the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/11 the set up and the truth

Go down 
+4
stal
WineHippie
micjer
skywatcher
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:00 pm

The Scaler Weapons were used at the end Stal, to make sure there was no way of ever re-building the Towers. It was just one of the ways they used to demolish the buildings.

9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 911_di10

How on earth could steel turn to dust before your eyes otherwise? I dunno
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:51 pm

I just watched this doco on tv reflecting 10 years later after 9/11 - an interview with George Bush just for the lulz.

About half way through I couldn't believe what I heard. I stopped it and asked my girlfriend did you just hear that! She said hear what? So I rewound the footage and said listen again. Few seconds later she said OMG!

We all know how dense Bush is. He said in the interview (paraphrasing) - "once we got to the site of the bo......... "and stopped. Idiot was about to say 'bombing' and paused to quickly regather his words.

It was this interview, can't find the full video but here is a link via natgeo

http://natgeotv.com/uk/george-w-bush-the-911-interview

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Found it

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 pm

My above video has been removed by user. What a surprise. Too late I already downloaded it to my computer.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 pm

I saw it when you first posted it. I also checked other footage from different camera angles to see if the location of the explosion holes in the building matched and it did!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Got to remember he is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:59 pm

I watched the vid you posted R. You know I really thing Bush was not involved per se. I mean he probably realized afterwards what was going on, but I don't think he was the master "mind" behind it.

W reminds me of our late great Canadian Actor...

Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Sorry Mic, just seen your reply...doh! oopsb

I agree with you, I too think GWB was just the puppet. The puppet masters are Cheyney and Rumsfeld who actually pull the strings.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:16 am

Protester charged after Cheney's Vancouver visit

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/09/29/bc-cheney-protester-charged.html

Protesters and police clash as people tried to enter the Dick Cheney book tour appearance in Vancouver on Monday. (CBC) Related Story ContentStory Sharing ToolsShare with Add ThisPrint this storyE-mail this story.Accessibility Links Beginning of Story ContentA Vancouver man who allegedly choked a staff member at an exclusive downtown club during a visit by former U.S. vice-president Dick Cheney has been charged with assault, police say.

Darren Grant Pearson, 51, is scheduled to appear in provincial court on Oct. 12.

Police said the incident took place on Monday night when about 200 protesters gathered outside the Vancouver Club to protest Cheney's appearance to promote his new book In My time: A Personal and Political Memoir.

People are aware of the evilness.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 am

The slimy little shit...I can't tell you how much I detest that man....gggrrrrrrrr flaming
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm

The protesters had to buy his book to get in and protest. Hope they use it as toilet paper now.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:59 pm

I would refuse to pay 1 cent for either of these books authored by these crooks. Not even worthy of toilet paper imo.

I can't believe the amount of people that think these two are great poliitical figures. poop
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they weren't bribing the crowd to like them just for the cameras. I have to clue
Back to top Go down
RuffleTheTeacher
RuffleTheTeacher

Number of posts : 121
Humor : sick, twisted, vulgar, gallows, ironic... Life=Art/Art=Life
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Quote :
"...will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Albert pike's "Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry" in an excellent collection of definitions of all sides of the beliefs of masonry. He is contradictory in many ways when it comes to Pagans, athiests, and christians. Well... not athiests. They have no moral compass and are unable to do good things in life. So sad... without the tethers of religious doctorins and structures, I have done pretty well. peek

Anyway... the pagans had a collection of knowledge that was passed down from (according to the Freemasons 'family tree') a corrupt branch of Noah's family. At the Dispersion of humanity through out the world after the flood, the divine knowledge was lost in that line. Well, changed. As Pike put it, some held the true knowledge and held on to it for a day when it would be needed. this branch of the family tree is where the ancient masons knowledge originates. He says in one breath the Pagans were inferior because they were polytheistic, but then speaks of the Pagan Mysteries and the parallels found between them and the Christian mysteries. In one definition, he quotes and old-world priest who speaks of the want for Christian philosophers to write with the same ability as did the Pagan philosophers.

