the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?

Go down 
+3
nogroz
Anchor
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Empty
PostSubject: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 am

scratch

They talk about days and nights on the countdown to 2012. Just was wondering where we are.

Do the days and nights represent highs and lows? It seems to me that we are in a very negative time right now. The economy sucks among other things.

I don't really want to talk about me, however I find myself to be more negative than normal. I find others irratate me way more lately if they are doing or saying something that I don't agree with. I find myself questioning things more as if it is all made up. Wondering if I am wasting my time being on the computer looking for answers.

It is interesting to lurk at times on this forum and others and see changes in other people also. Are we being mind controlled? Is this a waste of time? I guess time will tell.

I was lurking on Norval / Gasboms' forum yesterday. They have had a big blow up and Gary and Swami have been put in "prison". Gary wants off the forum. Don't know what it's all about but just another example of people not getting along.

Are forums becoming like churches where you have to agree or start your own church? I think we have already discussed this at the beginning here didn't we.

Sorry for rambling. I think I need a time out.

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Lolcatsdot

stole one of your cats capy!
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Meditate and if you do already, do it more.

The world is a beautiful place, but it is so hard to see sometimes.

I did a time-out a while back - its a great thing. Even three days without touching a computer makes a huge difference.

Take care

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Anchor wrote:
Meditate and if you do already, do it more.

The world is a beautiful place, but it is so hard to see sometimes.

I did a time-out a while back - its a great thing. Even three days without touching a computer makes a huge difference.

Take care

A..

Thanks Anchor,

The world is a beautiful place, just a little overwhelming at times. Late today something told me to watch the ending of the wizard of oz. Wow is all I can say. The universe is amazing.

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Loved that clip.

Yup - its so easy its hard ;)

A..
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Great now we have Green Munchkins to add to the mess ha ha

Now about the topic...

Just where are we on that Mayan calender? Would like to know myself...
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Now here it is...

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Mayancalander

Or is it this one?

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Mayan_calendar

So can anyone point out where on that disk we are? And where is 2012?

Then we have this one...

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Tzolkin

Ah more like it, now we can decipher it. Seems there will be 13 full moons in 2009..
http://www.yucatanadventure.com.mx/mayancalendar.htm

Back to top Go down
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 pm

I think we just got over the "fifth night" (in november 2008) and are into the "sixth day" now... It is a tough ride and the more we wake up the more alone we are (at least seemingly). Everything is being squeezed out drop by drop. I think in this period we are waiting and expecting more and more to see the positive changes also in the physical world, and not just sense it inside... It's the "impatience" that comes when we know we are so close to the Light in the end of the tunnel, but it has yet to become really visible with the naked eye. I keep away from most people that are not "into this", and it did not use to bother me to go mostly alone before. But lately I have felt sort of homesick... I guess all we can do is "hang in there" and "keep on keeping on":)

Words of wisdom from the "guru" Puppetji. Keep it light:):

Cheers!:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:43 pm

cryingwithlaughter

thanks sanat needed a laugh.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Great POSTS and CONTRIBUTIONS!!

Love the MAYAN CALENDER (cog with within the cog) with the great Video!!

AND ofcourse..... where can ONE get BETTER WISDOM that from THE GREAT WIZ of Oz????

I ALSO LOVE/recommend the "old" WILLY WANKA movie for such great insights......

.... "my favorite quote being"..... as "they" enter the factory......

.....WHERE ... ALL MY DREAMS BECAME REALITIES........

..... AND WHERE.. ALL MY REALITIES... BECAME DREAMS"!!

AND NO worries micjer with "where you are at".... I am sure it is only "temporary"...

And, as/ if you wish to "see/experiement" with "such locations and the "the relation to such "related" .... "thoughts, "things", "ASSOCIATED"..."with such "locations".....

..... may I suggest a "MOOD RING" purchase????

UPON "meditation".... ONE can easily "SEE" that "ONE can CONTROL such MOODS"....

