the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
Biggles
giovonni
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
giovonni
giovonni

Number of posts : 549
Humor : lots of it!
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 pm

An update from Arnie Gundersen

Fukushima Accident Severity Level Raised to '7':
Gundersen Discusses Lack of US Radiation Monitoring Data

http://vimeo.com/22352930
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:33 am

this was just sent to me; it is a very tragic and a sad reality to this catastrophe...

Note this video might be difficult to watch for some here.

"Earlier this April we made our way to Fukushima to do some investigative reporting of the current conditions in the five- to ten-kilometer area around the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant. This is the first in a series of articles where we will report our findings from our time on the ground in Fukushima.

The location for our first story is a ranch in Namie, a town located 10 kilometers from the nuclear plant. Here, instead of the lively sounds of farmers going about their daily work, the air is filled with the desperate cries of abandoned cattle. Going to the barn to investigate, we found that over half the cattle in every pen were dead, and the rest were letting out heartbreaking cries for help as they stood among the corpses.

As of April 11th this ranch falls within the 20 kilometer evacuation zone enacted by the Japanese government, and is considered to be at risk of reaching radioactive levels significantly higher than those of other areas. As a result, the owner and staff of the ranch have all taken refuge elsewhere, leaving no one to provide the cattle food and water.

We can therefore presume that the cattle are dying of thirst and starvation, though the precise cause of the deaths has yet to be determined.

Normally, the cattle are able to use their nose to push a pedal that releases water at a drinking hole in the barn. However, no water came out when we tried for ourselves, suggesting that the water supply has been stopped.

By coincidence, we ran into some residents of Namie who knew of the situation and had prepared water and a little feed for the cows. However, they said they were only on their way to gather belongings from their home to prepare for evacuation, and that they would be leaving the town within the day.

At this rate, the remaining cows will most likely die within a few days unless someone can come to give them food and water regularly—even so, it is unclear when it will be safe for residents of Namie to return to their homes.

We can understand why the staff, fearing radiation poisoning, would flee and feel it unsafe to come back to tend to their cattle. We have no intentions of blaming the farmers, and understand that people must give priority to their own safety. Still, the sight of these abandoned animals was all too tragic.

Even now, the starving cattle can only wait for whichever comes to greet them first: the humans that abandoned them, or death."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVAorP4J5L4&feature=uploademail
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:38 am

can't watch, just can't ...
but i get it
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:13 am

Same here hippie, cant watch it, just angry about it, really pissed off in fact.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:14 am

giovonni wrote:
tricks & fear mongering...could it be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b0wT6joosU

And as far as Benny goes, well, as we would say, he is full of piss and wind like a barber's cat.
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 pm

i believe it is important to try and balance all the energies that are swirling around us now; i'm hoping this post might help do this in regards to my previous post.

Pet rescuers brave Fukushima danger zone
From Kyung Lah and Whitney Hurst, CNN
April 14, 2011 6:19 a.m. EDT
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/04/13/japan.nuclear.pets/index.html?hpt=C1
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm

giovonni wrote:

Pet rescuers brave Fukushima danger zone

ahhhhh, thank you, that's more like it ....
puppybark
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Dr. Michio Kaku, Theoretical Physicist: Fukishima Daiichi Nuclear Facility is a "Ticking Time Bomb"

TheJapanese government is trying to calm fears about radiation levels and
food safety in the region around the heavily damaged Fukushima Daiichi
nuclear power facility, even as it has raised the severity rating of the
crisis to the highest possible level. "Radiation is continuing to leak
out of the reactors, the situation is not stable at all," says Dr.
Michio Kaku, professor of theoretical physics at the City University Of
New York and the City College of New York, in an interview on Democracy
Now! April 13. "The slightest disturbance could set off a full scale
melt down at three nuclear power stations—far beyond what we saw at
Chernobyl."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrxKqLeZYD0
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:12 pm

giovonni wrote:
Dr. Michio Kaku, Theoretical Physicist: Fukishima Daiichi Nuclear Facility is a "Ticking Time Bomb"

there is something i do not trust about this man ....
cannot elaborate (yet), simply an uneasy feeling
scratch
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Same here Hippie, I can't put my finger on him either. I somehow feel he has a foot in both camps.
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:03 pm

In fairness to those living through this nightmare...

Don't let the title of this story confuse you...it is very telling of the pain and suffering these beautiful people are undergoing daily...

Lucky lottery winners in Japan get 5-star treatment

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Japan_s640x433
A statue of Buddha is seen in the city cemetery in the area devastated by the Match 11 earthquake and tsunami in the town of Rikuzentakata, Iwate Prefecture, Japan, Thursday, April 14, 2011.

