the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!   Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:31 am

http://www.dutchsinse.com/

Dutchsinse just announced today that he will no longer be using the You-Tube format for distribution of his material due to over 100 violations that he received. He will still be doing his thing on his own website: [link to www.dutchsinse.com] He left a somewhat detailed message about it on his You-Tube site.

Excerpt: Why am I leaving?

In the past 3 days, my good friend was shot 5 times with an AK-47 by two guys in a Black Humvee, still at large.

I inadvertently almost got scott’s server shut down (deep earth bunkers), and had someone I respect (the creator of earthquake 3d) basically accuse me of stealing from him.

My YOUTUBE page got several strikes against it for nonsense 3rd party copyright violations for shots of tornadoes and volcanoes erupting … and even RADAR images from nexrad !

All this ON TOP of having my personal information spread online (home phone, cell phone and home COORDINATES literally the geospacial long / lat )… my 70 year old mothers home information, phone number and my WIFES personal information, also HER PARENTS information.. this included my parents bank account information !!!!

I received PHYSICAL threats to my safety while I was leaving for the Radiation measurement trip, and I had a stalker online who went and literally spammed my real name, Michael Yuri Janitch .. all over the internet, literally MAKING UP lies.. saying things like I am “mentally ill, and on social security disability for it”..

http://www.dutchsinse.com/blog/
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!   Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 am

Gawd, don't they just hate those that speak the truth out there. Sounds like the big boys have something to hide again!!

All that personal info has to be a breach of privacy. I dunno
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!   Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:47 am

one word ....
wait for it ....

wait for it .....

here it is .....

FEAR
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!   Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 am

mexican wave

we really do have to get the telepathy going folks....
ah just had a thought

..maybe it doesn't kick in till the man made stuff goes belly up

well at least we have a pass word for finding each other in the rabbit bin...heh heh heh

Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Bugs_b10

Oh carrots are divine, you get a dozen for a dime, it's magic. They fry, a song begins; they roast and I hear violins, it's magic. Why do I kid myself? Other loves that I have are all really few. When in my heart I know, the magic's my love for you.

i can hear buggs singin that song......

piano
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!   Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 am

dutch took the red pill and then couldn't handle it ...
understandable .... you all ever wonder about
red pill/blue pill and red kachina/blue kachina?
(i have ....)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!   Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dutchsinse announces closing of You-Tube channel due to harrassment!!!!!
Page 1 of 1