Thoes damn evil Pagans... but they had a system of gods similar to the Christians.... a set of three principals. Trying to plumb my noodle here, but cannot think of anymore off hand.

These ancient doctorines have been around for centuries. The Illuminati... the Bavarian group from 1776, ended and was absorbed into AASR. All of the ancient mysteries have been absorbed into the AASR. Zoroaster, Odin, Osiris, Jesus... all contain an element of freemasonry.

IF Christianity was created by the masons as they destroyed the Pagan structure, and how many more countless religions before that... their outward hate of Athiests... It becomes quite obvious that these religious structures, dogmas, forced feedings of pre-manufactured faith and supremicy(sp?) are for the purpose of mass control of monies and power, all directed at one end goal....

The search for the 'divine truth'... "The Philosopher's Stone". "The Powder of projection". And once that is accomplished, everyone eles must be disposed of in one method or another, so why not a World War between the religious hates of mankind? Instigate, and let them do the work! "Here THEY come!! They're gonna get you!!" "They don't look like US! They must be evil!!"

The closer one comes to the divine knowledge, the more illuminated one becomes to the true nature of religious dogma and ancient teachings. How can one who is so deep into the true nature of god actually still believe in god? Allegory is one thing, and in that respect I "believe in God". But, I believe Bro. Pike only believed in god to achieve the goals laid out aeons before he was born. As is the teachings, I assume, within the Freemasons heirachy.

Do you know how to counter all the coming BS and fear??

Stop believing in god. Stop going to church. Believe in the spirit that exists in all mankind. Unify and support all people no matter what they say or do. Do not believe that hate or anger or fear is what god wants. The true nature of God is.... God is nature... ALL of nature. Astrophysical universe included! We are god because we are a part of it, too. The want to do good and benifit all is more powerful than the disire to do good for yourself. And believe good will triumph over evil.

Hmmm. Sounds familiar. Who said that before? I dunno... could it be....flaming

It becomes obvious when truth, knowledge and human spirit are all evil, dark, and a product of satan. Keep your head up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuffleTheTeacher
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:55 pm

interesting post ruffles
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:25 pm

skywatcher wrote:
Sorry Mic, just seen your reply...doh! oopsb

I agree with you, I too think GWB was just the puppet. The puppet masters are Cheyney and Rumsfeld who actually pull the strings.

Sooooo. I see somebody else agrees with me too.....that Cheyney is behind the 9/11 attacks.

http://shiftfrequency.com/laura-tyco-former-head-of-star-wars-program-says-cheney-main-911-suspect/#more-11302
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:18 am

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Talk about a Freudian slip, that was a doozie; wonder whether he got his backside kicked after that from his boss.

I wonder if at all the general public are going to find out the whole truth and what is going to come of that.

Didn't they have some type of commission over there to find out exactly what happened.

What a lot of rubbish, lies and waste of time, money and paper that was.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 am

Biggles wrote:
Talk about a Freudian slip, that was a doozie; wonder whether he got his backside kicked after that from his boss.

I wonder if at all the general public are going to find out the whole truth and what is going to come of that.

Didn't they have some type of commission over there to find out exactly what happened.

What a lot of rubbish, lies and waste of time, money and paper that was.

You got that right Mz Biggs. It was the biggest lie ever told to date and probably the most costly in terms of paperwork to hide the truth from us all.

But there are tons of people who are awake where 9/11 is concerned and just as many going after the real events of the day. Maybe it all won't be revealed in the decade, but sure as eggs are eggs, the truth will out eventually. This will probably be after Cheyney, Rumpsfeld and the like are all dead and gone anyway, but at least their payback won't be on this mortal coil but another. ha ha. 9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Devil210

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 the set up and the truth   9/11 the set up and the truth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/11 the set up and the truth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2