TOKYO — After a month of misfortune, Miwako Ikema finally had some luck.

Out of 700 applicants, she and about 100 others who fled homes near the stricken nuclear power plant in northeast Japan won one of the many lotteries that decide who gets a proper room and who gets left in cold, crowded evacuation centers.

Her prize: private accommodations in the five-star Akasaka Prince Hotel, courtesy of the Tokyo city government.

“We couldn’t really sleep before,” Mrs. Ikema said in an interview, referring to her stays in a series of shelters.

“There were so many crying babies, and people moving around and talking all night. We are lucky to stay here, at least for now. But I want to go home as soon as it is safe to do so.”

In the posh lobby of the Akasaka Prince, not all lottery winners were happy. Farmers who have lived their whole lives on ancestral lands in rural Fukushima now wandered around seemingly disoriented and homesick.

“This is nice, but I don’t really want to be here,” said Yutaka Takahashi, 63, a rice farmer from Nakoso village near the Fukushima nuclear power plant. “I was also growing strawberries, garlic and corn. I need to get back and water my crops.”

Mrs. Ikema and her teen-age daughter share a room on the 17th floor. Her room has a television, hot running water and a view of the Tokyo expressway.

The Tokyo government also provides them with free cafeteria meals, and volunteers help them find information about schools and job centers.

In another lottery, about 100 survivors — out of 1,160 applicants — moved this week into 36 well-equipped temporary units outside an evacuation shelter at a junior high school aboveRikuzen-Takata in northeastern Japan.

Hiroshi Kameyama, mayor of the town of Ishinomaki, told reporters last week that in another lottery 3,145 households applied for 137 temporary homes under construction. Small numbers of temporary shelters are also under construction in other areas of Iwate, Miyagi and Fukushima provinces, all areas devastated by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami.

More than a month after the disaster, the Japanese government is only now starting to put together a supplementary budget of $6 billion to build about 70,000 temporary homes for an estimated 200,000 survivors living in shelters, plus large numbers of evacuees staying with friends or relatives.

At the Akasaka hotel, Mrs. Ikema talked of the stress of trying to rebuild their lives. Many of the 70,000 residents of her town of Minami-Soma have been relocated throughout Japan.

Her neighbors who survived a tsunami that obliterated nearly everything in the city for 6 miles have not been able to return to look for missing relatives amid untouched debris of wrecked cars and demolished buildings.

“I want to go back to get things,” said Mrs. Ikema, who fled by automobile, with only three changes of clothing, after a second explosion at the nuclear plant, about 15 miles south of her home.

“People who still have homes intact there want to go back. Some of our husbands are working there to make money we need to survive. But nobody wants to take their kids near there. It’s too dangerous, especially if it rains.”

Still, more than half of the city’s residents have left, and many of them are now staying at the Akasaka Prince Hotel.

Mrs. Ikema said she is afraid it might be months, even years, before she will ever see Minami-Soma again. She is also suspicious of the information from the government.

“Nobody believes the news,” she said. “We wonder what truth they are hiding.”

Source;
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/15/blucky-lottery-winners-in-japan-get-5-star-treatme/?page=all#pagebreak
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:52 am

The story below is very concerning news.. i sense it's best to take this in - and then just let it all go....

Saturday, April 15, 2011

Fuel rod fragments at bottom of vessels
No meltdown risk if cooling efforts continue

By KANAKO TAKAHARA
Staff writer

Melted fuel rod fragments have sunk to the bottoms of three reactors at the Fukushima No. 1 power plant and could theoretically burn through the pressure vessels if emergency water-pumping operations are seriously disrupted, the Atomic Energy Society of Japan said Friday.

If too many of the melted fuel fragments puddle at the bottom, they can generate enough concentrated heat to bore a hole in the pressure vessel, which would result in a massive radioactive release to the environment..

"It will take at least two or three months ... until the situation of fuel rods is stabilized" said Takashi Sawada, vice chairman of the nuclear body.

The fuel rods are being cooled by tons of water that is being manually injected into the reactors and their spent-fuel pools by truck. But if those operations are interrupted for two or three days by an aftershock or other unforeseen event, the reactors' cores will again be at risk of melting down further, he said.

The nuclear safety committee, consisting of nuclear engineers and academics, compiled the analysis based on the data disclosed by Tokyo Electric Power Co. and the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, the government's nuclear watchdog. Earlier reports quoting experts giving the same explanation have been circulating in western media for a week.

The fuel rods in reactors 1, 2 and 3 are heavily damaged. Pieces of the rods melted into fragments about 1 cm wide or smaller and drifted to the bottom of the pressure vessels, the committee said.