.... AND by/with "use of the MOOD ring"... (as/if desired/needed)....

One can see how "such thoughts, locations, or activities".... may "effect" ones mood and or "the MOOD ring"......

With some PLAY and AWARENESS of "the cause and effect of ONEs mood"...... ONE may "stay" at a such...."Meditative states"....."ALL DAY"...... if/as so desired/needed......

AND....as/if a "thought, loaction, "thing", activity, person, etc., etc... may cause ONE to "change your/ONEs mood/emotion"...... ONE CAN SIMPLY...... LOOK INSIDE THE SELF...... to see why such a "CAUSE AND EFFECT"..... OCCURED???? ..... AND RE-COGNIZE.....(RE-THINK)..... the CAUSE(S).... RELATION..... TO THE SELF..... (SO AS TO MAKE SUCH future or current interactions....... MORE ENJOYABLE...... (AS/IF NEEDED)????

... with no such thoughts of a "particular" mood, loaction, or emotional state of being...... being ANY BETTER than anthor...... just ......TOOLS.... TO KNOW THY SELF...........

Any who.... just something that I still am enjoying PLAYING with ....that "MIGHT"..... be of use for another SELF to also PLAY with????

AGAIN GREAT POSTINGS AND "RELATED" COMMENTS......

Pleasant DREAMS :)

Steve
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:17 pm

hiyas, steve, sis gave me a fluorite stone for my b-day...

it has worked wonders in dispelling some of my negative energy....

i have also been wearing my rose quartz pendant, which
soothes my heart...

stones from mother earth are wonderful things

and here's to the nurturing of child-like qualities and play
in all of us

peace
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:56 pm

i believe it was drunvalo who said the mayan info out there
was not the authentic prophecy, that the genuine info
would be revealed when the time was right....
whether the info we have had is from "mayan scholars"
or even true mayan descendents, the info has been
missing some key knowledge - i think this explains, in
part - the different calendars above

there is a mayan grandmother in the
International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers
part 1 of 3
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:29 pm

WineHippie,

Great to hear about the fluorite stone and your rose quartz.

I TOO..... VERY MUCH LOVE STONES...

... "A GREAT WAY TO GET/STAY... CONNECTED".!!!!

(I plan to do a "tread or two".. regarding some of the ways "I personally have experimented with" in "this area".....)

Any thoughts on where you saw Drunvalo's myan comments?? Was it in either one of his Flower of Life books?

I too.... do not see any "SPECIFIC" path ...... AS BEING..... "SET IN STONE"......(as of yet)...

.... AND LIKE ALL "GOOD PSYCICS" will state..

.... you can only "SEE" "where the train is going (at the time/perspective of the "looking"), and... "the looking"... can and will sometimes.... ALSO effect the OUTCOME!! ???

PLUS.... just like David Wilcock's Montauk perspective with what happens "beyond 2012".......

.... (I BELIEVE).... "THE OUTCOME"...... IS VERY VERY SPECIFIC and DEPENDANT UPON....

........ the "VIEWER".....(THE SUMATION of "A" DIMENSIONAL SELFs MOMENT POINT CREATIONS)

..... where each SELF ... IS CREATING... "HIS/HER/ITS"... OWN REALITY TO "PLAY WITH".....

.... AND, ALTHOUGH I NEED TO READ UP “A LITTLE MORE”… UPON "EDGAR CAYCE's 4th DIMENSIONAL PERSPECTIVES...........

...I AM HOPING.... THAT PERHAPS..... "TIME"..... BECOMES the "PLAY TOY".... of our 4th DIMESIONAL ONE SELF (TO CREATE IN/OF/WITH AND THROUGH)?????

... STILL WAY TOO SOON TO SAY FOR SURE..... BUT I LIKE THE IDEA of SUCH.....

AND.. "this" might be "liken to"... what SETH said about REALITY"..... where ALL PROBABLE EVENTS... AND SUCH… MULTIPLE “THOUGHT ABOUT”…DICISION POINTS..... HAVE ASPECTS/DEGREES of BEING..... "FULLY EXPLORED".......????

