the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Mayan schholars are saying CNN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Empty
PostSubject: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:13 pm

well, i read the article....

and my heart says listen to Drunvalo and the
mayan elders, wisdom keepers...

it is my understanding that the maya have held
their knowledge until the right time to release it...
that the people (even mayan people) who think
they know, do not, and that MSM (cnn?) spreads
disinfo & confusion...

i will wait until i can look a mayan elder in the
eyes to get a better handle on it... i cannot simply
be "told", i need to feel it
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:46 pm

:smilieb:

Mayan schholars. That's a new one. I don't think they are Mayan scholars man. They didn't live in Mayan times they don't represent Mayans. They don't know what education is let alone understanding the Mayans. CNN doesn't represent us either. So I wouldn't take any notice of this unless CNN or these 'Mayan scholars' prove they are worthy of anything. Until they support something useful that isn't fascism I'm not even going to pay attention anymore. I think most would agree if they are at a forum like this.

byesad
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:02 pm

How could you say you think most would agree with you since we are at a forum 'like this'?

Not true at all.

We all have individual minds and many of us don't agree with many things that you say.

You don't have to pay attention to anything that you don't want to.
That is the only thing you have control of. Yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:58 am

I say most agree on a forum like this obviously because this is an alternative forum intended for us to be aware that organizations like CNN and other authority that claims power over us, rather than us being the authority is not really what is genuine. That it is deceiving with a monetary system that is the root of the corruption. Do I really have to spell that out or do you have some deeper issue with me that you are not completely transparent about. Your questions have not being a means to get any answers but are designed to cut me down because you think you understand what you are fighting. If you think you understand better good. Say what you need to say. But I am treating your questions not as questions.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:30 am

You are treating my questions not as questions?
You mean like when I asked you if you are getting your information from some spirit that you are in contact with and then you ignored the question?

btw, I don't 'think', I KNOW what I am fighting.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:41 am

Any truth I get I have earnt. What do you think you are fighting with me anyway?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
Any truth I get I have earnt. What do you think you are fighting with me anyway?

ok, this is none of my business and no one asked me,
but here goes anyway:

i don't think linda is fighting with you, it doesn't come
from that place... it comes from a place of extreme
concern for us to at least consider her experience and
learn vicariously from it, because for her it is truth and
i gotta tell ya, her story has some very specific parallels
to mine, so it is not far-fetched loco talk... the ideas she
has given, to protect oneself while awakening, are
invaluable to me.

i also appreciate your point of view although it is a
bit difficult for me to read your long posts when they
stretch from edge to edge, i do it because you have
info for me, too...

so let's hear it for the honest exchange of ideas here
and be grateful there are no smurfs, ok?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:28 am

oh you think there is no smurfs lurking around on this forum? How do you know for sure?

I can tell when I'm being resisted it's easy.

I was re-assuring Linda I'm not an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 am

Dean, I need NO re-assuring from you. NONE. Ever.

I know exactly who you are and what your purpose is on this board.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:30 am

Isn't that just a tad over the top? I mean you have never met me before. You are not my mind so you cannot read it. It's highly unlikely you understand my exact purposes.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:58 am

I remember how over the top it was when you begged me over and over again for whatever information I had.

I can think for myself and figure things out. watchingb
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:25 pm

yeah well you kept saying you had a secret that you would not reveal to people. I am very curious by nature that I need to know things. Eventually I just figured out there's a good chance you had no real secret that you knew. You said yourself I am still learning I don't know at this time. That's what I managed to get out of you. So it was obviously an attempt to be cryptic. You said people are not ready I was so sure I didn't fit into the category of not ready that if i didn't hear it something is wrong. And yes I did conclude finally that it was you playing games. But you can't say i didn't try to be open about whatever you thought people were not ready for.

Just because I asked you for information that you said was a secret doesn't mean you know me still.

I think your hostility is over the top just because I disagreed with you on something one time.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:45 am

I am not telling anyone to believe me about anything. I just tell people to use their own instincts, look inside their inner self, do the research and to not ever believe those who act like experts.
The information I have is only for those who can think for themselves.

I have noticed the change in you ever since you called for a spirit to get in touch with you.

People warned you about this, but you felt you knew what you were doing.
Now it appears to me, you suddenly have all this 'knowledge' and want everyone to believe what you say.

When I question you about this spirit, you clam up. I am not hostile, just concerned about what spirit you are in touch with.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:14 am

linda wrote:
I have noticed the change in you ever since you called for a spirit to get in touch with you.

Here we go this is the suspicion causing the problem you have this idea in your head that I'm possessed by something evil. I can't help you or be your friend if you see me as possessed by the wicked guardian Angel of aleister crowley.

Why? What did I do that was so evil?

I don't clam up, I just think it's a silly question. What do you want me to say? Oh yes it took me over I'm different with all this knowledge......I was warned but now I'm dangerous.

I doubt it.

You're being silly Linda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Mayan schholars are saying CNN   What Mayan schholars are saying   CNN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Mayan schholars are saying CNN
Page 1 of 1