the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7

Go down 
+2
Reunite
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Empty
PostSubject: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:18 pm

AE911Truth's new 9/11 documentary Solving the Mystery, the destruction of World Trade Center Building #7, WTC 7 on 9/11/01. Join actor, Ed Asner and Architect Richard Gage, AIA and Architects and Engineers as they narrate an unfolding story that decimates the official account ("collapse due to normal office fires") of this 47 story high-rise which was destroyed on the afternoon of 9/11 in record time: top to bottom in under 7 seconds - and at free-fall acceleration for a third of its fall. Solving the Mystery of the Free-Fall Collapse of WTC 7.

This is AE911Truth's best shot at a professionally produced 15 minute informative and engaging 9/11 documentary on WTC 7 - designed for newcomers. It is free. Please spread Far and Wide, including Architects and Engineers.

The documentary includes several of the dozens of technical and building experts that were interviewed and that appear in our forthcoming full length documentary - 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out. Altogether of course there are more than 1,500 Architects & Engineers that have signed the AE911Truth petition calling for a new investigation of the destruction of all 3 high-rises at the World Trade Center on 9/11.

Special thanks to the AE911Truth volunteer video crew!

We are proud to partner with the 9/11 family members and first responders of RememberBuilding7.org in the 10th Anniversary Campaign to raise awareness about WTC 7 in cities across America.

Please visit http://RememberBuilding7.org and decide what you can do to help the campaign.

Please also support the work of AE911Truth, a non-partisan non-profit 501c3 organization with your financial support by visiting http://AE911Truth.org today and click the Donate button. We are a community organization with no corporate sponsorship. YOU are our lifeline. Join the family of sustaining supporters today!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:31 am

I know this is preaching to the choir again, but if you want an excellent documentary to show a fence sitter this is the one. Ed Asner is excellent in this. Very convincing. poke
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm

right on, follow the bread crumbs
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 am

A blind person with a bag over their heads couldn't possibly miss that WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition. So was the other 2 WTC towers. In fact, they were attacked 4 ways to make sure.

Firstly, the 'planes' that allegedly flew into the towers were in fact Photoshopped events to make us believe that planes, flown by terrorists, brought down the towers. WRONG! those 'planes' were really cruise missiles. Any plane flown into a building would crumple on impact as it hit the building. Planes only have a light outer skin with only the radar equipment in the nose of it. How could something with only the strength of an eggshell possibly have penetrated steel girders and gone all the way through the WTC walls and out the other side?

Second, If you look at the footage after the alleged planes (read missiles) flew into the towers, there are people hanging onto the walls of the WTC towers waving for help. If the fuel had ignited it, as was suggested, then the walls would have been too hot to touch.

Third, some firefighters and the janitor of the WTC towers heard a boom, boom, boom sound just before the WTC towers fell, indicating that this was the sound of a controlled demolition.

Fourth, some still photos taken just after the event show round holes in the buildings, like they have been bored out by a giant corkscrew. These were done by microwaving the building to turn the steel into dust. Some call this the Hutchison effect. Dr Judy Wood speaks of this in her videos.

So I have no doubts in my mind that WTC 7 was a controlled demolition as were the other 2 WTC buildings. All 3 of them came down in their own footprints, in a pancake fashion.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 am

Absolutely no doubt. This is almost like a firing squad. Many shooters but no one particular shooter is to blame. Created reasonable doubt. Never hold up in a court of law.

WTC7 should be in the book of Guiness Records. Only building to collapse because of an office fire. Even the three pigs couldn't bring down the house made of bricks.

If people cannot see the obvious there is no hope for their closed minds to look at more complex conspiracies. Free will sucks at times. raincloud
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:46 am

Well said. I also feel that patriotism is wrongly used against the American public. They cannot believe their own governments would do such as thing to their own. Well dig deeper to all of the doubters and come to a different conclusion....I'm all ears.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:37 am

This was on David Icke headline page today. FL that is not a cousin of yours is it? hehe

Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Shple4_d
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Ahh there he is taking a jacuzzi again
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 pm

rainbow heart

well, sadly... i don't think it is so much they can't believe the gov would do such a thing..
as they don't WANT to believe it..
cause if they did believe it they would have to do something..
and let's face it..most humans have gone down the lazy road...
that mag cover is terrifyingly believable

and Mic

that is why i don't worry about sharing info anymore..cause if they haven't got it by now..you're just wasting your breath..
i can't tell you how many folks still think i'm nutz
tonights scandal is how many docs and health folk have ripped off the system ...the mentality is grab some of the pie while you can
and lots of people shooting each others cause they are pissed..geeeeeeeeeeze hey just take a gun to the mall and let 'er rip
really sorry i heard the news today..won't happen again

better to spend my time on being joy filled and close to the earth in growing stuff...thinking happy thoughts and talking to
the critters..yep..i'm nutz... cheers
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:47 am

Yes I have put out enough seeds and have come to the conclusion that people don't want their reality shattered. Too bad.

