the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/11 the set up and the truth

Go down 
+4
stal
WineHippie
micjer
skywatcher
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

9/11 the set up and the truth Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 am

Part 3 of this film is an eye opener . It tells how in 1871 a 33rd degree Freemason , Albert Pike,wrote about the up and coming 3 world wars .... Scary how accurate it is. Is our future history planned , you be the judge.

Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Phil Jayhan: The "4" Flights of 9/11 – What Happened to the Passengers?

http://stevebeckow.com/2010/08/phil-jayhan-the-4-flights-of-911-what-happened-to-the-passengers/

Delta Air Lines Flight 1989

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Air_Lines_Flight_1989

Quote :
The FAA had read Delta 1989 to be in Cleveland airspace and ordered Cleveland Center to watch for Delta 1989 as a suspected hijacking. A Cleveland controller thought he heard "Get out of here" and "We have a bomb on board" coming from Delta 1989. The Delta pilot denied any cockpit intrusion and stated that everyone on board was fine. It was later confirmed that the transmission had come from United Flight 93 which was in the same vicinity as Delta 1989.

This is an interesting theory that if correct places all of the missing passengers in Cleveland Ohio, under FBI surveilanace.

What happened to them after this is still a major mystery.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:52 pm

micjer wrote:

the mystery to me is: where was all the msm coverage re: hijacked/dead
passengers? (as in, grieving relatives)
did the passengers even exist?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:43 pm

not many.

Most of the insurance money is still unclaimed.

I have a link, but not on me. Its somewhere in the john lear section at OM :)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey Stal buddy, the John Lear section at OM is no longer... Vapourised LOL
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=5707747

Scout's 9/11 death headed for civil trial

A judge set a June trial date for the first -- and possibly only -- civil wrongful death trial to result from the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks after years of litigation that produced settlements in every other case.

The lawsuit was filed by the family of Mark Bavis, a West Newton, Mass., scout for the Los Angeles Kings hockey team who was aboard United Flight 175 when it struck the World Trade Center. The lawsuit blames the airline and several other firms for security failures that led to the attacks.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Somamech wrote:

Gee what happened to John's section Soma, why is it gone. (off topic sorry)
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm

WineHippie wrote:
micjer wrote:

the mystery to me is: where was all the msm coverage re: hijacked/dead
passengers? (as in, grieving relatives)
did the passengers even exist?

That's what I always wanted to know, weren't there supposed to be bodies from the wreck that plunged into the pentagon or something. The grieving relatives of the planes that hit. What about that plane that was hijacked and some of the passengers actually managed to attack the hijackers and the plane crashed. What happened with the relatives and the passengers of that plane. Shouldnt there have been some msm news coverage of that and the relatives. Everything doesnt pan out to me.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:31 am

You just have to use some logic here. Planes are not designed to withstand head-on impacts and any plane doing so, would crush like an eggshell and not make it through a 5' thick wall. Furthermore, the wings would come off if any plane did manage to make a hold in a wall. Then there is the question of the engines. None were found at the site of the Pentagon. Nor were there any passengers or luggage.

The hole that the alleged plane made is far too small for even a single engined light aircraft, let alone a passenger plane. There is also the tail fin which stands up on the back wings. Where is the impact crater from that. The hole is just not big enough for any plane to have gone through it.

If this isn't enough, the level to the ground that the alleged plane was going at would have meant that the engines would have stalled way before it even got to the top of the building, let alone where it did actually go through.

Isn't it also funny that ALL the cameras around that area were turned off or away from the site that day ...hummmm.

This page has a lot more info on it....

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

This almost stinks as bad as 9/11.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:48 am

Sorry Skywatcher, I kinda hi-jacked your thread. I missed this when you posted it in Feb.

Yes the Albert Pike prediction of 3 world wars is very alarming, yet shows we are living in a preplanned world.

One problem for them is that we are aware of their plans, and will not fall for their deception.

Here is Alberts' letter to Mazzini written in the 1800's. He mentions nazism long before it was a common term.

