I was shocked. I thought maybe he was using the death threat in a dramatic kind of way and did not really mean it. Max Keiser was being interviewed by Alex Jones and ended up repeating the Jamie Dimon death threat concerning Jon Corzine numerous times during the interview, enough to realize that Max Keiser really believes it happened.

On October 31, 2011 MF Global an investment firm filed for bankruptcy. Jon Corzine was the CEO at the time of the bankruptcy. After the bankruptcy Jon Corzine abruptly resigned and went into seclusion. Jamie Dimon the other character in our little story is the CEO of JP Morgan.

read source article at link, which also has vids of discussion between Max Keiser and Alex Jones ....

and i point out that many, many months ago, some of us here
(including yours truly) felt as if the PTW were turning on each
other .... hmmmmmmmm

http://thepoliticalcoffeehouse.com/2011/12/15/jon-corzine-threated-with-death-jamie-dimon/
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com

Jon Corzine Threated With Death By Jamie Dimon
Page 1 of 1