What really bothers me is the 10 year aniversary is coming up and all of the talk about muslim extremists and remembering the awful thing they did to the US. The true terrorist is what the government did after the event. No proper inquiry, ignoring grieving families and helping sick rescuers and cleanup crews. That is the true crime here. Who was responsible in the first place is less important, because we know that evil entities did it, not just the ones that they pinned it on.

I can't help but think of Gabe's post on the Parable of the Fig Tree. Some people will be able to FIGure out the truth and others will remain closed minded.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:00 am

And did you know that they have banned the first responders from the memorial service and others that played a major part in helping in the initial minutes/days of the attack. They have stopped families of the missing and dead from going to the service and anyone else who might stand up and tell the truth whilst the cowardly lions stand up there spouting their twisted lies.

Very sad in more ways than one. They make me... beingsick
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am

Another thing that makes me sick also is there are a number of talk shows that are discussing the 9-11 event. Absolutely no conspiracy talk allowed. You are a nutter to bring it up and abruptly cut off. The censorship of this type of discussion speaks volumes in itself. Very odd that the same radio station airs coast to coast at 9 pm.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:03 am

I have seen enough controlled demolitions on television to know when I have seen another one or two on the towers. They fell in exactly the same manner.

I want someone to answer for this at sometime.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:45 am

You'll only get the truth in here Biggs, I think we've all figured that governments are corrupt, from the biggest to the smallest. As Mic said, you're called a conspiracy nut if you see through their web of lies. Eventually the truth will prevail, as it always does in the end. Then the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:24 pm

I remember coming home from work that night and putting the TV on whilst going about my nightly routine whatever it was back then and then flicking channels around to come across a burning building and all the associated hoopla. I honestly thought it was a movie I watching at first. Then all the TV stations I flicked to were of the the first tower and then I realised this is real. I saw the Plane hit the second as the news portrayed it.

What a night of Live Television raincloud

I listened to the Radio the next day at work naturally in shock at what occurred. I'm not sure if it was that same day or a day or two after the tragedy but when I talked my former Chemist buddy at work we both said to each other that this was an inside job.

All the more reason for people to be strong and teach people the ways of the force... as this deception could not occur if the bad dudes didn't have so much power to wield.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:49 pm

I must admit I took it hook line and sinker at the time. Watched it on CNN for 3 to 4 hours. I did not really know about WTC7 until much later. At least it didn't register. It wasn't till I watched an Alex Jones video that the pieces started to crumble from the illusion.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:25 pm

This guy has some balls >>> Questioning Silverstein in New WTC 7 building.

http://vimeo.com/28361694
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:13 am

micjer wrote:
I must admit I took it hook line and sinker at the time. Watched it on CNN for 3 to 4 hours. I did not really know about WTC7 until much later. At least it didn't register. It wasn't till I watched an Alex Jones video that the pieces started to crumble from the illusion.

Same here Mic, I was the biggest sheep about the whole thing, then a few years ago I joined Camelot and reading, viewing and listening.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:57 am

I think we all took it hook, line and sinker Mic, they did a pretty good job in fooling us all for a while. But you can't fool all the people all the time. Thankfully, most of us saw through it for what it was and have come out the other side with a clearer understanding of how psychopaths work.

At least now when huge events take place, we now know to not just accept it initially on face value, but to question it right from the outset. It's not always clear what the motive is at first, but after a while the penny drops and we all go ahhhh ... see it now. Just gotta bide your time, figure it out and all comes clear in the end.

In a way, this is good schooling for us globally, because now we know the score and see them for what they are, we can come to clearer conclusions quicker.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:00 am

Here's a good one...9/11: A Conspiracy Theory

Just about sums it up. poke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7   Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
Page 1 of 1