the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

near death experiences

Go down 
+3
Reunite
WineHippie
day
7 posters
AuthorMessage
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

near death experiences Empty
PostSubject: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 am

I wondered if people on the forum would like to share their near death experiences?

Ive had two, both time I went up a rainbow tunnel. I did not see white light.

While being on the other side, both times, I have no memory of my life here. I have no memory of Day, all that there is, is the Creator.

When I came back the second time, I prayed to find someone else who knew about the Star Teachings. It was then I found all these teachings and was led to share them with others.

One near Death Experience which I really loved is that of Howard Storm. When he stood with Yehusua, he was taken to a huge beautiful galaxy where the Creator was

I have chills all down my arms when I learned about it, and continue to this day, because of what I had seen

here is the link to his full story. 54mins long. It is Google video

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3969188605147769651&ei=T5aeSrapNI-mlQfJ1PycDQ&q=nde+of+an+arts+professor&hl=en#
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 pm

i would like to, but haven't had any.... my sister, Bella, has...
during her surgeries for cancer treatment, so i know vicariously
through her... when i had my motorcycle accident, i know i
left my "body" before impact, while i flew through air and when i hit the
pavement.... but this is not the same thing...
however, it did "teach" me not to fear death, so maybe the result
is the same
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
day
day

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:30 pm

wow Winehippie...I still would love to hear about it sunny

I guess I feel that our experiences dont have to be like Howard Storm's although that would be nice!, What I think is more important is the effect of it on us and what we learned!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:56 pm

I haven't had any either but what happened Day the 2 times you experienced them, were they accidents or illnesses? Can you describe what it was like on the other side? Did you communicate with your spirit guide before feeling connector to creator? This area does fascinate me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm always amazed at the tales when people come back too! I only had one NDE that I have memories of. I left my body and floated through space, then I saw that infamous tunnel. I didn't get a chance to check it out much but it was swirling. I longed to go check it out but was stopped by a male figure in a white and blue robe with long hair. All I could think of at the time is that it was Jesus, although that might just be the way the person appeared to me. I was told to "go back, it's not your time yet". I remember feeling sad that I couldn't go through the tunnel. Then next thing I knew I was in my body and back in my bed.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Thanks for asking Reunite.

Ive kept a lot of this to myself and have shared small bits here and there. Testing the waters so to speak. I guess one day we will all be living this as a natural part of our lives.

the first time was was about 8 months after my first traditional fast or vision quest. While we dont talk about our vision quest... I will share what happened on the other side.

I was going to sleep, I was in the hospital for what appeared to be a stroke. I was in the middle of all sorts of tests and was being sent by ambulance to a bigger hospital. the night before I left
the nurse had just said good night -- and was alone. I felt strange as though something heavy was pushing my chest down below the bed. I closed my eyes and was immediately in a dark place. it wasnt evil, it was just nothing, like an inbetween place. I saw a hole and went through the hole and was immediately in a rainbow tunnel. I came out the tunnel and was in a higher dimensional world that was more beautiful that could be described. I felt draw to go somewhere and came to a circle of beings whose heads shone like the sun.

I knew them and was welcomed to sit with them in their circle. there was a place waiting for me there.

Each one communicated with me through this incredible light that was golden all around it.

then it was time for me to go.

I turned back to see them before going back down the tunnel, then went down the tunnel to my body. it was gracefully fast coming back down and going back into my body.

While I was there in this beautiful world, there was no I, The Creator was the total reality, the Creator was a living beautiful reality in everything and in everyone.

I was sent to the other hospital right away they kept checking my blood pressure because it was very low and dangeous.

one day in the big hospital I decided to...out of the blue ...raise my blood pressure and then asked to be sent home, all the tests were now coming back good, it was miraculous. the doctors scratched their heads but let me go home!

I was lucky because the universe had arranged for a doctor who also had an nde to speak woth me in the hospital. Once I told him my story only a part of it, he told me about his. He told me that I could heal myself and that I would be fine.

I told my family doctor and he believed me...having just come back from a conference where they talked and shared about this experience in their patients and from other doctors who had had this experience.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:18 pm

thanks for sharing L222, it could very well have been Jesus! What a beautiful experience. Did you see rainbows in the whirling tunnel?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:40 pm

To be honest Day I was so disappointed about not being allowed to go through the tunnel I don't remember. It was lite up that's all I can recall. One thing though, since that time I almost died several other times and something was protecting me and warning me of the danger that prevented it each time.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 am

a couple of years ago i went over the handlebars of my dirt bike doing about 90km/hr. wasnt wearing a helmet either. landed on my head and trashed my shoulder. while i was out, i can clearly remember standing next to my body, looking down at it. next thing i remember was a loud voice telling me to

"get up! wake up! get up now! right now!"

and bam, i was back in my body, awake and lying on the ground, covered in dirt and burrs, bleeding from the ears. interesting morning.

kinda drowned when i was very little also, but cant remeber any details other than being underwater.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:24 am

That is incredible Stal.....it sounds like you were badly hurt too. Hope your all ok now sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:19 am

Great story day. you are most blessed indeed.
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 am

Thanks Gabe coming from you my brother in spirit...means a lot and will treasure that ....
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Amazing insights, good timing on asking the questions.

Thanks L222 and Stal for sharing also.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:44 pm

stal wrote:
a couple of years ago i went over the handlebars of my dirt bike doing about 90km/hr. wasnt wearing a helmet either. landed on my head and trashed my shoulder. while i was out, i can clearly remember standing next to my body, looking down at it. next thing i remember was a loud voice telling me to

"get up! wake up! get up now! right now!"

and bam, i was back in my body, awake and lying on the ground, covered in dirt and burrs, bleeding from the ears. interesting morning.

kinda drowned when i was very little also, but cant remeber any details other than being underwater.

Interesting story stal, glad you shared it.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 am

Beautiful stories ONE and ALL!!!

Simultaneous DAY... thank you for the STAR Teachings references!!!

No NDE's "that I am aware of to share"... just a few nights of sleep where I pulsed/vibrated as a light/vibrational source with other light sources also pulsating/vibrating along with me. Don't know more to make of it than that.

AGAIN BEAUTIFUL STORIES THAT MAKE ME VARY THANKFUL to be here and that ALSO VALIDATE SOME OF OUR HIGHER REALTITIES THAT ALSO SIMULTANEOUSLY EXIST!!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm

wow Stephen Iam so glad youre here on the forum! so true what you wrote!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: near death experiences   near death experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

near death experiences
Page 1 of 1