the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anna Hayes on You Tube

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Anna Hayes on You Tube Empty
PostSubject: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:57 pm

I just listened to 30 10 minute clips of her history of the Earth, took over 5 hours. All I can say is that she is awesome. It is better to read the material. Here is a link to her page, scroll down to where it says SUMMARIES as those are the teachings. Right now there are only two posted, but it is worthwhile to read this material.

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/mceo_welcome.htm

Last edited by Gabriel on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:44 pm

i only wish i could understand half of what she is saying
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Me too....LOL but it feels right.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:47 am

Ok she was talking about the phathom matrix.

Is this why the ET's are so concerned about what we are doing on this planet. We have to wake up and have a positive harvest, so to speak so everyone ascends?

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/P/Phantom%20Matrix.htm
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:35 am

micjer wrote:
Ok she was talking about the phathom matrix.

Is this why the ET's are so concerned about what we are doing on this planet. We have to wake up and have a positive harvest, so to speak so everyone ascends?

http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/P/Phantom%20Matrix.htm

I went back and read the teachings she has posted, after reading it I tend to think she may be right. It does concern the phantom matrix as well as lots of other things, you are right mic.

She also describes in great detail the Illuminati races grand plan that she says is to happen in 2012. According to her teachings, this plan of 2012 has been scheduled since the Atlantean kingdom was destroyed, and the 2012 time period is the final attempt by the Illuminati races to synchronize our galaxy systems star gates along with our solar systems star gates with the phantom matrix they have been trying to establish since the Atlantean times.

I'll try to put it in a nutshell and try to make it simple from my limited understanding of it.

The Illuminati races are attempting to take as many living things as they can into the phantom matrix with them so that the service to self beings can live off of the "living energy" of the billions of people that are asleep and do not understand what is going on in the world spiritually speaking.

The Illuminati races are spiritually dead beings that need the living energy of others to survive, so in 2012 they will attempt a magnetic pole flip or reversal that they hope will place this planet inside of the phantom matrix/phantom galaxy that exists as the matrix for beings that are spiritually dead and on their path back to source through total destruction of selves into space dust, and then to rejoin the source of all life again and at that point will then half to start all over the ascension process, but by trapping as many billions of living souls as they can, the process of their destruction through becoming space dust will be delayed for a longer period.

So for the Illuminati races, the trapping of the living souls is just a delay of their destruction but they are also hoping that they can not only trap our galaxy and beings but by doing this create another type of universe a phantom universe that will eventually take over the real universe and the real matrix of life from the source of all life God.

This plan was apparently given the name of Metatron from some dead being big wig. it is called the Metatron matrix and it is shaped like a cube. And this has all the same angles of a Star Trek episode about the BORG., as the Borg have cube ships as well as round ships.

Anyway that is kind of the story according to what I have read on her website.

So basically it is the war in the Heavens spoken about in the Bible and the Illuminati races are planning for the climax to begin at the time of 2012 to 2013.

But also there are some good guys working on behalf of the source/God and are trying to help us by implementing a delaying tactic during this time to stall/delay our solar system from going into the phantom matrix as the illuminati plans it at the time of 2012/13.

Nice reference Mic at the link you provided.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Gabriel wrote:

The Illuminati races are attempting to take as many living things as they can into the phantom matrix with them so that the service to self beings can live off of the "living energy" of the billions of people that are asleep and do not understand what is going on in the world spiritually speaking.

When I read this .....MARK OF THE BEAST jumped out at me!

Nice summary Gabe. This is a deep subject, but a very important one.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:16 pm

This whole story sounds just exactly like the Bible speaks of the "war in the Heavens" and I agree, the mark of the beast.

You are most observant mic.

I believe every word that chick Anna says about all of this. The detail she teaches with is extraordinary and I have no doubt her source is God/Spirit.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:22 pm

I have been trying to put together, with the aid of some pics I found, what I think creation of our solar system looked like.

First out of a dark hole our sun (star) was created.

Anna Hayes on You Tube Cosmic_star_birth_640

Then around the star using frequency and vibration matter is formed out of space dust.