Quote :
Following are apparently extracts from the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/2010/07/albert-pike-letter-to-mazzini.html

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:53 am

Passengers and crew of Flight 93

9/11 the set up and the truth Passengers

Crew Members: Age: Home Town:
Captain
Jason M. Dahl 43 Littleton, Colorado
First Officer
LeRoy Homer 36 Marlton, New Jersey
Flight Attendants
Lorraine G. Bay 58 East Windsor, New Jersey
Sandy Waugh Bradshaw 38 Greensboro, North Carolina
Wanda Anita Green 49 Oakland, California & Linden, New Jersey
CeeCee Ross Lyles 33 Fort Pierce, Florida
Deborah Jacobs Welsh 49 New York City, New York

Passengers: Age: Home Town:
Christian Adams 37 Biebelsheim, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
Todd M. Beamer 32 Cranbury, New Jersey
Alan Anthony Beaven 48 Oakland, California
Mark Bingham 31 San Francisco, California
Deora Frances Bodley 20 San Diego, California
Marion R. Britton 53 Brooklyn, New York
Thomas E. Burnett, Jr. 38 Bloomington, Minnesota
William Joseph Cashman 60 West New York, New Jersey
Georgine Rose Corrigan 55 Honolulu, Hawaii
Patricia Cushing 69 Bayonne, New Jersey
Joseph DeLuca 52 Succasunna, New Jersey
Patrick Joseph Driscoll 70 Manalapan, New Jersey
Edward Porter Felt 41 Matawan, New Jersey
Jane C. Folger 73 Bayonne, New Jersey
Colleen L. Fraser 51 Elizabeth, New Jersey
Andrew (Sonny) Garcia 62 Portola Valley, California
Jeremy Logan Glick 31 Hewitt, New Jersey
Kristin Osterholm White Gould 65 New York City, New York
Lauren Catuzzi Grandcolas and Unborn Child 38 San Rafael, California
Donald Freeman Greene 52 Greenwich, Connecticut
Linda Gronlund 46 Greenwood Lake, New York
Richard J. Guadagno 38 Eureka, California & Trenton, New Jersey
Toshiya Kuge 20 Osaka, Japan
Hilda Marcin 79 Mount Olive, New Jersey
Waleska Martinez Rivera 37 Jersey City, New Jersey
Nicole Carol Miller 21 San Jose, California
Louis J. Nacke II 42 New Hope, Pennsylvania
Donald Arthur Peterson 66 Spring Lake, New Jersey
Jean Hoadley Peterson 55 Spring Lake, New Jersey
Mark David Rothenberg 52 Scotch Plains, New Jersey
Christine Ann Snyder 32 Kailua, Hawaii
John Talignani 74 Staten Island, New York
Honor Elizabeth Wainio 27 Baltimore, Maryland

http://www.honorflight93.org/remember/?fa=passengers-crew

Can anyone verify these?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:03 am

They reported that most of the people's DNA were accounted for.

poop wtf

9/11 the set up and the truth Flight93

DNA?????? You don't even see plane parts!!!!!!

This what a crash site should like like. No comparison. Where are the engines? They don't disintegrate.

9/11 the set up and the truth W20000717

The bigger the lie the easier it is to deceive.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:11 am

liars, liars, pants on fire(s)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:16 am

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/flight/honorroll/honorroll_01.html

I feel that these people were real. I don't dispute that. I just wonder if they were held in Cleveland by security. They were then told to reboard and were taken to holding area, after flights resumed. They would be kept from hearing that they were dead. Taken to Denver airport maybe. scratch

My gut tells me these people are alive and being held against their will somewhere.

I know for sure that they did not die at Shanksville Pa.

Same goes for the Pentagon plane. Didn't happen the way they said. No way.

The two planes into WTC 1 and 2. I am open for debate on them.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:33 am

Look at this article in MSM.

Another 14 victims of Flight 93 identified

Saturday, October 27, 2001

By Don Hopey, Post-Gazette Staff Writer

Investigators have positively identified the remains of another 14 persons aboard United Airlines Flight 93 and Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller said the investigation could conclude more quickly than expected.

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site.

"It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Yesterday's confirmation of victims' identities by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology DNA lab in Rockville, Md., means that 34 of the 44 people who were aboard the jetliner crashed Sept. 11. have been identified.

Flight 93 bound for San Francisco from Newark, N.J., had two pilots, five flight attendants and 37 passengers aboard when it crashed in Stonycreek. Four were hijackers who seized control of the Boeing 757 as it approached Cleveland; they were possibly diverting the plane to Washington, D.C., when a battle for control of the jetliner took place with the other passengers.

