the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.

Go down 
+2
raulduke
Biggles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Empty
PostSubject: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 am

The doctor sent me in for a CT scan of my thoracic and C spine, chest x-rays of this, that and the other.

Then they wanted to do some more after viewing them and said the report will be sent to your GP overnight.

I have the feeling I will be getting a call tomorrow to go and see him, not in the best of health all over, but hey moving on to 4D will be somewhat of a dream for me. I could pop in and visit all of you without you knowing, he,he. sunny
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:09 am

Biggsy, really sorry to hear this, that sucks. I'm definitely no pro, but I'll do my best to send you some good vibes.

Try to stay positive sister, we need u here. hugv
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 am

Biggs, my prayers are with you and sending lots of hugs and kisses to comfort you.

We are always here for you sweet sister and I am sending healing energy your way.
Love you. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 am

I got mad LOVE for ya Biggs! I am sending prayers and angels and positive vibes your way. Im here for ya. Were here for ya. Sending out a bear hug to you!

Love and Light
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:32 am

I know you like the dancing in this scene,

The only problem is I think the voice is off a little
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 am

I love you too Linda, Duke, NWO. We will see how we go eh. It is actually the hard yards being in 3D as we know, not as hard in the light body, plus I get to pop and see ya now and then.

It's all that smoking that did it for the last 41 years.............................who knew back then in 1969.

Orphan you made my day cause I get to see one of my fav vids. I love you all, big smoochies and cuddles from biggsy bear. hi ya my love hugcc hugv
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I've missed a lot since my work load has picked up.

Biggs your angels always show aptitude. You are a strong soul with a pair of revolvers to boot, who wants to mess with your fighting spirit.

As always my positive vibes are catching the fastest train to your loving field.
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:42 am

How ya doin Biggsy? Hope you're feeling better today.

Get well, get well soon we want you to get well.
Get well, get well soon we want you to get well.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:44 am

Aaah, a Seinfeld vid, you always remember sweetie puddin pie.

The reports have been sent to the GP, but he will not be in till tomorrow after 4:00 p.m. to read them, so I am figuring by this time tomorrow I will be able to say what's going on petal pie.

BTW, I made a thread over at the old PA asking where Brooke was, apparently she has been taken to the mists, so I asked why. Celine said Brooke was attacking the Exchanger so I replied and said well, if Brooke has been misted then Gareth better mist me too because I attacked the Exchanger as well and I am just as guilty so in that case they better throw me in the mists there with her.

We will see what happens now. I mean why should Brooke be sent there when I am just as guilty and they did not put me there. Mmmmh. xxxooooo

Love ya heaps guys. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 am

Results of Ct scan etc showed marked narrowing of the nerve root canals in my neck, stenosis, cervical foraminal narrowing, etc, etc.

GP sending me to a Professor of Neurosurgery at Royal Melbourne, bwwaaaah, looks like I put have to go under the knife. I just wish I wasnt having them cut into my neck. wave
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 am

My prayers are with you Biggs. Maybe things aren't as bad as they look right now. I'm hoping the new doctor may have a better solution instead of surgery.
Take care of yourself and get some rest. Am sending some healing energy to you.
Love you. hi ya
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:35 pm

You're going to be fine little Biggs, keep your spirits high.

Kick your feet up and relax. I just want you to stay positive ok.

Much love
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Your just a little sweet lamb. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 am

am gonna send out healing energy into
the sedona vortex so it'll be airmailed to ya mz biggz
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:25 am

Ya know I love you precious soul, my hippie girl. Cuddles and big smooch to you and sis from lil biggs. kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.   Just come back from getting more doses of radiation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just come back from getting more doses of radiation.
Page 1 of 1