..... Like when or if "thinking ONE should have married..."another SELF".... vs. "the SELF" one is with??? Perhaps the "4th" Dimension is such a place to explore such.... WITH NO LIMITS TO HOW FORWARD, BACK IN TIME, "OR WHAT "PERSON" YOU WISH TO…. “PRETENT TO BE"???????

... where "ALL OF US" can pretend to "BE" ..... any other SELF..... "AS SO DESIRED"..... AND "FOR SUCH AWARENESS/EXPERIENCE RELATED..... PLAY… AS SO DESIRED"???

....AGAIN.... JUST "STUFF" ....."I AM PLAYING WITH".....

…… BELIEVING IN…….

“ALL THINGS, EXPRESSIONS, AND BEINGNESS“…. ARE POSSIBLE”!!!!!!!

AND/OR...... PERHAPS I CAN "SELL SUCH AN IDEA TO HOLLYWOOD"..

.. "IF NOTHING ELSE"????

BEST WISHES TO ALL FELLOW SELFs....

:) band

Steve
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:58 pm

WineHippie wrote:

i have also been wearing my rose quartz pendant,

PFFT a little chunk of pink rock? If you want some power get a real crystal

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Giantcrystal

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Giantrehealed

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? CrystalCavesRick

fortune teller
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:55 pm

GREAT PICs... NOGROZ....

YEA... the Chihuahua's crystal caverns .... IS MY # 1 WISH LIST OF PLACES I WOULD PAY HANSOMELY..... TO GO TO!!! (Currelty there is talk of "this place" not being PUBLICLY ACCESSABLE???)

Yet MY HOPES ARE THAT ONCE/AS.... "ENOUGH OF US CRAZY CRYSTAL FOLKS"......

... SHOW "ENOUGH"... INTEREST...

..... THAT THIS PLACE WILL BE A VERY ACCESSBLE TURIST ATTRACTION!!!

AND... just in case any ONE desires to see "some" of my/the CRYSTAL related experimentations..."that I have played with".....

Perhaps just by allowing some one to go to a place.... where I blog about "such".... "may be sufficinet"???? ... (and ALSO... my "mug shot" is there)...

http://satincrystals.ning.com/forum/topics/crystals-and-drinking-liquids

A "particular" blog which may or may not be of interest, and YET speaks VOLUMES to "my" CRYSTAL INTERESTS is titled:

CRYSTALS AND DRINKING LIQUIDS associated/realted to RE-MEMBERING/KNOWING......

AND.... if "these CRYSTAL related interest"..are also of interest .... "at this location"...????....

... I can perhaps "say" more about "such"...

... but I leave "this".... to the commentary or lack there of "related to this POSTING/REPLY"..... for "such"???

Pleasant DREAMS/REALITIES,

Steve
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 pm

nogroz wrote:

Just where are we on that Mayan calender? Would like to know myself...

The Mayans had many calendars. The Long Count Calendar represents a cycle of time that is approximately 5,125 years, ending with the 13th cycle (Bahaou) on december 21 2012.

Here is some Mayan calender tools. Eg to convert a Gregorian date into the Mayan Calendar
http://www.pauahtun.org/Calendar/tools.html

Long Count calendar
Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Mayanc10
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:16 pm

nogroz wrote:
Layman terms Long count calendar

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Mayancalander

260 day Tzolkin calendar
Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Tzolkin

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 pm

stephen Podliska wrote:

CRYSTALS AND DRINKING LIQUIDS associated/realted to RE-MEMBERING/KNOWING......

Hey Steve after reading your blog on the "wand water mix" it reminds me of Japanese researcher Mr. Emoto in regards to how the molecular structure of water is affected through focus intent.
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:03 pm

I had seen this link somewhere. Amazing pics of different crystals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?   Where are we on the Mayan Calendar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are we on the Mayan Calendar?
Page 1 of 1