"We're progressing at a very steady pace in identifying the victims," Miller said. "Originally we thought it might take four to six months, but things are moving faster than we thought."

Miller said the lab is continuing to test DNA material to verify the deaths of the last six crash victims.

He said DNA tests won't be able to identify the four hijackers on board.

"To make a DNA identification we need something from the victims or their family members -- personal effects, or blood samples -- to match," Miller said. "We don't have that kind of information about the terrorists."

Identification of the victims through DNA testing allows the coroner to issue death certificates and return the fragmented remains to the families.

Miller said he will identify as many of the remains as he can. Remains that can't be identified will be interred at a grave in Somerset County.

"We already have issued presumptive death certificates so families could begin to take care of the affairs of those persons we haven't identified," Miller said. "Now we can say for sure on 34 of the victims and that gives the families, some of whom have held memorial services, more of a sense of closure."

How did they know there were 4 and can anyone name them from the list?

Dislodged seats from trees???? I don't see anything in the trees in the above pic!!!

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011027flight931027p5.asp
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:07 am

Biggles wrote:
Somamech wrote:

Gee what happened to John's section Soma, why is it gone. (off topic sorry)

I don't know the answer to that Biggsy. I do know that John left OM under his own steam :)

He still posts on the webs though cheers
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:07 pm

micjer wrote:

I feel that these people were real. I don't dispute that. I just wonder if they were held in Cleveland by security. They were then told to reboard and were taken to holding area, after flights resumed. They would be kept from hearing that they were dead. Taken to Denver airport maybe. scratch

My gut tells me these people are alive and being held against their will somewhere.

You could be right mic.

I also remember reading a while back that all the passengers from the different planes were loaded onto another plane and shot down above the ocean somewhere
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Most people believe what the government or msm tell them or show them Mic, most people, they forget about the rest of us. People who question, who delve they couldnt care less about unless they cause real trouble and then we know what happens.

The thing is these people have families dont they, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, cousins, etc, work colleagues; something is not right here because how can you keep quiet a whole wide network like that quiet unless you got a very good lie up your sleeve that they wouldnt question. They had been working on this whole thing for a long time I think.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Reunite wrote:
micjer wrote:

You could be right mic.

I also remember reading a while back that all the passengers from the different planes were loaded onto another plane and shot down above the ocean somewhere

Cold blooded murder by their own government.............sounds right.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:10 pm

dr steve piecznak (sp?) the guy tom clancy based jack ryan (patriot games, clear and present danger, the hunt for red october, the sum of all fears, etc etc) on, has said publicly he will testify in open court that bin laden was dead by the end of 2001, and will name the (active) general who told him 9-11 was a stand down/false flag.

Dude should know, given his history.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:58 pm

The day I see them responsible hauled in in handcuffs is when I know something is being done at last.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 am

Mic your video shows the explosions of the detonations to WTC7 confirming that it was a controlled demolition.

Apart from the logic that fire cannot burn through metal struts and then bring down a building in a pancake fashion in 7 seconds or so to fall in its own footprint, just makes a mockery of the whole idea. Physics doesn't lie!

As far as the other WT towers 1 & 2, I'm still convinced that a plane cannot fly though those buildings and come out the other side. NO WAY! A plane only has a thin membrane skin to keep the weight down. If it flew into a building, it would disintegrate like throwing an egg at a wall. There's no way it could even penetrate a building, let along fly through it an come out the other side.

Also, a plane flying so low to the ground would have it's engines stall because the air pressure is to dense. It also could not fly at 5-600 MPH at that altitude.

So what was it then? It can only be a bomb of some kind that would have the strength to penetrate that far and go through girders etc etc. I think it was delivered by the helicopters flying overhead at the time of impact. A clever bit of Photoshopping was edited out of the film to make it look like they were flying around just observing.

Any other thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 am

I agree and I am not smart but it just makes sense in my honest opnion.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 am

i like that old interview with one of the guys who built the WTC where he says they were made with an in-built redundency system to aid demolition upon reaching obselesence.

And how do you build a giant skyscraper with the ability to be demolished without destroying the surounding structures? Place explosives and break-aways within the superstructure from day one.

Purpose built to pancake.

-------

Then, if you want to get rid of all that pesky concrete and steel scrap, hit it with a scalar pulse directed energy weapon while its pancaking.

Hey presto, a big pile of dust, sitting in its own footprint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/11 the set up and the truth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next