the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

egypt, middle east are imploding

Go down 
+6
Gerardgeert
Northern Boy
Biggles
stal
sky otter
WineHippie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

egypt, middle east are imploding Empty
PostSubject: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:07 am

BREAKING NEWS

listen to where she says some egyptian police have
taken off uniforms and joined the protesters ...

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:32 am

and they have shut down the net

"Reports say Egypt Web shutdown is coordinated, extensive"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/01/28/egypt.internet.shutdown/
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:04 pm

sunny

Hippie
i keep thinking that this puts just a tad difference on the revelations stuff about the end starting in the middle east
and
i am curious as to who the 'peace maker' is gonna be scratch affraid

but what better way to shut the protestors down than to turn off their power to communicate
but i think it may be too late for that now..
strapped down

just saw this...

Egypt's Internet Shut Off--But How? The Blackout Explained
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/28/internet-egypt-shut-off_n_815495.html

and this one
Video: Heavily-guarded jets leave Cairo airport
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/41311869#41311869?from=en-us_msnhp>1=43001
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:29 pm

i don't know if this is current, but a few hours ago you could get around the internet block by using numerical adresses instead of site names.

(sorry if thats already in one of the above links, my phone wont open them for some reason)
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 am

yeah afaik the numerical cheat is still viable.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 pm

sunny
any connection...you decide
from http://www.earthfiles.com/

January 30, 2011 - Aerial Mystery Over Jerusalem.

egypt, middle east are imploding Jerusa10

“This morning on January 28, 2011, around 1:00 AM at the promenade of Armon Hantziv in Jerusalem, I was witness (with another guy) of an amazing ufo aircraft over Jerusalem old city (Mount Moriah) Dome of the Rock, Temple Mount.
What is the meaning of this sighting ???”

Click here for 012811 Jerusalem video...copied below.. V

what to watch for

24 seconds into video, a white aerial light goes down quickly toward horizon to Dome of Rock area in The Old City (upper red circle). At 54 seconds - seemingly from the foreground Armon Hantziv site (bottom red circle) from where the camera videotapes - a rectangle of translucent “light” pops in and a circle of translucent “light” zooms toward the white aerial object still on Old City horizon. Immediately the original white object zips straight up at terrific speed. Camera pans up to four red lights pulsating on and off in large shifting pattern from triangle to diamond. If anyone has information about what this could be, please email Earthfiles.com.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, thanks sky, I got to say in that vid, that aint no back engineered triangle, not one of ours, I am firm on this. And why would just for instance if it was one of ours would they do something on the top of that mount, reason?

No something is going on with benevolents. When I think of what they are going to do within the next 18 months I get a tremendous surge, but I will not be awe struck. Most of the sheep might be awe struck.

But then again those nice people in that vid weren't shocked at all, just excited maybe and amazed, they did not run off in shock. Which means to me people are ready now imho.

Bring it on guys.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Amazing vids of more and more of the same, only really rock your socks off all this year, jmo.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
You'd better watch out!
There may be dogs about
I looked over Jordan, and I've seen
Things are not what they seem.

That's what you get for pretending the danger's not real.
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel.
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
Now things are really what they seem.
No, this is not a bad dream.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to die
Through pastures green He leadeth me the silent waters by.
With bright knives He releaseth my soul.
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places.
He converteth me to lamb cutlets,
For lo, He hath great power, and great hunger.
When cometh the day we lowly ones,
Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
Master the art of Karate,
Lo, we shall rise up,
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water.

Bleating and babbling we fell on his neck with a scream.
Wave upon wave of demented avengers
March cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

Have you heard the news?
The dogs are dead!
You better stay home
And do as you're told.
Get out of the road if you want to grow old.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:29 am

Northern is your post above supposed to say something like the ufo at the top of the dome is a projection or whatever............I am assuming that I grow a wool coat and go baaaaa.

Okay, I am baaa...........ing. Icon kerm of little sheep or lamb would be good so I can use that for me...................thanks.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:57 am

LOL Biggs the post is in reference too all those sheeple who are watching what`s going on In Egypt and other places thinking it won`t reach them . It is not directed to any one on this forum. Its coming and those who think otherwise well they will be shocked when it does . This is only in its infantile stage it has no where to go but bigger . They (the elite) know the crisis is coming and try as they may they can`t stop it ....... the genie is out of the bottle and is now hiding as thee white elephant in the room
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:14 pm

like the new sig, NB
iagree
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Oooh okay, yeah as I said on another thread, I think we should go out in the street and start a revolution.

Stand in front of stuff like that guy did in Russia in front of the tank, lord knows it is overdue.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:22 pm

Here's another one, just to keep the spirit up.

