the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!

Go down 
+4
Reunite
skywatcher
Gabriel
micjer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Empty
PostSubject: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:17 am

I dunno

My wife and I are having a party the day after the world ends.

band letz party mexican wave drunks

So if it ends we won't have to worry about the cleanup of the party. confetti

Still amazes me how many people still haven't heard about the mayan calendar and the fear mongers that have promoted the doomsday event.

So what is the next big date?

Last edited by micjer on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:51 am

It is odd mic, about so many that hasn't heard, and the predictors that can I say never get it right?

As I understand it, the Mayan thing is nothing more than just a date that the long count calendar comes to an end. It is just a specific period of time, I think is 25,000 years of time ending, it is a cycle ending I think?

Anyway, maybe they just ran out of rock to write on......?.....lol a small attempt at humor.....

Their may be some physical manifestations in our dimension at the date of December 21, as the date is also pertinent to a change in the paradigm of the anti-christ/satan as he is moving into the sign of libra, justice/judgment, so the day is also important Biblically as the Bible in the stars is also 100 percent accurate.

So I would not say the day means nothing, but I have no idea what we may or may not see, if anything???

Nevertheless an interesting subject.....
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:19 pm

....and I'll still be decorating my new house lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:52 pm

But we do know there will be a Galactic Alignment, the alignment of our sun to the galactic equator.

Here's a reading refresher

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012galactic.html

Galactic Alignment Simplified

If you imagine our solar system as a bunch of peas on a plate, with a huge meatball in the center, imagine the Milky Way as a city-size pizza with the "Guiness World Book Record Meatball" in its center!

2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Index110

Prior to December 2012 we have been drifting on the top of the pizza, never really able to see the bottom. The plate and pizza are not parallel. They are moving at different angles. We've been drifting down, down, down... and on December 21st, 2012, we will be exactly level with the crust -- forming an "x" at the Galactic Equator where galactic gravity is the strongest. After 2012, if we are still here, we will be passing through the bottom zone, viewing the Milky Way pizza from the South.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Gabriel wrote:
It is odd mic, about so many that hasn't heard, and the predictors that can I say never get it right?

As I understand it, the Mayan thing is nothing more than just a date that the long count calendar comes to an end. It is just a specific period of time, I think is 25,000 years of time ending, it is a cycle ending I think?

Anyway, maybe they just ran out of rock to write on......?.....lol a small attempt at humor.....

Their may be some physical manifestations in our dimension at the date of December 21, as the date is also pertinent to a change in the paradigm of the anti-christ/satan as he is moving into the sign of libra, justice/judgment, so the day is also important Biblically as the Bible in the stars is also 100 percent accurate.

So I would not say the day means nothing, but I have no idea what we may or may not see, if anything???

Nevertheless an interesting subject.....

Yep I agree also Gabe, its not to say the day means nothing as you said.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:30 am

Also, something else that doesn't make sense. We have leap years, the Mayans did not. So taking into account the 1 day skip over 25,000 years, I'd say that we've already surpassed 'the end' by several years already.

Go back to bed, everything will be ok in the morning. lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Only 6 more days to go to enjoy it, better open it soon. lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 am

MayanApocalypse Nears: Doomsday Prediction An Archaeological Mistranslation

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/439725/mayan-apocalypse-nears-doomsday-prediction-an-archaeological-mistranslation/#sIh049w0LceEJdhc.99

2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Mayan-11

According to the Clarion Ledger, the Mayan Apocalypse was “born from a misinterpretation of an inscription found at a now-pulverized Maya site in Mexico’s Tabasco region.” The inscriptions were part of a 7th century AD dedication of a shrine built in now-destroyed Tortuguero. These stone inscriptions are now housed at the Carlos Pellicer Cámara Regional Anthropology Museum in the Mexican city of Villahermosa.

This is what these inscriptions describe according to the Clarion Ledger:

The inscription mentions the appearance of a Maya deity, Bolon Yokte’ K’uh, on the date 13.0.0.0.0 in the Mayan long count calendar. That corresponds to Dec. 21 (or Dec. 23 in an analysis presented at the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn Museum this year), a turning over of the ancient calendar that occurs roughly every 5,125 years.