The fuel rods in reactors 1 and 2 still seem to be partially exposed, but the entire fuel assembly at reactor 3 is believed to be safely submerged, it said.

Meanwhile, radioactive substances have been detected in groundwater and soil on the plant's premises, giving Tepco even more problems..

Tepco said Thursday night that the concentration of radioactive materials detected in groundwater extracted near the turbine buildings of reactors 1 and 2 jumped 17-fold in a week.

Radioactive iodine-131 was 610 becquerels per cubic centimeter, 17 times the amount detected April 6, while cesium-134 was 7.9 becquerels, eight times the amount detected previously. Normally none would be detected.

Tepco said toxic water may be seeping from the nearby reactor 2 turbine building, which is filled with high-level radioactive water. The utility will increase its inspections from once to three times a week.

Tepco also said it detected a small amount of plutonium at two locations 500 meters from the No. 1 reactor. Some 0.16 becquerels per kg and 0.12 becquerels per kg of plutonium-238 were detected in soil collected between March 31 to April 4.

The amount is the same level as those normally detected, Tepco said, suggesting there is no immediate health risk.

The earth also contains radioactive substances that have been falling from the sky since the United States, Russia and other nuclear states carried out atmospheric atomic tests in past decades.

As for the storage pool for spent fuel rods in reactor 4, radioactive iodine and cesium were detected in a water sample extracted Tuesday, but the amount indicated damage to the rods was "not big," NISA said.

According to the results, 220 becquerels per cubic cm of radioactive iodine-131, 88 becquerels of cesium-134 and 93 becquerels of cesium-137 were detected, Tepco said.

On Friday, workers continued efforts to bring the reactors under control and stop radioactive leaks, injecting more nitrogen gas into the No. 1 reactor.

Melted fuel rod fragments have sunk to the bottoms of three reactors at the Fukushima No. 1 power plant and could theoretically burn through the pressure vessels if emergency water-pumping operations are seriously disrupted, the Atomic Energy Society of Japan said Friday.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20110416a1.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:30 am

This whole situation is like throwing water at a ticking bomb.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 am

Geez that clip of the abandoned calves and cows is hard to take. What a dilemma.

These animals are doomed no matter what. To keep them living would be an inhumane thing also to have them die from radiation poisoning. The smell must be something else also.

As a farmer, this really makes me think.

If I were the photographer, I think I would have been opening gates and allowing the living to get out and find their own food and water, but in the long term, would that just be prolonging the inevitable, and actually make things worse?

poop scratch
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:36 am

micjer wrote:
Geez that clip of the abandoned calves and cows is hard to take. What a dilemma.

These animals are doomed no matter what. To keep them living would be an inhumane thing also to have them die from radiation poisoning. The smell must be something else also.

As a farmer, this really makes me think.

If I were the photographer, I think I would have been opening gates and allowing the living to get out and find their own food and water, but in the long term, would that just be prolonging the inevitable, and actually make things worse?

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 93143 scratch

Good points micjer, who can truly know - until ones confronted with this kind of disastrous dilemma ?
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Japan nuclear firm aims to end crisis within nine months

Tepco reveals two-stage process to bring Fukushima plant under control but declines to say when evacuees can return home

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Chair-of-Japan-nuclear-op-007
Chair of Japan nuclear operator Tepco, Tsunehisa Katsumata, announces the 'cold shutdown' roadmap

Justin McCurry in Tokyo
Sunday 17 April 2011

The company at the centre of Japan's nuclear crisis says it hopes to bring the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant under control in six to nine months, but cannot say when tens of thousands of people forced to evacuate the area will be able to return home.

In the first indication of how long it will take to stabilise the plant, the Tokyo Electric Power Company [Tepco] revealed on Sunday a two-stage process it hopes will end with the safe "cold shutdown" of the stricken reactors.

Tepco's announcement came as the US secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, arrived in Tokyo to pledge Washington's support for Japan as it recovers from the worst disaster in its postwar history.

"Economically, diplomatically and in so many other ways, Japan is indispensable to global problem-solving," she said. "We are very confident that Japan will recover and will be a very strong economic and global player for years and decades to come."

Clinton pledged steadfast support for Japan in the face of "a multidimensional crisis of unprecedented scope".

Japan and the US announced the creation of a public-private partnership to spearhead reconstruction. "We wish to enhance co-operation between Japan and American businesses," Clinton said.

Tepco officials say the two most urgent tasks are to prevent hydrogen explosions at three of the six reactors, and to secure storage for tens of thousands of tonnes of contaminated water in the turbine buildings.

The firm has been pumping low-level radioactive water into the sea, angering neighbouring China and South Korea.

It says it needs three months to achieve a steady reduction in radiation, and another three to six months to bring levels firmly under control.