With JFK's words in mind
peace
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 pm

well this is interesting..second vid and an article on msn

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/01/31/5962284-jerusalem-videos-stir-ufo-buzz?gt1=43001
Jerusalem videos stir UFO buzz

By Alan Boyle

As dark UFO videos go, this clip showing flashing lights over Jerusalem is certainly a puzzler. A bright speck seems to descend toward the skyline, around the location of the Dome of the Rock (also known as the Temple Mount). A minute into the clip, there's a bright flash, then the speck shoots up from the skyline. This version of the Jan. 28 clip shows two side-by-side videos, captured by observers who were virtually side-by-side as well. "Have fun debunking this one," the YouTube user who posted the video writes.

Here's another version, which sounds as if it was shot by a group of tourists. "We've seen 'em in Mississippi like this," one observer can be heard saying.

Debunkers might note that the views come from perspectives that could make nearby objects seem farther away and faster-moving. Or they might wonder whether the whole thing was faked. Over at HowStuffWorks, Marshall Brain offers a smorgasbord of videos aimed at pointing out the traces of image processing.

I think this is going to be one of those shaky-camera sightings that will live on in UFO lore without making much of an impact in the wider world. But what do you think? Feel free to leave your comments about the Jerusalem Lights.

links at site
More about UFOs:

•Year of the UFO? Let's get real
•Crop circle draws a crowd in Indonesia
•Alien invaders vs. the truth squad
•Oberg: UFO book based on questionable foundation
•Kean: Skeptic misses the point behind UFO book
•Share your UFO stories
•UFO cases that generate buzz
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Biggles wrote:
Northern is your post above supposed to say something like the ufo at the top of the dome is a projection or whatever............I am assuming that I grow a wool coat and go baaaaa.

Okay, I am baaa...........ing. Icon kerm of little sheep or lamb would be good so I can use that for me...................thanks.

Well I don't think you ever need to use a sheep for yourself.

How bout a sheep that can skip?

sheep
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Just my own opinion sky. I feel that the benevolents know what tptw are up to in and around the middle east. I dont know what their doing with their little light flash, in fact I am scratching my head cuz I cannot figure out what a little flash like that would do, but that's what I believe this is.

If you go to GLP which I was referred to on another site there are many threads from members all over the world stating that ships and troops are being poured in from everywhere to the middle east, we're talking irak, iran, cant remember the others cuz I am old now. lol. Everywhere around the hot spots and the minions are in amongst the general public trying to get to God knows what, artifacts................their up to something anyway.

Looks like the smelly stuff is heading towards fan..............................

Sightings of the real ets will be everywhere now. I do ask them for help cuz their got the real help. I dont like to see babies, kids, old people, sick people suffer if I can help somehow with that.

If you could all please do us a favour, ask as well for them up there to help, I do. Thanks. xo

Aaw, thanks for the pretty skipping sheep kermie. xo
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Well blow me down with a feather.

I just told mum about the ufo thing over the dome and ofcourse the accompanying videos of such. I do not normally tell her anything about conspiracy things or ufos. She doesnt like to watch anything about them.

But when I told her she said............see, somebody is watching us up there. jawdrop

I even told her about the other little lights in the sky in one vid and then the white orb coming down............and she started talking about a mother ship................WTF. Well, well, wonders will never cease.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 pm

you go, mum!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:35 pm

affraid scratch lol!

hey biggs
you sure that's your mum????? abductedg

angel too funny
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 pm

I was gob smacked I tell ya, it was like she was happy about it. lol!

Going to buy some take away for her tonight, subway melt maybe with some ice cream from Coles. Yeah I just love the Sara Lee Ultra Chocolate.................................... smileyeatingchoc
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 am

nobody doesn't like sara leeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....
(who said i been brainwashed ha ha)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:51 am

Way to go Bigsy!

Goes to prove all of those seeds we have planted over the years, do sprout once in a while!

Funny to watch debunkers that ridicule you at the beginning, come running for explanations once they realize we may not have been as crazy as they thought! cheers

We may not know the answers, but only realize that what we are being told by the authorities is not the truth.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:03 pm

my ex started to re-think my opinions because
before i left, i told him the word was to invest in gold/silver ....
and because he is starting to notice some of the other
whacky things i said seem to be happening - of course, he
is still locked into mostly msm, but still, there is hope
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:01 pm

You guys know me well enough that I am always looking for the subliminal things in advertisements. So how do you like the irony of this one?

Coincidence......who knows.

Commercial - Egypt - Where it all begins 2010

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: egypt, middle east are imploding   egypt, middle east are imploding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

egypt, middle east are imploding
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next