The Mayans were ruled by supposed god-kings that liked to attach their dynasties to important calendar dates and ancestors. Mayan beliefs centered around the repetition of endless cycles corresponding to trillions of years of time. This means the Mayan inscription intended to convey a new era of constant renewal, not the end of days.

According to DeathAndTaxes this new period also refers to the end of a 13th cycle of 400 years. The number 13 is unlucky in American culture but to the Mayans 13 was actually considered sacred. So if anything the Mayans were likely expecting something good to happen on 12-21-2012.

Another reason we know that the Mayan Apocalypse is not near is the discovery of a Mayan scribe’s hut painted with calendar markings that tracked celestial movements well into the year 3,500 AD. This evidence shows the Mayans expected the world to continue beyond 12-21-12 in further celestial cycles.

The Mayans were not able to predict the end of their own civilization so how would you expect them to correctly predict the Mayan Apocalypse is near?

.................................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.............................

Doomsday Phobia Grows As World Awaits December 21, 2012 (VIDEO)

Despite the fact that NASA has debunked such apocalyptic theories, many are still worried about the end of the days approaching.

One in 10 people questioned in a worldwide survey said they think the world will end in 2012, according to Yahoo! News' "Who Knew?"

In China, doomsday seeds were planted when the 3-D version of the 2009 Hollywood disaster film "2012" hit theaters just last month, according to Asia Times.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/13/doomsday-phobia-grows-china-december-21-2012-mayan-apocalypse_n_2292136.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:42 pm

I really think that come next Saturday there's going to be a huge MSM media campaign all about "SEE? it was just like the Y2K thing!" nothing to look at here, move along...

meanwhile, anyone that is the least bit aware is starting to understand what is happening.
feel what is happening while we Fibonacci spiral down to zero point, and just like a fractal the pattern starts all over again.

Sis

shocked
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 am

The Mayans haven't included leap years into their calendar like we do. So I reckon this 'end of millennium' type prophesy has been and gone by about 60 years ago.

People are waking up all by themselves, not by any calendar. All the BS out there makes us put 2+2 together to get 4 not 3,004.

Saturday will follow by Sunday just as it always has and be no different to any other weekend. Sad but true. lol!
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 am

However, the crossing of the galactic plane comes on December 21 no matter what calendar you use. Could be just a subtle change of polarity.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:03 pm

SoulSister wrote:
However, the crossing of the galactic plane comes on December 21 no matter what calendar you use. Could be just a subtle change of polarity.

Very true sister, nice observation. The Bible called Satan the most "subtle" creature on the planet Earth among humans?

Sometimes it is the subtle things that lead to terrific and or terrible things.

Satan Mr. Subtle himself is also having spiritual movement of a down spiraling style as he is getting closer to his day of revelation upon this planet and the day of December 21 is meaningful for him because it is a benchmark starting season for him as he moves into his period of judgment his season of Judgment upon this planet.

A season can be a few months long and it can be a few years long, but it is definitely a milestone anyway you want to see it.

The good book in the stars is never wrong. The constellations speak to any that are watching.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:09 am

i like james horak's take on this ..... i will be thinking of each and every one of you on the 21st, around 10pm .....

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:29 am

WineHippie wrote:
i like james horak's take on this ..... i will be thinking of each and every one of you on the 21st, around 10pm .....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/luGMkae0410" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 pm

thank you kindly, mic, it proofs ok for me, but in case someone else got the code, i appreciate your help
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Woke up to a beautiful day on December 21st down here :)
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Congratulations everyone, we made it!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:15 pm

rainbow dreamcatcher butterfly
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 am

We're all just that good. circley
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 am

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 am

Yes we made it......I'll bet no one on this forum lost any peace from this latest scam? Silver lining here? No more doomsday books...... drunks at least about 2012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!   2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 weeks to go....and all is pretty quiet!
Page 1 of 1