Anna Hayes on You Tube Dustorb

This summer, an international research team announced a breakthrough in self-replicating plasma crystals which could be an early form of inorganic life. New studies of dust that form lifelike structures suggest that extraterrestrial life may not be carbon-based at all. Researchers at the Russian Academy of Science, the Max-Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics in Germany, and the University of Sydney observed particles of inorganic dust form helical structures and go through other "lifelike" changes.

Quote :
The law of vibration says that everything in the universe is in a constant state of vibration. Everything, whether solid, liquid or gas is made up of energy and all forms of energy are constantly moving and vibrating. A rock, a person or a car may appear to be still but they are in fact slowly vibrating at the sub atomic level. Other forms of energy like heat, light and sound are also vibrating but at a much faster rate than objects that appear to be solid.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/12/was-inorganic-life-observed-in-interstellar-dust-a-holiday-classic.html

Now this would be our solar system before the planets were formed...

Anna Hayes on You Tube Cosmic_mini_ss_640
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:27 pm

Anna Hayes on You Tube Cosmic_solar_system_640
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:27 pm

That is a great way to look at it mic. That is actually a pretty good layout you have done. cheers

Now I'll go watch the vibration video, thanks.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Now getting back on topic. The way I understand it is that we are directly connected to a group of other stars .... Andromeda, Pleiadies, Orion, etc, and the combination of all gives us the frequency that creates us the way we are, through the Metatron sacred geometry. Is this close?
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Amazing stuff. Im into it! first time i have heard about the phantom matrix. So they need to trap our souls for energy? kind of reminds me of scientology a little bit and their mythology.
So is this phantom matrix a carbon copy of our creation process intended to send us into a dead end. Im confused on that part or is it intended to connect us to all of the star gates in universe, that doesnt sound like such a bad thing. Cool pics! Cool info!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 pm

As far as I can understand it NWO, Yes the phantom matrix is a copy of our living matrix except there is no life force/source there to sustain life. The phantom matrix is a dead matrix that cannot sustain itself. The phantom matrix has no creative life force ability of its own. So they want to trap us so they can feed off of us for as long as possible, and when we are used up, they try again to get more living beings to maintain their existence.

The phantom matrix is a place where dead beings reside on their journey to destruction by becoming space dust. After they become space dust they then can rejoin the living source/God, but they will half to start the ascension process all over again from the first step.

So the phantom matrix is a dead zone that is only temporary until all the life force within it is used up. Or in other words the phantom matrix is a FINITE MATRIX BUT NOT AN INFINITE MATRIX, LIKE THE LIVING ONE IS.

Also as we are assimilated into the phantom matrix, yes there is access to star gates for the ones running the matrix, but for you and me there is no access to the star gates because our DNA pattern will have changed to a vibratory rate that excludes us from access to the portals. We are trapped in the phantom Matrix because our DNA pattern has been perverted by the deception of following the Illuminati liars to the end.

The way to preserve your DNA access to the "natural star gates of ascension" access, is to not believe the lies of the false prophets and the false teachers of the Illuminati races.

Or in other words, BE A REBEL AGAINST THE SYSTEM, and hold fast your faith in God/source. Because if they kill you because of you being a rebel, then they have set you free from the body of death, and you proceed on to ascension.

I hope this helps NWO.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 pm

micjer wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

When I read this .....MARK OF THE BEAST jumped out at me!

Nice summary Gabe. This is a deep subject, but a very important one.

Mic,

Your observation of the Mark of the Beast is awesome because I have learned that the "Mark of the Beast" is not a mark on the hand or forehead, the original language says it like this, The mark of the Beast is the "knowledge" that is "inside" of your head, or said another way, it is what you believe that marks you, not some mark on the skin.
e
So when you said it reminds you of the Mark of the Beast, that is exactly what it is, it is this knowledge about who to believe and who not to believe that marks us, and said another way, "WE MARK OURSELVES" By what we choose to believe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 pm

Here is a link for her page, scroll down to the summary 1 and 2 part as that is the teachings.

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/mceo_welcome.htm
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 pm

You have me convinced about this lady Gabe, I am going to read and listen to everything she says.

@Mic you come up with the most amazing pics and theories, gee I am glad I get to read all your stuff. NWO you come up with the most amazing thoughts as well.

Kudos to you all.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Thank you biggzz kudos to you as well mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Hayes on You Tube   Anna Hayes on You Tube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Hayes on You Tube
Page 1 of 1