the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I do not trust any government, west or east.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

I do not trust any government, west or east. Empty
PostSubject: I do not trust any government, west or east.   I do not trust any government, west or east. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Let's face it, the politicians in the public eye are mostly controlled puppets, or else they would be taken care of. The covert governments, the one with the power and control behind each country, east or west are mostly heartless, cold, vicious bastards that think that whilst they are down here they are in control or try to be one step ahead of the rest.

Most of the grunts being told what to do have to block off their emotions to get the job done. I do not trust any of them, but your out of body a long, long time and incarnations in the scheme of time is merely but a microsecond. So, they can all go to hell.

Just my thought of the day, sorry if it is not enlightened. I have faith in my protectors that do have the power that have been around for eons. Love to all.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

I do not trust any government, west or east. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do not trust any government, west or east.   I do not trust any government, west or east. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:26 pm

iagree
Back to top Go down

I do not trust any government, west or east.
Page 1 of 1