"We will do our utmost to curb the release of radioactive materials by achieving a stable cooling state at the reactors and spent fuel pools," Tepco's chairman, Tsunehisa Katsumata, told reporters.

"The company has been doing its utmost to prevent a worsening of the situation. We have put together a roadmap and will put all our efforts into achieving these goals."

The prime minister, Naoto Kan, welcomed Tepco's roadmap as "a small step forward". Earlier, he said in a newspaper editorial that last month's natural disasters and the nuclear crisis presented Japan with "a precious window of opportunity to secure the 'rebirth of Japan' ".

Tepco says plans to stabilise the plant are subject to "various uncertainties and risks", and cannot give a time frame for the return of evacuees.

The trade minister, Banri Kaieda, suggested some residents would be able to return as soon as the the plant was stabilised.

But Katsumata, who admitted he was considering resigning over the crisis, said only that he hopes people will be able to return "as early as possible".

Tepco is to monitor radiation levels in affected towns and villages once the plant is stabilised and liaise with the government about a possible lifting of the evacuation order.

Pressure has mounted on Tepco and the government to give evacuees an idea of when they might be able to return to their homes. At the weekend, Kan was quoted as suggesting they may have to wait up to 20 years. He later insisted he had been misquoted.

"We would like to present the facts to help the government make a judgment and provide an outlook on when evacuees can go home," Katsumata said.

Source;
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/17/japan-nuclear-crisis-nine-months[/b]
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:06 pm

I just dont get the feeling it would be safe down the road for the evacuees to return home.
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Biggles wrote:
I just dont get the feeling it would be safe down the road for the evacuees to return home.

thanks ms. biggles rainbow heart
Yes i agree that's why i posted this nonsensical BS questionb
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:53 am

i have a front roll seat here in Seattle over looking the Sky Needle and beyond...

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Current

Towards Japan.

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Smoker

Smoke Rising From Fukushima Again

Photo From TEPCO Site Cam
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Header_logo

Remote-controlled robots have detected high levels of radiation inside the reactor buildings at the damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.

The plant operator, Tokyo Electric Power Company, on Monday released radiation data and photos taken by the US-made robots. The company conducted the survey using the robots on Sunday and Monday.

This is the first time the situation inside the buildings has been made public since the March 11th disaster triggered a series of nuclear accidents. Workers have been unable to approach the buildings due to high radiation levels.
TEPCO said the robots surveyed the first floor of the No.1 reactor for about 50 minutes and detected maximum radiation readings of 49 millisieverts per hour.
A person staying in such an environment for 5 hours would be exposed to 250 millisierverts of radiation -- the legal limit for nuclear workers in emergency situations.

The survey inside the No. 3 reactor lasted for about 2 hours, but the plant operator says the robots had difficulty moving around because of the debris. The maximum radiation reading was 57 millisieverts per hour.

The power company says it hopes to find locations where workers can go to carry out decontamination tasks so it can implement its schedule for bringing the troubled plant under control.

On Sunday, the utility presented a schedule for cooling down the reactors and significantly reducing radiation leaks within 6 to 9 months.

Monday, April 18, 2011 18:58 +0900 (JST)

video here;
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/18_27.html
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 pm

This video gives an excellent analysis and head-up to whats been happening regarding the misguided use of nuclear power... but i disagree with the final prognosis...

There are many who do not want to face this kind of information, but again i suggest take it in and then let it go...

WE can transmute this by focusing our minds (within our hearts) on what we desire (envision) this world to be like by creating and allowing the mindset change needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMmaduq-5bw

19 April 2011 Last updated at 07:07 ET

Chernobyl new radiation shield funding fall short

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 _52237591_011791057-1
The steel sarcophagus at Chernobyl is nearing the end of its life...
    Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 World-europe-13124777

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13124777
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 pm

thought this worthy of noting...
FDA Won't Test Alaska Fish For
Radiation - Don't Worry, Be Happy
By Jeff Rense
4-21-11
http://www.rense.com/general93/curr.htm
Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
giovonni
giovonni

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:24 pm

For those outside the US ~ it should be noted there was an unprecedented[B] 241 + tornados this past week recorded!
http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/48503/historic-tornado-outbreak-3-da-1.asp

Scientist Leuren Moret: Radiation war intensifies with HAARP tornadoes in USA

Seattle exopolitics     Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 8ccb490a31259876e0123212ab0e95c9.411
article link here: Examiner.com
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/scientist-leuren-moret-radiation-war-intensifies-with-haarp-tornadoes-usa#ixzz1KItpLgM6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgRlYt5DjJY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan       Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leuren Moret - Coverup - California Northwest USA BC Canada under radiation threat as high as Japan
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next