the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Possible Australian Base???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Another Possible Australian Base??? Empty
PostSubject: Another Possible Australian Base???   Another Possible Australian Base??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:13 pm

I was just taking a look for sacred Aboriginal locations and came upon this site which mentions a possible base in Port Douglas,Queensland.

Did you know that the main reason presidents and other world officials travel to Port Douglas appearing as tourists is for a "cover" because there is a huge underground base in the area? This is what I was told by local residents who just may know the truth! They told me that these dignitaries fly into the airport there or in Cairns before going out to the area west of there on business. There are supposedly many such underground facilities located throughout Australia. One resident even told me that it would not be a surprise to most Australians if they became the next state of the U.S.

SOURCE:

http://www.beyondboundaries.org/archives/joyce_murphy/jlmOZ899.htm

After reading that I thought hmm interesting and went searching around a bit. The wikipedia page for Port Douglas states that Bill Clinton was at Port Douglas when 911 occurred.

In November 1996 United States President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton chose the town as their only vacation stop on their historic visit to Australia. When dining at a local restaurant they witnessed a couple's wedding certificate. On a return visit on 11 September 2001, the then ex-President was again dining at the Salsa Bar and Grill, a local restaurant, when he was advised of the September 11 attacks. He returned to the United States the following day.

SOURCE:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Douglas,_Queensland

PORT DOUGLAS LOACATION:

Another Possible Australian Base??? P_map-australia

Well I will have to do a bit more searching on this one as its quite intriguing scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible Australian Base???   Another Possible Australian Base??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Hells, bells and little bloody well fishes Soma, you are one hell of a good researcher, good one mate. Nothing gets passed ya.

Good son....................and to think I asked ma if she wanted to go up to Port Douglas for a holiday. Geez.

Nothing's bloody safe.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible Australian Base???   Another Possible Australian Base??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Anyone up for a crocodile burger at the Salsa Bar and Grill?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible Australian Base???   Another Possible Australian Base??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:29 pm

I ate croc before and it didn't too much for me mate..best left for the bounty hunters LOL

Well right now Biggs I'm not too sure whether there is a base or not. It could just be a location for the rich boys to hang out and do deals. Its Certainly VERY Interesting that a US prez was there during 911. Will have to do a lot more searching on this one to see what pops up.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible Australian Base???   Another Possible Australian Base??? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 pm

I wonder if there is anything on Google Earth to look at. I'll go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible Australian Base???   Another Possible Australian Base??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 am

micjer wrote:
I wonder if there is anything on Google Earth to look at. I'll go check it out.

You save that mapping for your trip mate! sunny

toast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible Australian Base???   Another Possible Australian Base??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Possible Australian Base???
Page 1 of 1